The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @michanson
View attachment 2129393

TLDR
- Chris got his wicked way and Sarah is knocked up again, due mid October. This is apparently the final child. Time will tell.
- Sarah has diagnosed herself with hyperemesis gravidarum because she has bad morning sickness and threw up Fanta into snow in Finland whilst Chris held her hair back. The brave Mum of the Century managed to persevere and go skinny dipping in freezing water, ride on a snowmobile at high speed and fully participate in the Arctic Circle roadtrip despite being so seriously ill. Someone send her a Victoria Cross.
- Chris is selling his drone on the ifam store for £800 when it can be bought cheaper elsewhere.
- Isabelle had a boyfriend over at the house and Chris was insanely jealous. It's unconfirmed if it's a romantic relationship or just a platonic one with a friend who is a boy.
- The trip to the beach for Isla's birthday was actually to go and do a tit pregnancy announcement.
- Sarah claims either she will get her tubes tied or Chris will get the snip after she gives birth. Sarah claims she considered having a C-section so prepare for some clickbait.
- The baby will either have the wardrobe room or Isabelle and/or Esme will have to move into the office above the garage.
- Sarah confirmed she is the size of a whale.

Hi Steve 👋 Congrats on the new grandchild. Make sure to stock up on tuna sarnies for when your precious little boy has the snip.

View attachment 2129397View attachment 2129418
View attachment 2129408
I've missed a whole thread and oh my bleeping god not another child to neglect! 😮😮😮😮

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Haven’t watched them in so long, but couldn’t help myself tonight.

Just a couple of thoughts.

They definitely knew she was already pregnant before they filmed. What woman who takes pregnancy tests all the time has to refer to the instructions to make sure they read the test right? She did the same thing with Jace’s pregnancy reveal. Sarah, you need to get a refund from those acting classes.

She was so out of breath by the time she got to Chris from the cubicle which was like a few feet away. That’s really not normal, and I would be very concerned!! If I found myself out of breath like that with such little movement I would make a doctor’s appointment ASAP!

Reactions: 32
I can’t believe she’s only 3.5 months with a bump that size?! Either they’re lying about the due date, or there’s two in there. I’ve never seen a bump that big after just the first trimester?

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she’s only 3.5 months with a bump that size?! Either they’re lying about the due date, or there’s two in there. I’ve never seen a bump that big after just the first trimester?
Baby no 6 (or 7 depending on what you believe) makes you bigger, and there’s burger pasta in there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if she decided she didn’t want to be outdone by Katrina having the youngest baby in the family 🤣
Definitely! My friends sister is the same, she always has to have the youngest child. I truly believe if Katrina didn’t have another, neither would Sarah.

Reactions: 28
It would be great if the reveal to the kids showed Isabelle saying 'for fucks sake' and stamping out of the room and Esme screeching that she doesn't want another sibling. Sadly, it'll be the open mouthed, fake crying as usual. They won't give a tit what Isla and Mila think and will probably have to buy Jace a new toy everyday to try and keep him sweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It would be great if the reveal to the kids showed Isabelle saying 'for fucks sake' and stamping out of the room and Esme screeching that she doesn't want another sibling. Sadly, it'll be the open mouthed, fake crying as usual. They won't give a tit what Isla and Mila think and will probably have to buy Jace a new toy everyday to try and keep him sweet.
I just imagined how this scene would look in its entirety and I enjoyed every moment of it. Real family guy moment if these reactions in the reveal video were actually true.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their reasonings behind having another child are so focused around age gaps, 3 older and 3 younger children, a friend for Jace/Mila. Do they actually have any more love to give??

Poor Isla is getting no attention, the way she goes on and on and tells her stories. I will admit she’s not all that interesting, but that’s not her fault as shes not maturing like she should be! The one vlog where she forgets she’s not the youngest sibling always plays on my mind.
It’s so much easier to triangulate three kids she needs a favourite a scapegoat and a lost/invisible child, of the younger trio she has the scapegoat Mila it’s always her fault she has the favourite too she’s missing one.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
FINDING OUT I WAS PREGNANT STRANDED IN A SNOW STORM! (PREGNANCY TEST ON CAMERA)

Lazy screeches good evening. She wanted to do an intro and show her moon face on camera. They’ve cleaned up after dinner and Lazy is off to bed with Ben - Ben and Jerry’s. This vlog is her and Creepstopher finding out she was knocked up in a blizzard. She has a washing machine in her stomach.

