The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise, Mila nowhere to be seen. The way Isabelle explained to Jace was so sweet I must admit.

I know she’s an innocent child but I get so much second hand embarrassment watching Isla on these reveals.
I think Isla was genuinely sad those were not tears of joy in any way, she started off copying Esme with the fake crying but she realised what it was and she looked genuinely upset it’s a different kind of cry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Umm, there are 5 girls in the house (Sarah, Izzy, Esme, Isla and Mila) and currently 2 boys (Chris and Jace), if the baby is a boy then 2 more boys to make 5.
So it is correct.
Lol if you count the parents, sure.

Reactions: 2
Umm, there are 5 girls in the house (Sarah, Izzy, Esme, Isla and Mila) and currently 2 boys (Chris and Jace), if the baby is a boy then 2 more boys to make 5.
So it is correct.
Chris is not a male though, he's a nonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Isla started hyperventilating if you watch her just before Izzy starts to explain it to Jace
That’s really the reaction of a child who is able to regulate their emotions at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think Isla was genuinely sad those were not tears of joy in any way, she started off copying Esme with the fake crying but she realised what it was and she looked genuinely upset it’s a different kind of cry.
Yeah, when Chris was holding her it really didn’t look like happy tears.

can’t believe Sarah wasn’t going to explain to jace (as she mentioned after the clip) and would’ve just left him to be confused as to why the girls were shocked/crying etc. Isabelle was the one having to explain it to him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Isla waiting for someone's reaction then totally goes over the top.

and Jace's hair wtf.

Tidy yourself up people if you're going to do a surprise.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Odd Vlog take aways
- Sarah saying to Izzy “why do all your memories involve Dad.”
- Isla looks at Izzy first, no reaction, looks at Esme who is starting to cry, Isla then bursts out in OTT tears, really trying to get that viral moment.
- Esmè cry gives off *seriously 🙄*.
- Isabelle barely reacts this time.
- Jace has a bratty moment
- Mila no where to be seen because “she’s to young to understand”.
- Jaces bird nest hair!

Reactions: 37
Isla started hyperventilating if you watch her just before Izzy starts to explain it to Jace
That’s really the reaction of a child who is able to regulate their emotions at all
Like I said ona previous post she is going to have a breakdown one day

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Yes, Isla knew what reaction was expected of her but they were definitely not happy tears. Lazy said that isla was the one who kept asking if she was pregnant, as well, when the kids were picking up on things. She was anxious about it happening and I'm not surprised. She seemed distraught, the poor girl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
That's such an extreme reaction, I can't believe the poor girl would be starting secondary school this year. Her parents have ruined her. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Well that was underwhelming! 😏😏
She thought of putting the pregnancy test inside a cake! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That was not a happy "emotional" reaction at all. They are devastated, isla especially. She was probably asking if Sarah was pregnant because she was secretly praying she wasn't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
bleeping hell! Another pregnancy related vlog, it is going to be a very long 6 months
What next? "Witness our conception. See Dad spaff into a cup and get the turkey baster out on Mum *Emotional*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

and Jace's hair wtf.

View attachment 2131831
My god, Isla’s reaction couldn’t be more fake of the poor girl tried!
Also, what a way to announce it, by literally lobbing the test all over the table !!! Although I think it was the spat

and Jace's hair wtf.

View attachment 2131831

and Jace's hair wtf.

View attachment 2131831
What was that?! That reaction from Isla , couldn’t get any more fake could it!!! As for literally lobbing the test across the table!! Although I think for me, it was the bottle of spray cleaner next to Chris for this big moment in their lives that took me over the edge #emotional #tears

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Odd Vlog take aways
- Sarah saying to Izzy “why do all your memories involve Dad.”
- Isla looks at Izzy first, no reaction, looks at Esme who is starting to cry, Isla then bursts out in OTT tears, really trying to get that viral moment.
- Esmè cry gives off *seriously 🙄*.
- Isabelle barely reacts this time.
- Jace has a bratty moment
- Mila no where to be seen because “she’s to young to understand”.
- Jaces bird nest hair!
I honestly think this wasn’t a bratty moment for once. I think especially Islas reaction scared him as he didn’t understand what was going on and someone bursting into tears out of nowhere is quite scary for a child his age. Thank god for Izzy for explaining to him as Sarah couldn’t be bothered.

Reactions: 38
Oh Isla! That's the most real reaction I think I've ever seen from her and it wasn't good at all.

The end part of it, not the start

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.