The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s more that he’s full of bs and she’s swallowing it.
First he won’t be able to have it until the baby is born. Then it’ll be too close to their next travel plans, then he’ll claim he can’t get an appointment like he does with everything else 🙄 and it’ll just be excuse after excuse.
No chance is he serious about getting it done.

How else will he impregnate the next Princess Delonge.
🤢🤢🤢🤢 gross! 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 9
There's not a chance in hell that he'll get a vasectomy. Impregnating women is too much of a badge of honour for him. I have a few theories of what will happen next
-they say he has had a vasectomy, but together, they'll know he hasn't and there'll be another "surprise pregnancy, we didn't know he could have children"
-he'll tell her he's had a vasectomy, but hasn't and there'll be surprise, even for Sarah. I can see him being manipulative enough to do this and he'll be imagining the reaction from a real surprise since this time, everyone is talking about how fake their reaction was
-views are getting so low, that he'll bail and leave Sarah and find someone else that's younger and vulnerable and not nagging him to get the snip.
My uncle did that said he had been n the following year they had the baby girl she had been desperate for so all good but my grannie took him to the next appointment n made sure it was done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having lived in a similarly abusive family I can say she doesn’t have a choice. Honestly you’ve no idea what it’s like. It’s exceptionally difficult to escape an abusive family and I mean family. It’s not the same as leaving one person behind. You leave everyone. The only difference between us is that my life wasn’t plastered online but it was for public consumption where I lived, still is. Breaking away I ended up in an abusive relationship, because I was so desperate for help. I discovered the hard way exactly how hard it is in the real world minus any family support.

Saying she could have gone and found her dad is hardly realistic when Sarah put up that vlog about being abused? Implying, heavily, it was her father who abused her. That Isabelle was in therapy and why, that was something to do with her dad’s family too.

Fight for what’s hers? How? I was told the same as I was left money and property when my foster mum died, my parents claimed it to give to me when I was 18. They sold the house and pocketed the money. When I left home it was assumed, when I was able to prove who I am, that I had a home and ended up street homeless. That my parents sold it was dismissed. Money wise I wasn’t allowed any help at uni. No one believed parents wouldn’t want their child in education and making their way in the world. The only person who ever has was someone on my masters whose fiancée had been through exactly the same thing.

Abusive controllers don’t want you anywhere other than reliant upon them, even in therapy and mediation I was seen as the person in the wrong for leaving and abandoning my ‘vulnerable’ family - not so vulnerable when they tried to sue me for the money they wasted on bringing me into the world..

There is no money for her to claim. She doesn’t toe the line she will have nothing. Her boyfriend I know nothing about, but I’ve used dates important to me on social media in the past e.g. name96 isn’t my date of birth but it is the date my friend died.

———-
I’m sorry you’ve experienced that but don’t say I don’t have a clue because you know nothing of me and my personal circumstances either - I’ve been through a lot myself both in childhood and adulthood to get to where I am now & even bearing the responsibility of taking on family under kinship care but that’s not something I wish to share any further. Trust me I’ve been through my fair share as well

I’ve obviously missed knowing anything about her father and the abuse that has been mentioned, I knew she’d spent time with that side of the family but back then I was just watching snippets as my daughter watched them so apologies if that’s caused any offence to anyone as I genuinely have had no idea. I’ve only followed them on tattle in more recent years when I stumbled across another channel and had my eyes opened to Chris and then learnt more. I thought there was extended family that were fairly decent though too which is why I thought she had a get out of jail card that the other kids do not have.

