The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the request of our G, Mr Conkers, for this week's Memory Monday, here is a tit Midas List Special.

Here is a selection of emails/messages from unsuspecting companies who did not research who they were working with - and then were horrified they had unintentionally worked with a groomer and his head in the sand wife.

I have also included messages from home schooling group who blocked Sarah and the one from Lee Deliveroo 😂

What have we learnt from this Christopher....
Brilliant. I don’t know what Deliveroo is on about ‘keep it in his own industry’ - as he explained in his messages to a fan, Chris was sponsored by an imaginary, unnamed skate brand, who sent him around the country, often to Scotland even, in order to produce roller-booting content to promote their products. He was even looking for a full-time camera-girl/PA. He basically is the public face of roller-booting.

Such a shame their friendship ended the way it did - we will never know how many people their planned roller-booting/mental health project could have helped.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be honest who really cares what the gender of the baby is, it’s their 6th child (or 7th if you include the miscarriage) and they have girls and a boy. It’s actually sad making money over something that really has no relevance. Let’s find the gender out but she barely attends any antenatal appointments, and she will be high risk especially of gestational diabetes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How can Izzy escape from them. Yes she is old enough but has no money and thanks to them will be unable to get a job as she has no education to speak of - she is stuck for the foseable unfortunately.
She has a whole other family, I'm sure her grandparents would take her in if she really wanted to leave.

Reactions: 17
When she talks about home educating and says “oh but Jace is only this age” I could read when I was 3 Sarah…Read! And you think Jace is a genius for saying a colour. Lord have mercy on those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When she talks about home educating and says “oh but Jace is only this age” I could read when I was 3 Sarah…Read! And you think Jace is a genius for saying a colour. Lord have mercy on those children.
So could I. My grandma taught me to read before I started nursery.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What was the username?? He definitely sounds older, at one point the laughter sounded just like Chris 😵
At the request of our G, Mr Conkers, for this week's Memory Monday, here is a tit Midas List Special.

Here is a selection of emails/messages from unsuspecting companies who did not research who they were working with - and then were horrified they had unintentionally worked with a groomer and his head in the sand wife.

I have also included messages from home schooling group who blocked Sarah and the one from Lee Deliveroo 😂

What have we learnt from this Christopher....
this is brilliant
one of my favourites is Sarah getting blocked from the homeschooling group😀
lazyone must spend many hours begging for freebies.Greedy lying So and so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg their narcissism just won’t go away will it ?
The U.K. No1 luxury blanket company come on wtf is that 🤡 🤡
Regarding Izzy I agree she’s screwed and she’s not the brightest tool in the box so that’s gonna make it harder because she needs to recognise the abuse first , she won’t Narcs make people think everything is their fault and gaslight their victim like crazy, Izzy probably believes they’re the best parents and any issues are hers, secondly she would need a plan but why would she need one when she thinks she has the best life of anyone ever she doesn’t know any different and that’s the only narrative she knows. Lastly I don’t buy the sweet girl act we have seen a very different side to Izzy and I think she’s very different when the cameras are off.

Reactions: 24
To be honest who really cares what the gender of the baby is, it’s their 6th child (or 7th if you include the miscarriage) and they have girls and a boy. It’s actually sad making money over something that really has no relevance. Let’s find the gender out but she barely attends any antenatal appointments, and she will be high risk especially of gestational diabetes.
The miscarriage was a complete lie, they totally forgot about it. If it was true there would be a few mentions about it. “We didn’t want to tell Jace too early on because we suffered a loss in the past” instead they don’t want to tell Jace cause he will let the secret out!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Quite simply, we don't!

The person who is in the frame, uses a name on their social media which might give a hint as to their age. The fact is though, we don't know his age for sure.

Perhaps the person who thought it was a good idea to 'out' the guy on this thread is privy to insider knowledge or has some proof regarding his age? (I doubt it.) Their post has been deleted and rightly so.

At this point we don't even know for sure that this guy is Isabelle's mystery boyfriend. It does look that way and he may well be older but we just don't know!
OK thank you. I did miss it & yeah I agree.

Reactions: 7
What he actually went by the name Chris Delonge whilst working at the airport ?

That is not his real name , thats his made up name for Instagram !

Somehow due to high security with working airside at the airport I wouldn't have thought he could have gone by a made up name !
He couldn’t have used that name at the airport, his white/blue pass would have had his real name on,

Reactions: 6
Exactly, she should be focused more on the health, given hers isn’t in great shape.

Reactions: 13
I'm sure I watched a q&a video on Izzy's channel where she said she is definitely going to college and she's very excited about it. Whether that means moving out she didn't say, but at least it's a step in a better direction for her.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure I watched a q&a video on Izzy's channel where she said she is definitely going to college and she's very excited about it. Whether that means moving out she didn't say, but at least it's a step in a better direction for her.
I don’t believe it. Unless she’s going to retake some GCSE exams? She’ll need some to apply for a place in college, that’s how it works here anyway.

Reactions: 17
Full of shite they do, do vasectomies when you’re pregnant nothing to do with you! LIAR 🤥

Reactions: 19
Full of shite they do, do vasectomies when you’re pregnant nothing to do with you! LIAR 🤥
Not like they're operating on her is it 😂 I did wonder what it has to do with anything. Maybe first pregnancy they may say wait in case something unfortunate happens during the pregnancy?

Reactions: 21
I don’t believe it. Unless she’s going to retake some GCSE exams? She’ll need some to apply for a place in college, that’s how it works here anyway.
She says she is going next year not this year, so I guess she will be retaking some exams?
I'm not entirely sure how to link videos on here but it's the one called
QUITTING YOUTUBE & MY SEXUALITY | MY MOST ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED!
... timestamp 2:15

Reactions: 9
You can re-take your GCSE’s in college if you have failed them for any reason. We can no longer prevent people entering college when the law says you have to be in education or training till the age kf 18 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
You can re-take your GCSE’s in college if you have failed them for any reason. We can no longer prevent people entering college when the law says you have to be in education or training till the age kf 18 💁🏻‍♀️
Yer I thought you could as well, I'd imagine it would put you a year behind whatever you wanted to do though as you wouldn't get on to the course untill they were passed?

Reactions: 8
Ah ok, makes sense. They didn’t say this at my daughters, they told her she needed at least 4 GCSE, I remember her panicking she wouldn’t get in. But she was able to resit English alongside her course though.

When Izzy goes she’ll be over 18, will the same apply?

Reactions: 8
So could I. My grandma taught me to read before I started nursery.
Me too. As a 70s child I was sent to a proper nursery school before proper school. I amazed my grandparents by being able to read the daily mirror at 6. They didn’t believe I could do it so I read it out to them. Always been tit at maths though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.