The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla in the bottom left corner 😒

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He won’t get the snip, he rushes to A&E at the slightest pain. If he does pray for the medical team, they may even have to ask him to take his hat off for the procedure.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Admit it lazy Sarah .Jace was in nappies when you were on your trip

Reactions: 21
Been together 7 months you say? They have been out of the country that long!!! Known each other since they were 5 dopey ass said, but if the 99 is his year of birth makes him 24???

I smell bull tit

Reactions: 24
A 23/24 year old dating a 17 year old is grim. It’s an adult dating a child. Dude has issues if he has so much in common with a teenager at his age.

I bet Izzy thinks he’s cool and mature but as my old gran used to say to me: if an older man can relate so well to younger girls it’s not because he’s mature it’s because he’s immature and he can’t get woman his own age (as they can see right through his creepy bullshit).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
😂 bet they do the whole black and white gender reveal thing and make ispam wait longer

Reactions: 11
And going by the 99 as his possible year of birth he's 23/24 years old.
When I was just turned 16 I started dating a 23 year old I didn’t see it for what it was until I was older. What on earth would a man that age want with someone who has just left school. I do hope for Isabelle’s sake this isn’t true. Of course for me at 16 I thought I was really cool dating an older guy but would have been honestly mortified if my daughter met a man that age at 16.

Reactions: 26
Anyone not blocked want to ask her what curriculum she follows? It will be interesting to see her reply, probably “what’s a curriculum?”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry was me who mentioned autism as my grandson is newly diagnosed and I know he does it. I think everyone is neurodivergent in some way. My daughter ( who is 37 ) was diagnosed with ADHD last year and I recognise a lot if her ways in myself. But I’m 69 today so as I said to her it’s the way I am and I don’t need a diagnosis. Those children have a lot of problems with those prat’s for parents
Have you any idea how "everyone is neurodivergent in some way" diminishes the lived experiences of actual diagnosed individuals with a neurodivergent condition?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.