The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is a boy then, seeing as Sarah is posting photos of pink doughnuts used in the gender reveal on Instagram.
Ooooohhhh...is she clever enough to do a bluff...or even a double bluff?! I'm sticking with girl but am probably wrong!

Reactions: 16
She’s opted for the easier life which is a shame because her family are famous for all the wrong reasons. She could have gone and found her Dad any time over the last 1.5 years & she could have fought for what is rightfully hers in terms of savings/earnings when the time was right but she chose to stay where she is looking miserable & embarrassed half the time.
Having lived in a similarly abusive family I can say she doesn’t have a choice. Honestly you’ve no idea what it’s like. It’s exceptionally difficult to escape an abusive family and I mean family. It’s not the same as leaving one person behind. You leave everyone. The only difference between us is that my life wasn’t plastered online but it was for public consumption where I lived, still is. Breaking away I ended up in an abusive relationship, because I was so desperate for help. I discovered the hard way exactly how hard it is in the real world minus any family support.

Saying she could have gone and found her dad is hardly realistic when Sarah put up that vlog about being abused? Implying, heavily, it was her father who abused her. That Isabelle was in therapy and why, that was something to do with her dad’s family too.

Fight for what’s hers? How? I was told the same as I was left money and property when my foster mum died, my parents claimed it to give to me when I was 18. They sold the house and pocketed the money. When I left home it was assumed, when I was able to prove who I am, that I had a home and ended up street homeless. That my parents sold it was dismissed. Money wise I wasn’t allowed any help at uni. No one believed parents wouldn’t want their child in education and making their way in the world. The only person who ever has was someone on my masters whose fiancée had been through exactly the same thing.

Abusive controllers don’t want you anywhere other than reliant upon them, even in therapy and mediation I was seen as the person in the wrong for leaving and abandoning my ‘vulnerable’ family - not so vulnerable when they tried to sue me for the money they wasted on bringing me into the world..

There is no money for her to claim. She doesn’t toe the line she will have nothing. Her boyfriend I know nothing about, but I’ve used dates important to me on social media in the past e.g. name96 isn’t my date of birth but it is the date my friend died.

———-

Vlog watch,12:57am, UK time 24,059.

I no longer have the dressage vlogs (got em removed have we, Chris?) they’ve just been replaced by others with the same surname, cos it ain’t unique you 🤡
---
Having another sprog isn’t going to save their channel. No ones interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Left a comment on sassy belle a while ago and have just been notified of a like from Izzy at 1.40 am. What time will she go to sleep/wake up tomorrow. The whole lot of ‘em apart from lazy are like hamsters squeaking on in the small hours.

Reactions: 18
How can Izzy escape from them. Yes she is old enough but has no money and thanks to them will be unable to get a job as she has no education to speak of - she is stuck for the foseable unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Left a comment on sassy belle a while ago and have just been notified of a like from Izzy at 1.40 am. What time will she go to sleep/wake up tomorrow. The whole lot of ‘em apart from lazy are like hamsters squeaking on in the small hours.
I rarely watch their vlogs but always found it interesting how you never see the parents attached to their phones when you know that they have to be. They are constantly posting on social media sites, answering peoples comments and questions, and raging against those that leave negative comments. I don't think the vlogs come close to reflecting what truly goes on in their home. It is all a big farce.

Reactions: 25
There was a comment about Sarah and Chris being controlling and abusive that was removed around the same time; I saw another telling that person they were disgusting and didn’t know what the words meant ...

Vlog view watch, 3:06am uk time 27,311 (+3,000 in just over two hours 🤔)

Reactions: 13
Having lived in a similarly abusive family I can say she doesn’t have a choice. Honestly you’ve no idea what it’s like. It’s exceptionally difficult to escape an abusive family and I mean family. It’s not the same as leaving one person behind. You leave everyone. The only difference between us is that my life wasn’t plastered online but it was for public consumption where I lived, still is. Breaking away I ended up in an abusive relationship, because I was so desperate for help. I discovered the hard way exactly how hard it is in the real world minus any family support.

Saying she could have gone and found her dad is hardly realistic when Sarah put up that vlog about being abused? Implying, heavily, it was her father who abused her. That Isabelle was in therapy and why, that was something to do with her dad’s family too.

