The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or it might've just been Creepy, moderating her channel. I wonder what age she'd need to be before they'd allow her to have full control of her social media with her own private password.
It could have been Creepy. My comment was liked. I’d said not to let a boyfriend define her and had she thought about a part time job and what career path she’d like to chose. Doubt the rancid night owl would ‘like’ that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With regards to the age of Izzy’s boyfriend, I met my Husband when I was 19 and he was 28! To be fair I had actually already been married and was separated from my 1st Husband at the time, had a mortgage and had a young baby. I was quite mature for my age, I had plenty of fun in my teen years and was ready to settle down quite early on in my life. We are still happily married today . However , if I’d been a couple of years younger he wouldn’t have touched me with a barge pole, that would have just been weird !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why he sold that drone through the website. That means he’s made money for the company and will have to declare it and pay tax on it so will end up losing money.? Surely putting it on market place or somewhere like gumtree would have been a better option.
Because he could only sell it to a gullible ifam.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why he sold that drone through the website. That means he’s made money for the company and will have to declare it and pay tax on it so will end up losing money.? Surely putting it on market place or somewhere like gumtree would have been a better option.
When the question is why would Chris? The answer is either because he is stupid or he is a ponce.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It could have been Creepy. My comment was liked. I’d said not to let a boyfriend define her and had she thought about a part time job and what career path she’d like to chose. Doubt the rancid night owl would ‘like’ that 🤣
Yeah, that's true, although Creepy probably thinks that she does already have a part time job, doing special video messages at £15 a pop. 🙄
---
When the question is why would Chris? The answer is either because he is stupid or he is a ponce.
Or up to no good. It's bound to be some sort of scam or loophole....either that or he thinks that buyers have less protection and less comeback, if things go wrong, buying directly from him instead of somewhere else.

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to make a new thread! I’d do it, if I knew how!
I don't mind doing it if someone else fancies doing a recap.

(Doing a new thread is very easy though, with the instructions in the link below...if anyone fancies a go another time 🙂)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.