The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy could have pissed it out in the snow.
The first Fanta wee of the day. That would really pop against the zingy white snow!

The only problem with this fantastic suggestion, is that his 'writing instrument' simply isn't big enough for such a fancy task. He'd just end up pissing all over himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Condoms, ovulation tracking, femidoms, pull out 😂 there's quite a few non hormonal forms of contraceptives lol
Ah, tracking I forgot about. Female condoms I've used for quite a while, my partner who hates condoms thinks they're worse than regular ones. I was thinking along the lines that f pull out but it's not fail safe. Then again theyre happy to churn out kids so it probably doesn't matter if any methods fail

Reactions: 13
Sorry wee bit late to the news (practicing my own version of OLLI by working on uni assignments... oh wait, education isn't part of their OLLI is it? 😒)

What breaks my heart about all this is poor Isla. She used to be the baby of the family. Now she's suddenly the forgotten middle child. What's so sad is that she clearly adores that one on one time she does get with Sarah— see how excited she was for the Butlin's day out! It's not like she's hard to please and Tattlers on here have had lovely thoughtful ideas for days out with her, museum trips, afternoon tea etc. Yet Sarah still can't be bothered and neglects her 😡 Same with Mila, such a lovely wee baby yet Sarah makes out that she's a "thug" for her normal developmental behaviours. She should feel grateful for the kids she has, not roll her eyes when they talk or allow them to be splashed all over the internet for God knows who to see.

And lastly, kids of all ages thrive on routine. This is the age where they should be trying so many different things: new after school clubs, sports teams, field trips etc. These are wonderful opportunities you don't always get later in life yet these parents are squandering it because Chris is a pweirdo and Sarah doesn't care. The kids are stuck in a tin can rattling around different areas. It may as well all be the same considering they do the same thing regardless of if it's the Arctic Circle or a random campsite in England.
Totally agree, Isla has so much potential. Their family was so neat at 3 they were able to cope. The kids were clean. Had a routine, went to school, went to after school clubs and looked happy.
Big families are great and good fun but you should be able to manage and set good principles in place. Sarah and Chris have no principles, routine and with another child things are just going get more chaotic and more children neglected which is really unfair and sad.
Children need love routine a good home, good food and kids need to follow with good examples from parents. None of which is happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah, tracking I forgot about. Female condoms I've used for quite a while, my partner who hates condoms thinks they're worse than regular ones. I was thinking along the lines that f pull out but it's not fail safe. Then again theyre happy to churn out kids so it probably doesn't matter if any methods fail
I'm gonna go with the biggest form of contraception they have...creepy. he's a walking one 😂 that and the van 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He apparently doesn't use them! So if she's not been on hormonal, he's doesn't use those, there's not really many options left beyond not getting jiggy at all, or withdrawal 😂
So it wouldn’t be a shock if you got pregnant would it 🙄😂

Reactions: 11
😂 tell me your not in love with your husband with out telling me 😂 those photos she looks like she can’t stand him do we think the 3 girls reveal will be written in the snow or a baby outfit in the snow 😂
Or eyes closed, hands out for a surprise and they’re handed a baby grow or something baby related, whatever it is it won’t be original, just lots of open mouths and squeezing out tears

Reactions: 12
The first Fanta wee of the day. That would really pop against the zingy white snow!

The only problem with this fantastic suggestion, is that his 'writing instrument' simply isn't big enough for such a fancy task. He'd just end up pissing all over himself.
Oh good point. I did not think of that because I really try not to think of that part of Creepys body

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re Issy 'boyfriend' whether it be a boy who's a friend or a boyfriend, does everyone remember when lazy posted on their local Facebook page asking for friends for the girls? Maybe someone should check the local Facebook pages to see if lazys been looking for said boyfriend, I mean it's not like Issy goes anywhere to meet a boy. I haven't watched latest shite shows, still it utter disbelief they're bringing another innocent life into that mess they call Olli. However I thought lazy said Issy was away for the weekend, due back Monday night. So I've if the Q+A was filmed Monday why was Issy there. Just proves Issy didn't go anywhere.

If that's how big she is at 3.5 months god help her at 9 months she's going to resemble a killer whale, just less cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It would be great if the reveal to the kids showed Isabelle saying 'for fucks sake' and stamping out of the room and Esme screeching that she doesn't want another sibling. Sadly, it'll be the open mouthed, fake crying as usual. They won't give a tit what Isla and Mila think and will probably have to buy Jace a new toy everyday to try and keep him sweet.
They’d probably get more views if they filmed a genuine negative reaction at this point in time

Reactions: 27
If they're doing this for views, 9k in three hours says they're onto a loser. Not due until October so I guess we'll still get the annual two month summer holiday of toll roads, sunburn and moaning about the price of bottled water... They'll be lucky if anybody's still watching by Christmas.
I think they are playing the long game...get 3 more little ones and 1 of them is sure to make a vlog go viral like Esme did for them before....
It won't happen. They just fell lucky and anyway I think those days are over now.oh and of course Creepy spoiled it for them all.

