The Ingham Family #286 The Very PR-Hungry Cotterpillar. What a load of balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog view watch 1:12am, UK time 24,167 🤔

Don’t forget the purpose of The Vlog View Watch.

1. To show how poor their views are.
2. Humiliates Chris so he buys more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep he loves the feeling of keeping us awake
I don’t need his help with that. Between my conditions and neighbour!
However, it does mean I can keep 👀 on their views....
---
Vlog View Watch, 1:55am UK time 25,235 🤔 work that credit card son, go go go! 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t need his help with that. Between my conditions and neighbour!
However, it does mean I can keep 👀 on their views....
---
Vlog View Watch, 1:55am UK time 25,235 🤔 work that credit card son, go go go! 😆
He don’t keep me awake either. Mostly I do a watch or two when working nightshift. And like today when I fell asleep on the sofa this evening and no I cannot get asleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It is indeed a vital service I perform! 😉 though mine is not one of suffering unlike thegreencow who actually needs to watch them! I simply mess with their stats, and heads...

Vlog View Watch, 2:20am, UK time 25,762

I may have touched a nerve on da last post wiv da 🤡 !!
That or the credit card payment is due....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He's calling people clowns again.
So he agrees they were "running around feral" but its okay, because it was only for the video. Does that mean they're being directed to do it, but as soon as the camera stops rolling, being told to stop and its not allowed? How confused must those children be?

Reactions: 41
The fact that that ugly greasy stumpy legged pervert has to buy his own views is absolutely HILARIOUS 🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine breeding children so you can exploit them for your own financial gain, to fund your lifestyle so you don’t have to go out & get a job.
Imagine calling people ‘clowns’ who call you out with the truth.
And as for calling people ‘Karen’ that’s only a reflection of yourself Creepy. It’s a term used by uneducated people like yourself. You’re exactly like your deluded fans, you haven’t got two brain cells to rub together.
Shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The attitude he has when he replies to negative comments online is laughable. He's so cocky and thinks he hard. But we all saw him cack his little short legged trousers when confronted by Kayak Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hey Creepy, here’s a question for you.
How are you going to feel when you have 3 illiterate children ?
If you don’t understand the meaning of the word illiterate - it means ‘unable to read or write’
We already know the 3 older girls have had their education stunted. They’re stuck where they left off, stuck at the same level they were at on the day they left their schools, but the younger 3 will receive no education what so ever.
Does that make you feel good about yourself ? Or as long as these children are earning a wage for you, you just carry on without a care ?
How does it make you feel Steve ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I hate people who let their kids run round in shops. We went to IKEA a few weeks ago, I walked round a kitchen and almost tripped over a child who was pretending to be a cat. The mother gave me a look that could turn milk sour. It’s a shop not a bloody play centre.

I really hope they don’t allow Isla to wear a triangle bikini. The poor girl doesn’t have the body for it, not her fault, totally her mothers, and it will be a perverts dream to see her running around, jumping in and out of a pool dressed like that. It makes me feel sick just thinking about it.
I genuinely think ikea needs kid free hours occasionally, enjoy shopping without kids running around by glasses, poking everything in sight. As you say it’s not a playground. I don’t hate kids it’s just certain places are dangerous for them to run around in, ikea is one of those places.

Reactions: 34
He is going to call the wrong person a clown one day and get a punch in the mouth!! - People shopping with trolleys coming round a corner to next aisle don't expect to have 2 small children running around, so who would be the clown if they got hit by said trolley and it hurt them , yep that would be you Creepy, do yourself a favour and stop acting the hardman cos one day you will come falling down off that high horse and land with a bump back to reality! you are nothing but a mouthy lowlife.

Reactions: 43
Getting your poor children to fake sleep in order to create more compelling monetised content is nothing like normal people saying ‘smile’ before they take a picture, you weird little n🤡nce.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.