Fight for what’s hers? How? I was told the same as I was left money and property when my foster mum died, my parents claimed it to give to me when I was 18. They sold the house and pocketed the money. When I left home it was assumed, when I was able to prove who I am, that I had a home and ended up street homeless. That my parents sold it was dismissed. Money wise I wasn’t allowed any help at uni. No one believed parents wouldn’t want their child in education and making their way in the world. The only person who ever has was someone on my masters whose fiancée had been through exactly the same thing.

Abusive controllers don’t want you anywhere other than reliant upon them, even in therapy and mediation I was seen as the person in the wrong for leaving and abandoning my ‘vulnerable’ family - not so vulnerable when they tried to sue me for the money they wasted on bringing me into the world..

There is no money for her to claim. She doesn’t toe the line she will have nothing.
All of this is very true, but it may also be important to add that Isabelle has been very isolated from anyone who could help her and has been brainwashed and manipulated into believing that their lifestyle is a fine way to live. That damage won't be undone easily.

IMO, her father isn't the way out, and neither is this boyfriend, or any future partner. Isabelle has choices to make, but in order to do that, she would have to acknowledge that her mother fucked her life up the day she moved that beast into her home. Who knows what has gone on behind closed doors? Who knows how deeply the damage runs? What has she seen? What has she experienced? We'll most likely never know.

She is so incredibly vulnerable, and doesn't have a single responsible adult looking out for her. Breaks my heart.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The gender reveal failed to appeal
All of this is very true, but it may also be important to add that Isabelle has been very isolated from anyone who could help her and has been brainwashed and manipulated into believing that their lifestyle is a fine way to live. That damage won't be undone easily.

IMO, her father isn't the way out, and neither is this boyfriend, or any future partner. Isabelle has choices to make, but in order to do that, she would have to acknowledge that her mother fucked her life up the day she moved that beast into her home. Who knows what has gone on behind closed doors? Who knows how deeply the damage runs? What has she seen? What has she experienced? We'll most likely never know.

She is so incredibly vulnerable, and doesn't have a single responsible adult looking out for her. Breaks my heart.
It's my opinion that had her father been in any way interested in helping Izzy we would have heard from him by now. He'd have fought the abuse allegations, he'd have sought access, he'd have made some sort of effort. Just because Sarah is a lying shithead in general doesn't mean he's a great guy.

And yes you're spot on about Izzy's degree of indoctrination. She has the emotional & social maturity level of a not very well self-regulated 12 year old. She's anxious, ignorant, socially awkward & inarticulate. She has zero meaningful social contacts she might be able to go to for help. Had she still been at school, if they actually went to dance classes, if they had played any sport at all there may well have been the family of a friend she had made who would have reached out to help her. I took two of my children's friends in when their own families abandoned them emotionally. Both were the classic case of "My new boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't like you, so you'll have to go." They lived with us while they completed their last years of schooling. This happens a lot.

Sadly it's not an option any Ingham child will ever have because although Creepy & Lazy are profoundly stupid they're rat cunning. The isolation they've imposed on their children has been deliberate & complete. They don't even see extended family. It's all about cutting off avenues of escape, depriving them of outside social interaction. They don't know that what happens in their home is profoundly abnormal because they've never experienced what normal looks like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It's my opinion that had her father been in any way interested in helping Izzy we would have heard from him by now. He'd have fought the abuse allegations, he'd have sought access, he'd have made some sort of effort. Just because Sarah is a lying shithead in general doesn't mean he's a great guy.
Sarah sure knows how to pick them, that's for sure.
---
And yes you're spot on about Izzy's degree of indoctrination. She has the emotional & social maturity level of a not very well self-regulated 12 year old. She's anxious, ignorant, socially awkward & inarticulate. She has zero meaningful social contacts she might be able to go to for help. Had she still been at school, if they actually went to dance classes, if they had played any sport at all there may well have been the family of a friend she had made who would have reached out to help her

That's what is most concerning to me. She is so behind socially, and has no real life experience. She is, unfortunately, the perfect candidate for an older abusive boyfriend who wants to groom her into what he wants. She's naive, and desperate for approval. This can only end in disaster.