• Sad
This baby is defo a cash cow and they can't even hide it. The £ signs in their eyes during that fake pregnancy test video, the fact each event such as them finding out, the kids finding out. Gender reveal, etc all separate videos to gain as much views and money and Chris literally telling Sarah to do sarah Says videos completely show how they are milking it. They've become so desperate they can't even pretend it's not financial gain. Disgusting. Who cares sarah who goes under the procedure to stop the breeding as long as you don't have more cash cows that's brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Todays “the girls and Jace” reaction prediction:

All sat down together, Jace front a centre (Mila in another room possibly, definitely not included).
*emotional music*
Dramatic talk from Chris about how he’s got some bad news. Cue Isla peeping around to see what her reaction should be. Jace mumbling some form of sentence.
Lazy giggling behind the camera.
Chris then tells the girls they are having to sell the van and travel less this year.
The girls pretend to be sad, Isla’s forced tears are probably already brewing as she looks at Esmè.
Lazy pipes up -
“And this is why” and hands them a piss covered test.
Isabelle’s hand goes over her mouth, Esmè cries (who knows the real reason) and Isla is bawling now she’s had validation from Esmé to cry.
Jace screeches “WHAT MAMMAH? WHATS THAT MAMMAH”
Lazy then tells Jace that there’s going to be a new baby.
Camera cuts to avoid showing Jace being a brat.
“Milaaaa you’re going to be a big sister” from Creeps.
The only thing wrong with this is the ‘travel less’ - the kids don’t get in the way of what Sarah wants to do ;)

We have got to look at the positives here - they must be fuming those other families who were relevant same time as them are still smashing it in the views.
Also who is going to gift exotic holidays for a feral scruffy family of 8
Finally on the sickness stuff - my mum didn’t even know she was pregnant when admitted to hospital …. She was about a month gone and stayed in till she gave birth - the Doctors tried to give her a new ‘wonder drug’ but she wouldn’t/couldn’t swallow it - it was called thalidomide- so every day I count my blessings

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Saw this on lazys instagram yesterday!!
If Jace had red hair he’d have had a buzz cut long ago
---
Sarah Lazy Ingham.
Nothing is promised and the creepy bragging about 9 bedrooms (actually 7 but we know you have difficulty counting,)
sort out the children you have get them regular haircuts dental appointments and stop feeding them slop .
Those children’s future depends on a good education and it’s obvious 7 weeks in the tin can they didn’t do any schoolwork
Admit it Creepy that holiday was the stuff nightmares are made of.
Vlog what really happened you will get many views for that

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Condoms, ovulation tracking, femidoms, pull out 😂 there's quite a few non hormonal forms of contraceptives lol
She says I'm the vlog she's been tracking so I'm guessing that. I need this baby content to stop so I can go back to not watching 🤣 I do want to see the reveal to the kids though.

• Sad
If I’d been as sick as Sarah allegedly was, I’d have told Creepy I was taking Izzy & Mila and getting a flight home. There’s absolutely no way on this earth I’d have stayed in that van. I‘m giving her the benefit of the doubt here, which is why I’m not suggesting she should have taken all the kids. Izzy could have helped her with Mila.

Imo, though, they were wholly irresponsible actively trying to get pregnant days before leaving on a trip like that. I bet they never told the travel insurance, if they had any, she was pregnant, and I highly doubt any of the snow mobile companies knew either.

That One Life Live It caption they use is trademarked by Jaguar Land Rover. They could end up in a load of trouble over it.

• Wow
This baby is defo a cash cow and they can't even hide it. The £ signs in their eyes during that fake pregnancy test video, the fact each event such as them finding out, the kids finding out. Gender reveal, etc all separate videos to gain as much views and money and Chris literally telling Sarah to do sarah Says videos completely show how they are milking it. They've become so desperate they can't even pretend it's not financial gain. Disgusting.
Absolutely. I found it very telling that on this latest vlog, Creepy opened the filming with, "This may potentially be the most important video that I make all year."

He's been making lots of references to this next 12 months. They sound so short-sighted and seem to forget that babies are for life, not just for the short-term cute stuff which you can make the most money-spinning content from.

He really thinks that the video production and creative/technical details are more important than the actual subject of the video...ie this poor unfortunate new life being created for cash.

Also when they were discussing making the cringey pregnancy reveal video, Lazy seemed far more bothered about they way in which the message was delivered (and taking somebody else's credit), rather than the message itself. She was absolutely buzzing about her creative vision and the narrative, which the most humble vlogger felt that she'd executed perfectly.

Not wanting his wife to take all the glory and outshine him, Creepy also made a point of bragging about how amazing his editing was.

Like I said at the time, I wish we were privy to the original soundtrack, instead of the cheesy sentimental music, because then we would've seen just how unspecial the whole event actually was, stripped back and raw. I wonder if Isla was struggling with the acting, that evening, hence her barely being included.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.