The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Isabelle’s ‘boyfriend’ is more than likely a brother of one of the girls Lazy forced her to be friends with. I really do fear for her with her absence of social skills. She’s likely far more vulnerable to coercive and toxic relationships due to her lack of education and awareness etc.

16th January 2023
It does worry me that they are trying to copy the Radford family with their kids having their own babies fairly young. shes got no educational aspirations let’s face it so what else is she going to be able to do with her life locked up like she is :( She is very vulnerable & whilst she would have been in school for some sort of learning of relationships and perhaps sex Ed I doubt she’s very wise to any of that now. It’s a sad situation & the younger ones are in an even worse position.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It does worry me that they are trying to copy the Radford family with their kids having their own babies fairly young. shes got no educational aspirations let’s face it so what else is she going to be able to do with her life locked up like she is :( She is very vulnerable & whilst she would have been in school for some sort of learning of relationships and perhaps sex Ed I doubt she’s very wise to any of that now. It’s a sad situation & the younger ones are in an even worse position.
omg… I hope to everything on this planet that they don’t decide Isabelle can take over the baby making reins so they can “ensure” content for their channel - it’s truly a horrific thought

• Heart
Given up international plane travel to vanlife all over the world - they’ve not stepped outside of Europe in that van & the only reason they are travelling in self contained accommodation only because Chris f**ked their chances of the big shot gifted trips & money earning with his antics - it’s little wonder they are laughing stock 🤣

Still trying to blag the 1.3million followers line which was long gone years ago - with the daily views as low as they are I really wouldn’t be claiming that! What’s with this final chapter rubbish as well, it sounds like their lives will come to an end the minute the baby is born. If you are going to refer to it like that, it’s the next chapter you 🤡 - your children have their whole lives ahead of them to live yet. View attachment 2130785View attachment 2130786
Surprised they haven’t go live, laugh, love in here somewhere as well

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You were in my thoughts a lot @thegreencow.
Didn't he say years ago when she was pregnant with Esme that he never loved her more and wished he could keep her pregnant forever or such nonsense? @Neck lace I'm pretty sure you posted it on a memory Monday?
#OLLI. When you only matter to your husband when you are with child.
Lazy saying that Mila is giving the fakest cry ever. I hope the next one has TONS of energy, has ginger hair and adores Mila and Isla. And I hope she/he gives you hell you two twats.
I hope the little mite takes after Lazy and howls like a banshee (just like her rancid mother) and rarely sleeps (just like her revolting sperm giver). This will be legalised torture for the glutinous one and enough to hasten the creepy to slink off in his precious van. In desperation she will return Isla to school, start Jace and send Mila in a taxi to full term nursery. Job done.

P/S you deserve a medal not just for idle-itis but for letting the nonce anywhere near you.

KISS A GINGER YEAR

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because it‘s what they say in America, along with “ocean”instead of sea and “super” this and “super“ that. He still covets that American uni place! 😉
Hehehe or maybe it’s his third trimester fat baby him and lazy will match maybe he can borrow her maternity leggings 😂

Reactions: 6
Because it‘s what they say in America, along with “ocean”instead of sea and “super” this and “super“ that. He still covets that American uni place! 😉
They are using a teachers vocabulary, didn’t you know their house is a full blown school? Lessons are taught for an hour a day and roblox is taught instead of maths

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘We share everything as a family’ - is that really something to broadcast and boast about?

•Hairbrushes, on the rare occasions they are used.
•Drinks, straws, food.
•Clothes - he wears her leggings, they all share sweatshirts, god knows what else.
•Personal information- also shared with the public.

Yes, everything.

These are not healthy shares. Plus ‘documenting’ it all to anyone - not just their subscribers. As has been said many times - multiple intentionally suggestive images of the children are out there for whoever wants them from obsessed, intellectually challenged fans to perverts. The children have never been equipped to give informed consent.
SLFTU - Six Lives. duck Them Up 😡😒

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have sarah and chris realised with effectively taking away all chances of education and qualifications that they as parents are going to have to pay out for them the rest of their lives .

That or they will live the crappiest of lives on benefits with just memories of being stuck in a van for hours !

Lets face it Jace Mila and Arctic roll are going to be illiterate , unable to read , write , numeracy , work out change , read or follow instructions , unable to pass driving tests , you have to be able to read to do the theory test !!

