The Ingham Family #286 The Very PR-Hungry Cotterpillar. What a load of balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First sister shopping trip on thier own. How blumin sheltered. At Isabelle's age I was taking my 7 year old brother on day trips to the seaside alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve seen blink years ago and have got tickets for two dates Manchester and London, I’ve always been gutted that Chris loves them 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I’m 100% going to make a drop that towel poster with Chris face and headline and me and me mates were pissing laughing about looking for Chris around the stadium I hope he’s standing tickets, my mate also named Chris is dying for a selfie holding the poster up behind him 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
'There's so little shops nowadays that are like baby orientated' - Sarah Ingham 2023

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Funny how Chris is allowed privacy with his hospital appointment, no mention of what it was for, filming it or making that the title of the vlog. Shame you don't give your children the same privacy and dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
So now we’ve got ANOTHER slog dedicated to clothes shopping. I swear every bloody slog now has to involve a clothes haul or a clothes shopping segment.

Reactions: 20
Lazy saying they don’t want their viewers knowing how far behind they are on Vlogs because once their holiday is booked they expect people will try and ruin it for them. Creeps the dumb ass leaves Esmè’s phone in the Vlog. May 15th. Date is RIGHT THERE.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
They not even posting vlogs of the holiday so they say - I imagine they will when on way home, may even be there now according to sarah

Reactions: 12
Lazy saying they don’t want their viewers knowing how far behind they are on Vlogs because once their holiday is booked they expect people will try and ruin it for them. Creeps the dumb ass leaves Esmè’s phone in the Vlog. May 15th. Date is RIGHT THERE.
That’s why I expect they have already left and pretend they are leaving next week on cheap prices

Reactions: 16
Funny how Chris is allowed privacy with his hospital appointment, no mention of what it was for, filming it or making that the title of the vlog. Shame you don't give your children the same privacy and dignity.
Also does he not realise that hiding the reason is just going to make people speculate.

So come on fellow Tattlers why is Chris at the hospital?

Clap clinic or something else?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s why I expect they have already left and pretend they are leaving next week on cheap prices
The lazyone did say by the time this vlog goes out they will most likely be on holiday

Reactions: 8
Maybe it was the medical appointments for the licence for the motorhome/rv

Reactions: 11
I must be a terrible parent, off to see Blur next Friday 🤣
But I take your 30-40+ and don’t use your favourite singers surname on your FB, TikTok etc , you probably non expecting your 6th child or leaving your other half at home while you see them you probably have trust in your relationship or taken a 16yo girl you have groomed with you unlike n0nce boy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also does he not realise that hiding the reason is just going to make people speculate.

Probably the dentist and he's saying it's the hospital. His teeth are rotten and it's obvious he needs a lot of work. He got caught out needing emergency work on the last trip.

Reactions: 19

Please god it’s for snippity snip & unlike standard clinic it has to be done at a private hospital due to celeb status. One with a secret rear door to avoid paps and ifams

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know they look out of place everywhere they go but they are definitely going to look out of place in Mamas and Papas. I've seen influencers get gifted prams and nursery furniture from there, the Inghams are certainly not the sort of customers they would want.

Creepy's latest excuse for getting away for a shag is a hospital appointment. It was a 3 hour appointment but he was gone from 8.30-1.30 and Lazy doesn't question why.

They can't film real time on holiday as the trolls will spoil the holiday when they find out where they are. More like the 'trolls' would warn the hotel they have a creep on their property who will be sliding into the DMs of teenage girls there and will be filming unsuspecting holidaymakers trying to relax.

At the end of the vlog instead of letting the girls show what they'd bought, Lazy starts wittering on about Jace's clothes once again. The ifam don't care about Jace's clothes, they watch for the girls.

Reactions: 29
Hi Lazy 👋 thanks for the shout out to tattlers today. We aren't trying to ruin your holidays though, we just think people should know your husband is a n0nce.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t mean to be cruel but Isla in that pink dress she had on was not a good look on her

they seriously need to get her diet sorted asap

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Of course the girls were excited for their shopping trip, they finally got a short bit of freedom. It would be even better if they each had a few friends to go with instead but anything is better than going with Creepy and Lazy.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.