The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funding for 16 plus is only from 16-19, you pay beyond this unless enrolled before her 19th bday & if she’s taking a gap year or 2 I’m not sure she would fulfill that? (unless EHCP/statement where a child can remain in education setting up to 25). Our eldest is moving into college in September as well and has been accepted on a conditional basis of her GCSE grades - she will do what course she wants but the level will depend on the outcome of GCSEs.
Yeh this is very true but I think for some selected courses are free until 25
Many courses in reading, writing and basic maths are free, and you may not have to pay for tuition if you’re under 24 and studying for your first qualification equivalent to GCSE or A level
ETA that sounds like an access course to me to get equivalent qualifications I mean 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
There's not a chance in hell that he'll get a vasectomy. Impregnating women is too much of a badge of honour for him. I have a few theories of what will happen next
-they say he has had a vasectomy, but together, they'll know he hasn't and there'll be another "surprise pregnancy, we didn't know he could have children"
-he'll tell her he's had a vasectomy, but hasn't and there'll be surprise, even for Sarah. I can see him being manipulative enough to do this and he'll be imagining the reaction from a real surprise since this time, everyone is talking about how fake their reaction was
-views are getting so low, that he'll bail and leave Sarah and find someone else that's younger and vulnerable and not nagging him to get the snip.
I often wonder if because he is so feminine in body and the way he speaks getting Sarah pregnant makes him feel like a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I often wonder if because he is so feminine in body and the way he speaks getting Sarah pregnant makes him feel like a man.
👏
Exactly this! Not exactly a picture of virility is he and this makes him feel a smidget of validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry you’ve experienced that but don’t say I don’t have a clue because you know nothing of me and my personal circumstances either - I’ve been through a lot myself both in childhood and adulthood to get to where I am now & even bearing the responsibility of taking on family under kinship care but that’s not something I wish to share any further. Trust me I’ve been through my fair share as well

I’ve obviously missed knowing anything about her father and the abuse that has been mentioned, I knew she’d spent time with that side of the family but back then I was just watching snippets as my daughter watched them so apologies if that’s caused any offence to anyone as I genuinely have had no idea. I’ve only followed them on tattle in more recent years when I stumbled across another channel and had my eyes opened to Chris and then learnt more. I thought there was extended family that were fairly decent though too which is why I thought she had a get out of jail card that the other kids do not have.

As for the money, naively assumed as she’s in the public eye, there is lots of evidential backing that she should get something when she comes of age & if not then she could in time find herself in a position that she could take legal action against them. It’s happened - not always successfully but she could fight if she chose to do so in time.
Sorry, reading it back I was harsher than I’d intended. Sarah made a video about being abused and implied it was Isabelles father and got a lot of grief for it, she was then in therapy for unknown reasons and stopped seeing her dad’s family at all abruptly.

I suspect, don’t know, that Chris and Sarah would play the card mine did (not saying don’t want to give them ideas!) and taking someone to court costs far more than I ever have had.

Again I apologise for being harsh. I shouldnt have said what I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The preview of their reactions at the end is so weird „omg that’s amazing“ what? They already have both. It’s gonna be a boy or a girl, but they made it sound like something out of this world. Is it sweet baby cheeses? Probably. So amazing.
its going to be a mini babybel 🤦🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That reaction screams girl 100%. Sarah only wants girls so she can dress them up in ugly clothes and frilly socks. Then she neglects them when they aren't "cute" anymore.

Jace still doesn't know the alphabet? Whatever Sarah is doing clearly isn't working. I won't go into what my 4 year old can do but i'd feel like a failure as a mother if i was her. Too busy popping out more money makers to help her son learn basic things. You can sit and print off twinkl all day but Jace needs her time and energy which is going to be even harder once baby girl is here. I got my daughters school place through the other week, she's so excited to be with her friends and learn. School would do him wonders but they put "van life" before every one of those children. Selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What's that box full of wooden tat all about? How much money is she going to spend trying to get Jace to count to 10?! Just put him in school ffs If she hasn't successfully managed to teach him now, she never will

Reactions: 37
Can Jace recognise colours yet? By now I’d expect him to do environmental reading where they recognise, tesco, aldi, or in my child’s case it was Toys R Us.

