The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given up international plane travel to vanlife all over the world - they’ve not stepped outside of Europe in that van & the only reason they are travelling in self contained accommodation only because Chris f**ked their chances of the big shot gifted trips & money earning with his antics - it’s little wonder they are laughing stock 🤣

Still trying to blag the 1.3million followers line which was long gone years ago - with the daily views as low as they are I really wouldn’t be claiming that! What’s with this final chapter rubbish as well, it sounds like their lives will come to an end the minute the baby is born. If you are going to refer to it like that, it’s the next chapter you 🤡 - your children have their whole lives ahead of them to live yet.
09C834C6-69D1-46C2-84EE-CA29F6A8260D.jpeg
4AA185B5-1EE0-4256-B79F-73573E75719A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Given up international plane travel to vanlife all over the world - they’ve not stepped outside of Europe in that van & the only reason they are travelling in self contained accommodation only because Chris f**ked their chances of the big shot gifted trips & money earning with his antics - it’s little wonder they are laughing stock 🤣

Still trying to blag the 1.3million followers line which was long gone years ago - with the daily views as low as they are I really wouldn’t be claiming that! What’s with this final chapter rubbish as well, it sounds like their lives will come to an end the minute the baby is born. If you are going to refer to it like that, it’s the next chapter you 🤡 - your children have their whole lives ahead of them to live yet. View attachment 2130785View attachment 2130786
Dream home 🤣🤣 they have done nothing but complain about it

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think Isabelle’s ‘boyfriend’ is more than likely a brother of one of the girls Lazy forced her to be friends with. I really do fear for her with her absence of social skills. She’s likely far more vulnerable to coercive and toxic relationships due to her lack of education and awareness etc.

When was Katrinas baby born?
16th January 2023

Reactions: 19
Why would you need contraception I mean who would let that fungus encrusted chipolata within a hundred feet of you they would need to knock me out cold, in fact I’d rather go on I’m a celebrity and eat a bulls penis than go near that std ridden dinky bleep. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 yuk no wonder she was puking it was seeing him sat next to her ptsd from the memory of it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Still trying to blag the 1.3million followers line which was long gone years ago - with the daily views as low as they are I really wouldn’t be claiming that! What’s with this final chapter rubbish as well, it sounds like their lives will come to an end the minute the baby is born. If you are going to refer to it like that, it’s the next chapter you 🤡 - your children have their whole lives ahead of them to live yet. View attachment 2130785View attachment 2130786
Really Chris. Your grammar is tit. If my daughter achieved a 9 in English, I would let her write it. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dream home 🤣🤣 they have done nothing but complain about it
Their dream home in the North of England was obviously their last place as their current home is classed as being in the East Midlands!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Their dream home in the North of England was obviously their last place as their current home is classed as being in the East Midlands!
The north of England doesn't claim them, that's classed as the south for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know about anyone else but if I was suffering from any kind of morning sickness I would not be up for doing a silly stunt like this.
Screenshot_20230303-210550_YouTube.jpg

---
The north of England doesn't claim them, that's classed as the south for us 😂
Neither does the South. Midlands it is!

• Haha
Remember creepy knows.
he’s a world traveller 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember creepy knows.
he’s a world traveller 😀
Yeh and he’s on the top of the world it 🎵 pity he didn’t fall off and do us all a favour the problem is the universe would spit him back like moana on that boat once it gets a wiff of his mouldy beany 😂😂
We’re stuck with it guys maybe a GFM to send him to Guam ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they still refer to Prinny as a "pup"? Is it the canine equivalent of the iddie-biddie dinky-dot thing they do with their human children?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

"About to start our families final chapter" (family's) comes across really odd and jarring.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Serious question...

Why do you think Creepy keeps saying "we are pregnant"?

Reactions: 15
It really bugs me how they call the kids ‘the girls and jace’, wouldn’t you just say ‘the kids’ or ‘the children’
If they have another boy are they going to call them ‘the girls and boys’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Serious question...

Why do you think Creepy keeps saying "we are pregnant"?
Because it‘s what they say in America, along with “ocean”instead of sea and “super” this and “super“ that. He still covets that American uni place! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m even more confused than ever why Sarah, for what must be the first time ever, took Jace on her own to have his foot X-rayed when clearly she couldn’t go in with him because of her pregnancy!?? It makes absolutely no sense why she would drive a 3hr round trip alone, when she’s supposedly suffering from nausea, to take a child for X-rays when she can’t actually be with him!?

Chris was absolutely off somewhere and not with the 4 girls because that is the only reason that Sarah wouldn’t have taken Isabelle with her… so where was he??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.