As for the money, naively assumed as she’s in the public eye, there is lots of evidential backing that she should get something when she comes of age & if not then she could in time find herself in a position that she could take legal action against them. It’s happened - not always successfully but she could fight if she chose to do so in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And I’m sure they won’t. I’ve been this child.
Its just my opinion but I'd hazard a guess that Isabelle's paternal (biological) grandparents didn't want to cut contact with her and would want to help her if she asked.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry you’ve experienced that but don’t say I don’t have a clue because you know nothing of me and my personal circumstances either - I’ve been through a lot myself both in childhood and adulthood to get to where I am now & even bearing the responsibility of taking on family under kinship care but that’s not something I wish to share any further. Trust me I’ve been through my fair share as well

I’ve obviously missed knowing anything about her father and the abuse that has been mentioned, I knew she’d spent time with that side of the family but back then I was just watching snippets as my daughter watched them so apologies if that’s caused any offence to anyone as I genuinely have had no idea. I’ve only followed them on tattle in more recent years when I stumbled across another channel and had my eyes opened to Chris and then learnt more. I thought there was extended family that were fairly decent though too which is why I thought she had a get out of jail card that the other kids do not have.

As for the money, naively assumed as she’s in the public eye, there is lots of evidential backing that she should get something when she comes of age & if not then she could in time find herself in a position that she could take legal action against them. It’s happened - not always successfully but she could fight if she chose to do so in time.
The parents have said publicly that the kids have a nest egg put away for them that they’re not allowed to touch until they come of age, the issue is the parents are narcissistic and lie a LOT so their word means very little as they make it up as they go along to make themselves look good ( they don’t worry about embarrassing their kids ) if push came to shove they’d probably say they invested it in tit manor and that they would benefit when it’s sold after they’re gone or some other bs excuse.

I think it’s more that he’s full of bs and she’s swallowing it.
Clearly, Lazy does not ‘swallow’ 🤭🤮🤣

Unless it’s slop, ‘sweeties’, chips with a side of potatoes. Definitely not ice cream - well not more than 4-5 mouthfuls, which would be a whole tub for the rest of us 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The parents have said publicly that the kids have a nest egg put away for them that they’re not allowed to touch until they come of age, the issue is the parents are narcissistic and lie a LOT so their word means very little as they make it up as they go along to make themselves look good ( they don’t worry about embarrassing their kids ) if push came to shove they’d probably say they invested it in tit manor and that they would benefit when it’s sold after they’re gone or some other bs excuse.
Izzy will be 18 in a few months & we'll get the big "Here's your massive Trust Fund" vlog then will we?
Bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did they actually announce what she got in her GCSE’s
Also a side note izzys boyf just with her for clout?
Let's be honest, no one will have a good opinion of someone who hangs around the house of Chris Ingham. It's not the relationship with Isabelle that is the problem, but she isn't an influencer and is only known as part of the family.

As long as she still lives there this will always be a problem of Isabelle meeting anyone even remotely normal. She still seems to be so far up Sarah's arse that she doesn't think they can do any wrong, so if anyone tries to voice their true opinion about Chris or Sarah then it won't go down well and she wouldn't want to see them again. They wouldn't be welcome in the house. So for anyone to get close to her they would have to be willing to get close to the whole family, which is a bit too far for most people to do long term especially when it involves being publicly named and shamed and having to explain about this family to all family and friends, who will soon have their own opinions on the Inghams even if they had not previously heard of them.

If Isabelle's boyfriend is just with her for some kind of attention I would first like him to speak to Dave, Lee Deliveroo, and any number of companies who have made it to the tit Midas list before he decides if that's what he wants.

• Heart
My son is starting college next year he’s still 15 but 16 in July. So I know this for fact as I’ve just been going through it all. Izzy could apply for college literally a day before they begin and they would have to find her a place might not be a course she wants but they have to place her. Some course have different levels so it would matter too much if she didn’t have the high gcse for certain courses because my son has been told he can literally start at any level depending on the final gcse results so the likely hood would be that Izzy would start at the bottom but she might be with some her age and some younger and she could sit the GCSEs as well as the college course so she could get the grades she needs to be able to go next year as well. She also wouldn’t have to pay at 19 because you can get it free till 21 now or get a grant until age 25. But she will simply have to be allowed to do it which I don’t see I don’t see them letting her stay at home to go to college. And that breaks my heart for her because she’s been so open about her want to go to college they were able to make it seem like a good idea that was Izzy’s last year but if they do the same this year they have them selves to blame. I could never look at myself in the mirror knowing I’d blocked my child’s chance as education just to travel and do nothing but eat tit and watch movies in a van.

