The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What form of contraceptives were they using if she wasn't on the pill since 2017? Surely if theyd been 'doing the deed' she would have been pregnant pretty much ever since then. This just proves that 1. They don't do 'it', unless they're trying to conceive, or 2. he uses a really stupid form of contraception by not thingiebobing in the you know what. Apparently he hates condoms so I'm going for number 1

Edited to say - I can't believe I'm actually pondering this, let alone posting my musings for others to read. I am so sorry for putting these horrific images into anyone's minds.
Condoms, ovulation tracking, femidoms, pull out 😂 there's quite a few non hormonal forms of contraceptives lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If they're doing this for views, 9k in three hours says they're onto a loser. Not due until October so I guess we'll still get the annual two month summer holiday of toll roads, sunburn and moaning about the price of bottled water... They'll be lucky if anybody's still watching by Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This means we will have the joy of Sarah flashing her bump in a bikini and washing and airing her vag in the pool again this summer 😩😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
If they're doing this for views, 9k in three hours says they're onto a loser. Not due until October so I guess we'll still get the annual two month summer holiday of toll roads, sunburn and moaning about the price of bottled water... They'll be lucky if anybody's still watching by Christmas.
Moan about the heat x10,000
Parade the bump through Europe ... uh I mean through mainland flying tigers ... woohoo
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They just happened to have a pregnancy test in a blizzard, lazy is a joke intro I can’t talk about the trip after the footage she couldn’t shut up about their time in the van and the trip jeez keep your lies straight already.

Reactions: 28
She definitely hasn't got HG. I had it when I was pregnant. Found out I was pregnant on my trip to disneyworld and a day later couldn't move from the bed and if I did I would throw up, even lifting my head would make me throw up. Spent a week in the hotel living off crackers and lost over a stone. Went straight to the doctor's when I got back and was put on meds. Was in and out of hospital getting IV drips. HG is the worst horrible. She definitely would have been bed bound if it started whilst away and didn't have meds. The only thing that would make me stop throwing up once I started was a hospital visit. And I would have to take sickness tablets as soon as I woke in the morning so I didn't throw up. Think in total during my pregnancy I lost 3 stone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
They just happened to have a pregnancy test in a blizzard, lazy is a joke intro I can’t talk about the trip after the footage she couldn’t shut up about their time in the van and the trip jeez keep your lies straight already.
Made me laugh she said she couldn’t stand going in the van when they got back - she was quite happy going on multiple van trips to the shops and so on though (some of those will probably have been antenatal related I expect). If you were that repulsed by something you’d do all you can to avoid it. The dramatic swallowing and saying her tummy was whirring around - she loves the drama and her own lies doesn’t she.

Reactions: 29
What I took from their reactions:

Chris (towards the end) says “shhhiiitttt” and Sarah says “what are we doing?!” Both are reactions by people who were absolutely NOT trying but maybe had an oopsie session. This baby was a mistake. Hence the “you promised the last two times you’d get the snip. You are definitely doing it” comment. They are completely “whoa” over it. Not the reaction of people who were trying and therefore wanted this result!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never has it been more obvious that Sarah does not love Chris. They have just found out she is pregnant and he tells her not once but twice that he loves her and she doesn't reciprocate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
😂 tell me your not in love with your husband with out telling me 😂 those photos she looks like she can’t stand him do we think the 3 girls reveal will be written in the snow or a baby outfit in the snow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have just read the first point in the recap (welcome back @thegreencow you have been missed!) and am even more fuming with the lazy twit! Having suffered actual HG with my youngest from 8 weeks it was more than just throwing up your fizzy drinks and feeling sick you moron! I lost 2 stone in weight by the time i was full term, had been admitted to hospital every month as i could keep nothing down and couldn't put myself through another pregnancy incase that happened again. She better not call her morning sickness HG, that will be the straw that breaks the camels back for me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
FINDING OUT I WAS PREGNANT STRANDED IN A SNOW STORM! (PREGNANCY TEST ON CAMERA)

Lazy screeches good evening. She wanted to do an intro and show her moon face on camera. They’ve cleaned up after dinner and Lazy is off to bed with Ben - Ben and Jerry’s. This vlog is her and Creepstopher finding out she was knocked up in a blizzard. She has a washing machine in her stomach.

Norway, on a forest road. 9th February 2023. 7:20pm.
Creepstopher says this may be the most important video he makes all year. Lazy was due to start her period today but she hasn’t. They’ve got a regular pregnancy test. Screeching foghorn yells in the background and makes her way over to the camera. She’s never got to a missed period before testing as she’s always tested before she was due. She has been on the pill since she was 17 but hasn’t been on it since 2017. They’re filming in the toilet in their log cabin.

It’s been three minutes. Lazy doesn’t want to look and starts squealing. Creepstopher has the test in his hand. He gasps. Lazy gasps. He grabs her and starts eating her face. He knew she was knocked up. Dr Delonge's heart is going 200 beats a minute. The test line is really dark. Creepstopher grabs Lazy from behind and says he loves her so much. Only when she’s pregnant and vulnerable you filthy bleep. She reminds him he promised it’s the last child. Creepstopher says a clearly audible “tit” at 5:57. They’re in a public women’s toilet. Lazy keeps showing us the test.

