The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kids have been conditioned into making overblown emotional reactions to practically everything for views so now they just go completely over the top. Isla’s performance is especially ridiculous. She shouldn’t be hyperventilating like that.

Sort yourselves out Minghams.

Reactions: 25
Sarah is so full of tit, going on about how sick she felt and how she couldn't possibly watch any of the footage back yet. Then pretty much in the next breath she's recalling that deeeelicious breakfast they had with potato and avocado etc etc. duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
struggles
Oh Isla! That's the most real reaction I think I've ever seen from her and it wasn't good at all.

The end part of it, not the start
Yep - didn’t see any tears at the start but gradually you could see the realisation of it all hit her & that’s when she really broke down. Why was Chris comforting her, Sarah should have been the one to give her that cuddle & reassurance. Hated the way Sarah was saying ‘last one’ like it was a packet of sweets or something as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All I get from that clip is 1: poor kids, those reactions are just weird. 2: Jaces hair, just wtf.

Reactions: 30
2DDA0910-5AD9-4058-BFB2-29BABD23ED52.png

---
Isla didn’t seem to know what it was so looked at the other 2 to know how to react

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Isla needs therapy.Sarah could see Isla and her reaction she did nothing to help her
get those children into education
i do think they will sell the house.
or Try to sell it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jace’s hair is disgusting.

I don’t usually advocate shaved heads on kids but given Lazy and Cheesehead can never be bothered to take care of it properly they should just get rid of it all.

IMG_2102.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
My opinion is Isabel has given up caring, Esme looked like she could have killed them then changed to Im so happy, Elsa I have no words the girl was absolutely devastated and i think lazy knew it.

Reactions: 30
I cannot relate as I have never announced a pregnancy to somebody. BUT ... that was ridiculous. Makes me wanna wipe this table as he threw the piss stick onto it ... how uncalled for.

The reaction was ... weird. I mean do children usually cry when a baby sibling is announced?

She didn't even bother to tell Jace herself .... mother of the effin century 👏 🙄

Great move to have all family there - apart from the lil one. Wouldn't it be nice to have them alllllll together?!?! As this is a POW WOW OH EMMM GEEE FAMILY MOMENT?! ***EMOTIONAL***

Reactions: 24
Another lie she said she didn’t want Jace to know as it was too long to wait but she clearly said don’t tell him he’ll tell everyone hmm stupid witch can’t stand her 🤡

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2131882
---
Isla didn’t seem to know what it was so looked at the other 2 to know how to react
Esmé’s face says it all - I don’t believe she willingly wanted another sibling. I expect that Chris doing his usual narcissistic thing kept pushing it on those kids, perhaps even guilting them and I’d not be surprised if he’s bribed them behind the scenes for her to come around to the idea.

Reactions: 24
Makes me wanna wipe this table as he threw the piss stick onto it ... how uncalled for.
I just hope it's that cabin where the owners gladly promoted the Mingham brand because they were "just a family on holiday", even when they were told about the groomer's antics.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.