Reactions: 14
So she’d openly bought pink baby grows and left a pink doughnut in the side… do we think it’s defo a boy? We’ve guessed the last 2 genders before it was announced, is she trying to troll or is she really that stupid Again!
I say 12lb boy with beautiful red hair
---
The Ingham Family posted:
They’re bond is so special 🥰 #siblings #bond #brothersister #love #cute #inghamfamily #shorts
View attachment 2140446
YouTube
How many takes saying “I love you Mila” with a lollipop in her hand when he got it right

• Haha
If she resat some, it would have taken place already. I really don't think she's going to college, I think they're winging it until she no longer has to be in fulltime education, to keep the LA off their backs.
Isn't she put down as an employee of the Ingham family ltd? That would state she has a job.

Reactions: 6
My son is starting college next year he’s still 15 but 16 in July. So I know this for fact as I’ve just been going through it all. Izzy could apply for college literally a day before they begin and they would have to find her a place might not be a course she wants but they have to place her. Some course have different levels so it would matter too much if she didn’t have the high gcse for certain courses because my son has been told he can literally start at any level depending on the final gcse results so the likely hood would be that Izzy would start at the bottom but she might be with some her age and some younger and she could sit the GCSEs as well as the college course so she could get the grades she needs to be able to go next year as well. She also wouldn’t have to pay at 19 because you can get it free till 21 now or get a grant until age 25. But she will simply have to be allowed to do it which I don’t see I don’t see them letting her stay at home to go to college. And that breaks my heart for her because she’s been so open about her want to go to college they were able to make it seem like a good idea that was Izzy’s last year but if they do the same this year they have them selves to blame. I could never look at myself in the mirror knowing I’d blocked my child’s chance as education just to travel and do nothing but eat tit and watch movies in a van.
It depends on the course she is taking if it’s GCSE or A level you’re right she shouldn’t need to pay but would they admit to her still doing GCSE’s after all this time at ingham academy homeschool 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe it. Unless she’s going to retake some GCSE exams? She’ll need some to apply for a place in college, that’s how it works here anyway.
At the College local to me they don't need any GCSE's they can start at a Level 1 and work their way up if that is what they choose to do. Most choose to study Maths and English at the same time as doing a course. I am glad my local college is like that, nobody should be denied a place in College because they don't have the right Exam results or none at all. It isn't fair to the teenagers who struggle with Exams.

• Heart
Isn't she put down as an employee of the Ingham family ltd? That would state she has a job.
I have no idea if she’s put down as an employee, highly doubt it though. LA will still want to know if she’s in full time education and Lazy has already stated that Isabelle is taking a gap year this year or next. 🤔 Don't know how they get away with it all to honest.
Editing to add that I have no nails left, son is writing remainder of GCSE’S, first papers this week.
Sarah is a freaking liar. Revision my ass. I suspect Isabelle did Maths and English last year with a combined 9 for the language and literature paper, but she’s not doing any more. MAYBE a psychology one, but I don't believe a word Sarah says. The giant fibber.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Funding for 16 plus is only from 16-19, you pay beyond this unless enrolled before her 19th bday & if she’s taking a gap year or 2 I’m not sure she would fulfill that? (unless EHCP/statement where a child can remain in education setting up to 25). Our eldest is moving into college in September as well and has been accepted on a conditional basis of her GCSE grades - she will do what course she wants but the level will depend on the outcome of GCSEs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bloody love Tattle 😂 if he was a guy around Isabelle's age then yeah, sure, leave them to it. But it's clear from the video that he's a full blown man. Given the history of her step father, it's weird as duck n behaviour.
Why would a full grown man be interested in a 17 year old....what would they have in common to talk about .can't even go to the pub...
So either he's a very immature young man. Or a full grown creepy twit...

Reactions: 13
I’m still really surprised they have not shown an indication Izzy is learning to drive - a new car would make for some worthwhile vlog content for the followers and would also show the haters she’s allowed a life and to go off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.