Lazy usually has an inkling if she's pregnant as she takes 100 tests a week. She is still going sledging and skiing on the trip. She will be careful but saw a pregnant woman skiing the other day so it's fine.

Back to screechy Lazy in the Rosabelle Manor kitchen. She hopes we enjoyed the footage. Neither her nor Creepstopher expected a positive. She can’t watch the footage back. It feels like a lifetime ago but was a lovely moment. They were in a truckers toilet at a truck stop. The hardest part was going back to the van and not saying anything. They get no privacy from the girls. Mila drops something on her toe and starts crying. Ever the doting mother, Lazy says that’s the fakest cry she’s ever heard and rolls her eyes. Lazy remembers the desperation to want to talk to Creepstopher about the pregnancy but they couldn’t for a week. Isla says she and the girls got suspicious. Creepstopher was so obvious because he told the girls to be careful of Lazy. Lazy dragged Isla onto her and told her she didn't need to be careful so she wasn't suspicious anymore. She told Creepstopher she was going to ski and the girls that she wouldn’t be sledging if she was pregnant. 🤥

Lazy and Creepstopher went into the supermarket alone together to talk about the pregnancy or told the girls to go to the toilet block. It didn't matter about Jace and Mila because they don't understand. The sickness started at exactly six weeks. Tomorrow’s vlog will be telling the girls and Jace.

End of vlog
View attachment 2129524View attachment 2129521View attachment 2129519
View attachment 2129540View attachment 2129541View attachment 2129547View attachment 2129552View attachment 2129563
Control freak

Reactions: 14
Sorry wee bit late to the news (practicing my own version of OLLI by working on uni assignments... oh wait, education isn't part of their OLLI is it? 😒)

What breaks my heart about all this is poor Isla. She used to be the baby of the family. Now she's suddenly the forgotten middle child. What's so sad is that she clearly adores that one on one time she does get with Sarah— see how excited she was for the Butlin's day out! It's not like she's hard to please and Tattlers on here have had lovely thoughtful ideas for days out with her, museum trips, afternoon tea etc. Yet Sarah still can't be bothered and neglects her 😡 Same with Mila, such a lovely wee baby yet Sarah makes out that she's a "thug" for her normal developmental behaviours. She should feel grateful for the kids she has, not roll her eyes when they talk or allow them to be splashed all over the internet for God knows who to see.

And lastly, kids of all ages thrive on routine. This is the age where they should be trying so many different things: new after school clubs, sports teams, field trips etc. These are wonderful opportunities you don't always get later in life yet these parents are squandering it because Chris is a pweirdo and Sarah doesn't care. The kids are stuck in a tin can rattling around different areas. It may as well all be the same considering they do the same thing regardless of if it's the Arctic Circle or a random campsite in England.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry wee bit late to the news (practicing my own version of OLLI by working on uni assignments... oh wait, education isn't part of their OLLI is it? 😒)

What breaks my heart about all this is poor Isla. She used to be the baby of the family. Now she's suddenly the forgotten middle child. What's so sad is that she clearly adores that one on one time she does get with Sarah— see how excited she was for the Butlin's day out! It's not like she's hard to please and Tattlers on here have had lovely thoughtful ideas for days out with her, museum trips, afternoon tea etc. Yet Sarah still can't be bothered and neglects her 😡 Same with Mila, such a lovely wee baby yet Sarah makes out that she's a "thug" for her normal developmental behaviours. She should feel grateful for the kids she has, not roll her eyes when they talk or allow them to be splashed all over the internet for God knows who to see.

And lastly, kids of all ages thrive on routine. This is the age where they should be trying so many different things: new after school clubs, sports teams, field trips etc. These are wonderful opportunities you don't always get later in life yet these parents are squandering it because Chris is a pweirdo and Sarah doesn't care. The kids are stuck in a tin can rattling around different areas. It may as well all be the same considering they do the same thing regardless of if it's the Arctic Circle or a random campsite in England.
I was thinking the same especially when Mila hurt her foot and she said her cry was fake and she carried on blabbing about her pregnancy and the new baby when she can’t even look after the little girl she has oh the irony of that clip 🫤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The Minghams are gambling their life.

Their Channel has gone to tit so they decide to bring in the views by popping out a new circus animal.

What they don’t realise is when their plan doesn’t work, they will be even more desperate money trying to raise a 6th bloody sprog!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Loving the title,

Hoping the baby is okay , the neck lines look to have a lot of space between them

Reactions: 10
Their reasonings behind having another child are so focused around age gaps, 3 older and 3 younger children, a friend for Jace/Mila. Do they actually have any more love to give??

Poor Isla is getting no attention, the way she goes on and on and tells her stories. I will admit she’s not all that interesting, but that’s not her fault as shes not maturing like she should be! The one vlog where she forgets she’s not the youngest sibling always plays on my mind.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.