The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've struggled to put this into words since finding out, but they really aren't showing any consideration to the children they have or this baby. Both Jace and Mila have needed medical care, with at least Jace's eye appointments still ongoing. I know neither are life threatening issues but after all the time spent at appointments I find it odd that they are so excited to start all over again. It's one of the main reasons we don't think we will have another baby, even though we've always said we wanted 5.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm trying to say people shouldn't have more children if they have children with any health issues. Since we wanted a big family I'm sure we'd feel differently eventually if we only had 1, but to stop at 4 rather than 5 doesn't feel like such a big decision. They already have 5 children, who all have a lot of individual needs that are being ignored. Every time they go to an appointment for Jace, Chris gets excited at the thought of surgery, all whilst he's been planning another baby. I've sat waiting for my baby to come out of surgery and the last thing on my mind was "woohoo time for another". Thankfully our son is doing great and hopefully won't need another surgery.

They would not even be considering another if they didn't have Isabelle to look after the others. Every time any of the younger children have needed to go to hospital whether planned or emergency, they have relied on Isabelle to babysit the others. That isn't her responsibility and they shouldn't even be thinking of having another for her to look after. Would they be so keen if they had to arrange for someone to look after the children every time they go to any appointments, if they had to make plans for anyone to look after them whilst Sarah gives birth?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ive unearthed some old footage of the creepy gnome ponce 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
More creepy before skateboard 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they will actually let Isla properly hold her baby sibling this time. I remember when the kids first met Mila and you clearly hear Isla say "Can I hold her first?" and both Chris and Sarah ignore her and hand Mila straight to Jace :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He was talking about a photo of Lazy which had been taken just after she had given birth to Esme (when she was about 23/24). She looked young in the picture and he said that this was when she was at her most attractive. He wished that he could keep her at that age forever. A seriously creepy thing to say!
So ‘intensley’ in love with Sarah that he was chasing women & barely legal teens any chance he got - he is grim 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Dear god. I actually think there's something wrong with me. I just found a very disturbing edit I must have made a while ago when someone mentioned Creepy being able to hang out with Gary Glitter as he'd got out of jail (a few months ago). I'm spoilering this as Gary Glitter is a disgusting, vile pig of a human being, and I despise pedalos. But for some reason I must have thought this was a good idea. As I've said, I don't sleep at night due to caring for my daughter and suffering a condition which causes chronic pain. Im blaming the meds. 😢😂

20230326070832.jpg
---
More creepy before skateboard 🤣🤣
View attachment 2131491

This is magnificent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn’t Sarah give some spiel about wishing she had more one on one time with each of her current children, in an older vlog??
Guessing bringing another child into the mix, will help with that 😑
They’re both a bunch of 🤡

Reactions: 24
Poor Isla is so socially awkward and desperately wants to be loved and to fit in I can never look at them with anything other than contempt after the way they treated that girl they are lower than pond life I don’t care if they have a hundred bedrooms they’re disgusting 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Isla is getting no attention, the way she goes on and on and tells her stories. I will admit she’s not all that interesting, but that’s not her fault as shes not maturing like she should be! The one vlog where she forgets she’s not the youngest sibling always plays on my mind.
What vlog was that?

Reactions: 1
The Ingham Family posted:
Don’t teach your baby to say “No” 🤣🥰 #cute #baby #shorts
View attachment 2131480
YouTube
She's an absolute angel, how I'd have loved another child, I just felt lucky to have my daughter after my first girl was stillborn so didn't want to push my luck and was grateful to have one child here with me. I love children, and my husband also begged me over the years to try for another, but after going through such a horrific loss (and not knowing at the time the cause) I was terrified it would happen again. But if someone had come to me and said here, take this baby, I can't care for it, I'd have given it the best life possible, as I've tried to do for my daughter. Some people have no idea of how lucky they are, the tone of her voice when she speak to Mila goes right through me. She's doesn't appreciate that baby one bit, and she's just adorable. It actually makes me heart hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That or they will live the crappiest of lives on benefits with just memories of being stuck in a van for hours !
Except they won’t. Universal credit is a git to get in the first place. They’re going to need qualifications. Long gone are the days where you can claim and do nothing.