Poor kids basically stunted and handicapped for life by their own parents !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What does that mean?
Can mean Down’s syndrome. I really think she will end up in a hospital in Spain this summer she would be stupid to travel the way the did last time and I can see it ending so bad. She really should think about her health and the unborn baby and not so much on the one life live it tit. It wouldn’t surprise me if the first blood tests she has to have for the pregnancy come up with diabetes and other stuff. She really needs to not be selfish and stop thinking she’s invincible.

• Heart
I’m even more confused than ever why Sarah, for what must be the first time ever, took Jace on her own to have his foot X-rayed when clearly she couldn’t go in with him because of her pregnancy!?? It makes absolutely no sense why she would drive a 3hr round trip alone, when she’s supposedly suffering from nausea, to take a child for X-rays when she can’t actually be with him!?

Chris was absolutely off somewhere and not with the 4 girls because that is the only reason that Sarah wouldn’t have taken Isabelle with her… so where was he??
I think he was most likely off doing his driver training or test and they just staged it to look like he was there at the campsite all day, so nobody would realise that Isabelle was supervising the others. Lazy probably dropped him off somewhere.

The only other thought I had was that Lazy could even have been at the hospital with a health concern of her own (maybe needing an Ultrasound), but of course she couldn't let us know the real reason so she could've made up a silly excuse about Jace and let him ride in the wheelchair.

I honestly wouldn't put it past her and it would explain why there wasn't any covert filming in the X-ray dept or sharing xray images, like they usually do. Did we see any of Jace's bruising or the graze that she described? They usually share everything! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He was talking about a photo of Lazy which had been taken just after she had given birth to Esme (when she was about 23/24). She looked young in the picture and he said that this was when she was at her most attractive. He wished that he could keep her at that age forever. A seriously creepy thing to say!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He was talking about a photo of Lazy which had been taken just after she had given birth to Esme (when she was about 23/24). She looked young in the picture and he wished that he could keep her that young forever. A seriously creepy thing to say!
Ahh yes, that's the Sarah Ingham who has NEVER dyed her hair, she's always been a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Dear Lazy,

Please look up the diagnostic criteria for hyperemisis. You did not, and have never, had it. Puking a few times a day isn't hyperemisis. If you truly had it you wouldn't have been able to move your eyes let alone crave a bleeping prawn salad. If you had hyperemisis you would have it throughout your pregnancy not til the 12 week mark like regular morning sickness. If you had hyperemisis you'd have LOST WEIGHT ( and the diagnostic critera state at least 5% of your overall body weight) not gained it. If you had hyperemisis you would need hospital admissions to rehydrate you and certainly wouldn't have been farting around in the snow for 2 months.

Stop claiming ownership an experience you haven't had. As a hyperemisis surviver I can categorically say you do not have it... its infuriating hearing cunts like you claiming regular morning sickness is hyperemisis. Its a condition that can be fatal you bleeping idiot. Just bleeping stop! It's like the toe cancer all over again. If you did ever have hyperemisis you sure as hell wouldn't have risked having 7 bleeping (one of them is quite possibly as fake as your toe cancer) pregnancies for fear of how seriously ill pregnancy makes you. Just stfu you ignorant twit!

Sorry tattler, rant over.
exactly . I had hyperemesis with my 3 . We stopped after 3 as we couldn’t put me or the kids we did have through it again . In n out of hospital on drips . My worst one I lost 5 1/2 stone (I was huge to begin with so I wasn’t fading away) I couldn’t function properly, couldn’t hold a conversation at times . If she knew she had true hyperemesis she would never have planned a pregnancy knowing they were going to be in a van for months I couldn’t go shopping cos I couldn’t cope with 5 minute taxi home . I honestly think it’s the pure boak she takes at the thought that she’s lay doon to that creep 🤢🤢🤢 I used to lie in my bed n greet at the smell of the dinner getting made cos my family still needed fed . No way could I have cooked n eaten the slop she serves . There’s women who are so poorly with it that they can’t continue with their pregnancies 😢 but she can go on the trip of a lifetime in a foosty feet, fanny n oxter smelling tin can 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Coming soon, to a retro cinema near you....Dinky Dot Productions presents a remastered original version and also the Director's Cut...

But who wore it best?

CutPaste_2023-04-27_13-04-40-661.jpg

CutPaste_2023-04-27_12-27-43-496.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If they all loved canlife so much and it was the best ever why are they giving it up ?
We knew it was 💩 but just saying.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.