Norway, on a forest road. 9th February 2023. 7:20pm.
Creepstopher says this may be the most important video he makes all year. Lazy was due to start her period today but she hasn’t. They’ve got a regular pregnancy test. Screeching foghorn yells in the background and makes her way over to the camera. She’s never got to a missed period before testing as she’s always tested before she was due. She has been on the pill since she was 17 but hasn’t been on it since 2017. They’re filming in the toilet in their log cabin.

It’s been three minutes. Lazy doesn’t want to look and starts squealing. Creepstopher has the test in his hand. He gasps. Lazy gasps. He grabs her and starts eating her face. He knew she was knocked up. Dr Delonge's heart is going 200 beats a minute. The test line is really dark. Creepstopher grabs Lazy from behind and says he loves her so much. Only when she’s pregnant and vulnerable you filthy bleep. She reminds him he promised it’s the last child. Creepstopher says a clearly audible “tit” at 5:57. They’re in a public women’s toilet. Lazy keeps showing us the test.

Lazy usually has an inkling if she's pregnant as she takes 100 tests a week. She is still going sledging and skiing on the trip. She will be careful but saw a pregnant woman skiing the other day so it's fine.

Back to screechy Lazy in the Rosabelle Manor kitchen. She hopes we enjoyed the footage. Neither her nor Creepstopher expected a positive. She can’t watch the footage back. It feels like a lifetime ago but was a lovely moment. They were in a truckers toilet at a truck stop. The hardest part was going back to the van and not saying anything. They get no privacy from the girls. Mila drops something on her toe and starts crying. Ever the doting mother, Lazy says that’s the fakest cry she’s ever heard and rolls her eyes. Lazy remembers the desperation to want to talk to Creepstopher about the pregnancy but they couldn’t for a week. Isla says she and the girls got suspicious. Creepstopher was so obvious because he told the girls to be careful of Lazy. Lazy dragged Isla onto her and told her she didn't need to be careful so she wasn't suspicious anymore. She told Creepstopher she was going to ski and the girls that she wouldn’t be sledging if she was pregnant. 🤥

Lazy and Creepstopher went into the supermarket alone together to talk about the pregnancy or told the girls to go to the toilet block. It didn't matter about Jace and Mila because they don't understand. The sickness started at exactly six weeks. Tomorrow’s vlog will be telling the girls and Jace.

End of vlog
View attachment 2129524View attachment 2129521View attachment 2129519
View attachment 2129540View attachment 2129541View attachment 2129547View attachment 2129552View attachment 2129563
You were in my thoughts a lot @thegreencow.
Didn't he say years ago when she was pregnant with Esme that he never loved her more and wished he could keep her pregnant forever or such nonsense? @Neck lace I'm pretty sure you posted it on a memory Monday?
#OLLI. When you only matter to your husband when you are with child.
Lazy saying that Mila is giving the fakest cry ever. I hope the next one has TONS of energy, has ginger hair and adores Mila and Isla. And I hope she/he gives you hell you two twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not another kid surely !! Just catching up !! My kids watch them and I watch in the background xx just joining guys sorry I’m late to the party 🙄

Reactions: 10
Pure cheese and pasta with a side of donuts

• Sick
Reactions: 15
A

Are you forgetting condoms exist 🤣 I haven’t been on any contraception since 2010 and I’ve only had one child since.
I think it`s been mentioned here before (when Chris was having s*x with a younger girl ) ,that he didn`t like using/didn`t wear a condom...only his socks and beanie.. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What I took from their reactions:

Chris (towards the end) says “shhhiiitttt” and Sarah says “what are we doing?!” Both are reactions by people who were absolutely NOT trying but maybe had an oopsie session. This baby was a mistake. Hence the “you promised the last two times you’d get the snip. You are definitely doing it” comment. They are completely “whoa” over it. Not the reaction of people who were trying and therefore wanted this result!!!
I have to respectfully disagree. Sorry!