I’m disabled and physically and mentally unable to work; I’ve lost my housing benefit because I cannot attend the education centre every day (9-5:30) to look for work and get GCSEs and engage with work experience - that I’ve got professional qualifications and GCSE alternative is ignored and the place is horrendous for anyone vulnerable - it’s a regular stop for the police. The children would never cope; one day off every ten weeks (not accumulative) and expected to do work experience like stack shelves all day every day, plus 36 hours job hunting on top every week just to keep your claim going. Fail your exams (which anything outside of a C (not sure what that is now) is considered a fail and done at night school. It’d be the same for Sarah and Chris and you need to provide evidence of qualifications and not evidence run up on a computer. No one parent staying at home anymore, the age limit for the youngest is now as soon as they can go to nursery. So both Sarah and Chris would need to do this. And then they would totally get involvement from SS. No question.

That’s if they were allowed to claim. Afterall there’s vlogs saying Chris and Sarah have put money by for them when older (a lie but dwp would latch on to that).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's an absolute angel, how I'd have loved another child, I just felt lucky to have my daughter after my first girl was stillborn so didn't want to push my luck and was grateful to have one child here with me. I love children, and my husband also begged me over the years to try for another, but after going through such a horrific loss (and not knowing at the time the cause) I was terrified it would happen again. But if someone had come to me and said here, take this baby, I can't care for it, I'd have given it the best life possible, as I've tried to do for my daughter. Some people have no idea of how lucky they are, the tone of her voice when she speak to Mila goes right through me. She's doesn't appreciate that baby one bit, and she's just adorable. It actually makes me heart hurt.
Mila has been palmed off on creepy now the same way Esme was when Isla came

Reactions: 6
How do we think the news is gonna be broken to the kids

im guessing a treasure hunt or something along that lines

Reactions: 8
How do we think the news is gonna be broken to the kids

im guessing a treasure hunt or something along that lines
Nah, they couldn't even be bothered to hide the easter eggs, a treasure hunt is far too much effort. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congratulations @michanson
View attachment 2129393

TLDR
- Chris got his wicked way and Sarah is knocked up again, due mid October. This is apparently the final child. Time will tell.
- Sarah has diagnosed herself with hyperemesis gravidarum because she has bad morning sickness and threw up Fanta into snow in Finland whilst Chris held her hair back. The brave Mum of the Century managed to persevere and go skinny dipping in freezing water, ride on a snowmobile at high speed and fully participate in the Arctic Circle roadtrip despite being so seriously ill. Someone send her a Victoria Cross.
- Chris is selling his drone on the ifam store for £800 when it can be bought cheaper elsewhere.
- Isabelle had a boyfriend over at the house and Chris was insanely jealous. It's unconfirmed if it's a romantic relationship or just a platonic one with a friend who is a boy.
- The trip to the beach for Isla's birthday was actually to go and do a tit pregnancy announcement.
- Sarah claims either she will get her tubes tied or Chris will get the snip after she gives birth. Sarah claims she considered having a C-section so prepare for some clickbait.
- The baby will either have the wardrobe room or Isabelle and/or Esme will have to move into the office above the garage.
- Sarah confirmed she is the size of a whale.

Hi Steve 👋 Congrats on the new grandchild. Make sure to stock up on tuna sarnies for when your precious little boy has the snip.

View attachment 2129397View attachment 2129418
View attachment 2129408
Jaysus, they really are having a fire sale aren't they? The van, the broken down Range Rover, now the drone. He'll be down the pawnbrokers with her engagement ring if she doesn't watch him.

Should clean out the garage of doom and get down the local car boot sales. Oh no that won't work, they'd have to get out of bed early to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jaysus, they really are having a fire sale aren't they? The van, the broken down Range Rover, now the drone. He'll be down the pawnbrokers with her engagement ring if she doesn't watch him.

Should clean out the garage of doom and get down the local car boot sales. Oh no that won't work, they'd have to get out of bed early to do that.
He won’t get much for her engagement ring. One, he would have to cut it off her chubby fingers and two it’s a cheap Pandora ring. I think it was £40 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.