The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we think the news is gonna be broken to the kids

im guessing a treasure hunt or something along that lines
Something cringey like a family activity where everyone has to make a snowman of themselves and then Creepy or Lazy adds an extra one. Or they might just blurt it out when they're all super emosh, watching the Aurora.

Reactions: 13
Q&A they decided that they would post the kids reaction up seperately to their finding out because their reaction was a long video - why is it only 9 minutes long & some of that is Sarah telling us what the vlog is going to be about before sharing the clip! The baby is earning its keep before it’s even born 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really hope this boyfriend of Isabelle’s is real, although given she never leaves the house I’m doubtful.
Would be a right kick in the teeth if Izzy just upped and left leaving lazy and creepy without their prime babysitter - they’d never cope without her

Reactions: 16
The Ingham Family posted:
SURPRISE PREGNANCY REVEAL TO OUR CHILDREN! ** EMOTIONAL ** (THEY HAD NO IDEA!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 1
Is it coincidence they revealed the pregnancy just as we called the tattle thread #justiceforIsla? Or did she want the title to last a few hours so Isla didn’t get the attention

Reactions: 21
Well that was tit - chucking a pregnancy test on the table as tho it was a bag of crisps

they are so manky

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
The state of jaces hair in that clip looks like a birds nest in the back really is ridiculous, no problems with boys with long hair but seriously a brush and a trim would not go a miss

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well that was tit - chucking a pregnancy test on the table as tho it was a bag of crisps

they are so manky
Better than putting it in a cake. Can't believe she actually considered that. They are deesgooostin. 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Surprise, Mila nowhere to be seen. The way Isabelle explained to Jace was so sweet I must admit.

I know she’s an innocent child but I get so much second hand embarrassment watching Isla on these reveals.

Reactions: 32
Slightly off topic but they're advertising their instagram accounts in the description, but it seems as though Esme's has been removed.

Reactions: 8
Isla looked around at the other 2 girls and started crying straight away with hand on mouth as if to get in there first with a reaction!

Esmé looked genuinely devestated for a split second before crying although like she seemed like she was ok with it after the shock. Isla was OTT crying for what seemed like ages unless it was tears of realising what it means for her 🙄

Reactions: 30
Slightly off topic but they're advertising their instagram accounts in the description, but it seems as though Esme's has been removed.

It’s still on instagram

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Better than putting it in a cake. Can't believe she actually considered that. They are deesgooostin. 😱
Nooooo?! She was going to put her used piss stick in a cake?

She wouldn't bake one though - not that I imagine putting a plastic test in the oven would go well. So was she going to buy a cheap cake from the shop and somehow shove the test into the middle?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.