Lazy said you ‘promised the last two times’ because she didn’t want any more children and creepy manipulated her into them. It’s obvious she’s resentful towards Isla and Mila because they are ages that demand her attention, and Jace doesn’t count because he’s the blonde haired king child. It’s too overwhelming for her.

she knows full well he wouldn’t ever get the snip. She was making a point that he agreed she wouldn’t have to do it again and now he’s changed his mind. She had no choice, this is creepy’s business plan.

it’s obviously they don’t have sex for fun, she is not affectionate towards him and physically recoils whenever he goes near her. And he only is when he wants something or for a while after she’s succumbed to whatever he has tried to manipulate her into. Someone else said she’s pregnant and vulnerable now… that’s exactly why!

The reaction on finding out is because they think their only choice to revive a dying channel is another baby… that’s why they ‘want’ one. Not because they are pining for another baby and a bigger family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ffs I can’t wait for her “you can go into more detail on sarahsays” vlog 😂 how much more do we need to know?
Was creepy wearing his Beenie?
Did he leave his socks on?
Is that why your hot tub is that colour?
She’s acting like they’ve done something so special, when in reality they’ve had a shag. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Dear Lazy,

Please look up the diagnostic criteria for hyperemisis. You did not, and have never, had it. Puking a few times a day isn't hyperemisis. If you truly had it you wouldn't have been able to move your eyes let alone crave a bleeping prawn salad. If you had hyperemisis you would have it throughout your pregnancy not til the 12 week mark like regular morning sickness. If you had hyperemisis you'd have LOST WEIGHT ( and the diagnostic critera state at least 5% of your overall body weight) not gained it. If you had hyperemisis you would need hospital admissions to rehydrate you and certainly wouldn't have been farting around in the snow for 2 months.

Stop claiming ownership an experience you haven't had. As a hyperemisis surviver I can categorically say you do not have it... its infuriating hearing cunts like you claiming regular morning sickness is hyperemisis. Its a condition that can be fatal you bleeping idiot. Just bleeping stop! It's like the toe cancer all over again. If you did ever have hyperemisis you sure as hell wouldn't have risked having 7 bleeping (one of them is quite possibly as fake as your toe cancer) pregnancies for fear of how seriously ill pregnancy makes you. Just stfu you ignorant twit!

Sorry tattler, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Dear Lazy,

Please look up the diagnostic criteria for hyperemisis. You did not, and have never, had it. Puking a few times a day isn't hyperemisis. If you truly had it you wouldn't have been able to move your eyes let alone crave a bleeping prawn salad. If you had hyperemisis you would have it throughout your pregnancy not til the 12 week mark like regular morning sickness. If you had hyperemisis you'd have LOST WEIGHT ( and the diagnostic critera state at least 5% of your overall body weight) not gained it. If you had hyperemisis you would need hospital admissions to rehydrate you and certainly wouldn't have been farting around in the snow for 2 months.

Stop claiming ownership an experience you haven't had. As a hyperemisis surviver I can categorically say you do not have it... its infuriating hearing cunts like you claiming regular morning sickness is hyperemisis. Its a condition that can be fatal you bleeping idiot. Just bleeping stop! It's like the toe cancer all over again. If you did ever have hyperemisis you sure as hell wouldn't have risked having 7 bleeping (one of them is quite possibly as fake as your toe cancer) pregnancies for fear of how seriously ill pregnancy makes you. Just stfu you ignorant twit!

Sorry tattler, rant over.
Amen to that 🙏 I remember if I so much as moved I was being sick. I used to lie on the bathroom floor and cry. I couldn’t go to work and I certainly couldn’t eat. In the end it was so bad I had to lie in the maternity for 6 months. I got home at 7 months pregnant then ended up with pre eclampsia at 8 months because of the sickness and the toll it had taken on me. My blood pressure was sky high.

I remember my Dr telling me some women are so bad with it they even consider terminations. The amount she was eating she didn’t have it. Remember the day she went into that shop and bought that horrible potato gratin stuff 🤢 Even the smell of that would have had me being sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.