The world is a dangerous place. You can delete and block on Instagram, but that doesn't work in real life. These kids have been raised in a disturbing bubble, so far removed from reality, and meaningful relationships, and education, and enriching life experiences. It makes me feel ill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It was actually quite sad listening to her speak, she has been led to believe she is an influencer and her family are famous, surely she must have worked out by now people hate on her pedalo stepdad and her enabler mother. She’s totally lying about 7 months, she couldn’t even remember herself lol her parents are forcing this, it’s too much of a coincidence he’s suddenly been mentioned and now he’s in a vlog.
I agree…if this were her first boyfriend, which I’m sure it is….she would know exactly how long they had been together, right down to the date. That’s what young relationships are all about, remembering special dates and times
isabelle comes across as a 14/15 year old with their first boyfriend, not almost 18 years of age 🙁

Reactions: 23
Sarah was spouting absolute bullocks about pencil grip last night. No surprise there really. Jace shouldn’t be learning to write with a felt tip pen, he needs a pencil. You can buy special ones for children who are just starting out, or you can get little grippers to put on the ends of conventional round ones. If he can‘t grip a pencil correctly, then he won’t be able to control it.

This is where he’d have been better off in nursery. I’m not saying Home Education is wrong, but is wrong in the Mingham house, especially for Jace because they don’t ever correct him. In a nursery he’d have been doing pencil control exercises for a year now, and would be writing his name with ease. She doesn’t even have a table for him to sit at while he learns, he just stands at the coffee table in the kitchen. No wonder he’s never engaged in anything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Or it might've just been Creepy, moderating her channel. I wonder what age she'd need to be before they'd allow her to have full control of her social media with her own private password.

I never watch isabelles videos but made an exception with this one. The video screams I have a boyfriend! look guys, he's real!

I think they have announced him to somehow quash the theory that isabelle is a sad loner that has no friends. The trouble is by being cloak and dagger about his identity while shoving him down everyone throats is people will hunt him down. If she wanted her boundaries respected maybe the best then to do is not humble blag she's seeing someone.

Reactions: 39
Been together 7 months you say? They have been out of the country that long!!! Known each other since they were 5 dopey ass said, but if the 99 is his year of birth makes him 24???

I smell bull tit
Issy’s so called bf is 24? I’m sorry but wtf does a 24 year old want with a 17 year old?

• Wow

There is no money for her to claim. She doesn’t toe the line she will have nothing. Her boyfriend I know nothing about, but I’ve used dates important to me on social media in the past e.g. name96 isn’t my date of birth but it is the date my friend died.

———-

Vlog watch,12:57am, UK time 24,059.

I no longer have the dressage vlogs (got em removed have we, Chris?) they’ve just been replaced by others with the same surname, cos it ain’t unique you 🤡
---
Having another sprog isn’t going to save their channel. No ones interested.
It can be done, I did it, I was 17 when I finally got out, I worked 3 jobs from the age of 16 just so I could do so. I gave up my hopes of going to college, getting out was more important to me. I don’t think she’s in the kind of situation I was in, or they’d have been arrested long ago as I’m sure it wouldn’t have gone unnoticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree I think give the kid the benefit of the doubt until he you actually see something. It must be terrifying listening to the stuff they talk about let the kids be private if he wants to be. And honestly if he is older and they have stuff in common and they’ve taken it slow then does it really matter. Let her be happy if a life where she doesn’t have any control and has had her hopes and dreams taken away from her.
No grown man should be dating a teenager regardless of anyone’s situation.

Reactions: 22
I've missed a bit...how do we know her bf (if he exists) is 24?
Quite simply, we don't!

The person who is in the frame, uses a name on their social media which might give a hint as to their age. The fact is though, we don't know his age for sure.

Perhaps the person who thought it was a good idea to 'out' the guy on this thread is privy to insider knowledge or has some proof regarding his age? (I doubt it.) Their post has been deleted and rightly so.

At this point we don't even know for sure that this guy is Isabelle's mystery boyfriend. It does look that way and he may well be older but we just don't know!

Last edited:
  • Heart
At the request of our G, Mr Conkers, for this week's Memory Monday, here is a tit Midas List Special.

Here is a selection of emails/messages from unsuspecting companies who did not research who they were working with - and then were horrified they had unintentionally worked with a groomer and his head in the sand wife.

I have also included messages from home schooling group who blocked Sarah and the one from Lee Deliveroo 😂

What have we learnt from this Christopher....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.