Reactions: 18
Sorry, reading it back I was harsher than I’d intended. Sarah made a video about being abused and implied it was Isabelles father and got a lot of grief for it, she was then in therapy for unknown reasons and stopped seeing her dad’s family at all abruptly.

I suspect, don’t know, that Chris and Sarah would play the card mine did (not saying don’t want to give them ideas!) and taking someone to court costs far more than I ever have had.

That’s ok & as I said, also sorry for causing any upset my end.

It makes me so cross to know that C & S are getting away with what they are so openly that’s for sure and the impact it will have for years to come.

I’ve seen that video mentioned a few times but not actually watched it through myself & guess it was before my time (I’d been lurking as a non member for a while before joining to be involved in conversation & to see the pics shared) - something I keep meaning to try and find to get more understanding of how she came to be so cut off from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought kids having one on one tuition at home were supposed to do better not worse, I don’t blame Jace a student is only as good as the teacher 😂😂😂 nuff said !! Maybe someone could pop over and teach lazy first and start with the differences between they they’re their they’ve that would be a start 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I love this group.
THIS is the way you handle a difference of opinion Chris, with maturity and understanding from both parties; NOT the way you do by calling people 'bleeping clowns' and throwing your toys out of you mansized cot.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m impressed you guys managed to find out the boyfriend’s identity, is he really 24? I would have no clue where to start. Tattlers certainly are detec 😘

Reactions: 11
That reaction screams girl 100%. Sarah only wants girls so she can dress them up in ugly clothes and frilly socks. Then she neglects them when they aren't "cute" anymore.

Jace still doesn't know the alphabet? Whatever Sarah is doing clearly isn't working. I won't go into what my 4 year old can do but i'd feel like a failure as a mother if i was her. Too busy popping out more money makers to help her son learn basic things. You can sit and print off twinkl all day but Jace needs her time and energy which is going to be even harder once baby girl is here. I got my daughters school place through the other week, she's so excited to be with her friends and learn. School would do him wonders but they put "van life" before every one of those children. Selfish.
Part of the cases we look at strongly observe the current level of learning, it says a huge amount about the child’s environment. I can say, with a high degree of certainly, that Jace is way behind where he needs to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I suspect Izzy met this new bf at the gig she went to back in November with the other girls. I vaguely recall a comment in her Insta post at the time with some random guy saying it was nice to meet him, great night etc. I just went back to that post to see if I could find it and on this comment it says there's 2 replies but when you click on them, they aren't there. So either I'm imagining things or she's went back and deleted the comments to throw people off the scent. Either way I don't believe for a second she's known this dude since she was 5
That’s a girl not a guy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Izzy will be 18 in a few months & we'll get the big "Here's your massive Trust Fund" vlog then will we?
Bollocks.
They’ll decide they want to do it the American way and not let her access trust fund until 21. Eek a few more years at least out of Izzy. I doubt there’s anything much there but even if there was I don’t think Izzy could fill in forms for a mortgage or car. I can’t imagine her in an adult situation at all, she’s very naive in those aspects. I think she can be capable of gibbing off as much as her mother but I just really can’t see her been able to function as an adult.

Reactions: 15
I bloody love Tattle 😂 if he was a guy around Isabelle's age then yeah, sure, leave them to it. But it's clear from the video that he's a full blown man. Given the history of her step father, it's weird as duck n behaviour.
It’s not that clear to me. I work with kids up to 18 years old and some of them look and sound a lot more mature than they are. Some of them do in fact look and especially sound like „full blown men“ so idk if we can guess his age from the little to nothing we’ve seen and heard. From WHAT he said he sure sounded very immature so I’m not sure his a full blown man. But I dont think we’ll ever find out.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.