The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know, I’m pretty excited to learn more from the teacher who brought us…

A ‘match the colours’ spider with 10 legs,

‘You can call a tomato a potato if you want tuh’ and

(After over a year and half of learning colour)
‘Which one is purple?’
*Jace points to pink* ‘is this purple’
‘Well.. kind of but no’

Ingham education at its finest.
Jace will be a whiz at his ABDs in no time.
Love the tuh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lies again! Hasn’t Jordon Banjo recently had one done while his wife was expecting 🙄
Here you go Sarah, have a peep at this because your nonce husband is lying to you again. Oh excuse me, Mr Knows-all-da-codes probably knows better than the actual experts. She is a fool to believe him, if he told me it was raining I would look out the window to check.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Islas hair clipped to the side with a clip ffs she looks so babyish. At least clip it up nicely and in a bit of a more „grown up“ way. She’s not 5 anymore Sarah. Help her understand 😭
The dress Isla is wearing is hideous. What happened to the Isla that was always well dressed, clean, clever and cute. So sad what they have done to their daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2138287
I’m not sure why Sarah needed to add her comments. So weird that she’s known him since she was 5
Most likely someone she went to primary school with. Makes sense really as the poor girl hasn’t had a chance to meet anyone since her school days. Seven months ago though would have been September when they were away for the whole of the month in the middle of a ten week van trip, so if Sarah’s telling the truth then it must have started as an online thing, so not sure if that really counts as together?

Reactions: 21
So I'm guessing they've started there invisilign treatment?
I don't think thats invisalign, maybe a knock off brand. I have invisalign and the aligners are moulded to your teeth.. so they look bumpy, this aligner looks far too straight and smooth.

Invisalign aligners at the top and Smiles Direct (cheap and dangerous knock off) at the bottom.

Edited as I think it's actually just the pattern on her jeans!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Steve Hobson got one done last year when Rebecca Lamb was pregnant. I know other men that have as well whilst their other halves have been expecting.
He’ll never get it done he’s too much of a wimp!

The NHS will be reluctant to perform it on a young guy under 30 with only 1 or 2 kids but won’t have any problem with Creepy considering the both of them are nearly 40, obese and on their 6th kid.

It’s not automatic it can take nearly 8 months to get a clear sample after getting it done, plus generally there’s a few months of a waiting list.

Reactions: 18
I don't think thats invisalign, maybe a knock off brand. I have invisalign and the aligners are moulded to your teeth.. so they look bumpy, this aligner looks far too straight and smooth.

Invisalign aligners at the top and Smiles Direct (cheap and dangerous knock off) at the bottom.

Edited as I think it's actually just the pattern on her jeans!
It’s definitely the jeans, she’s always wearing them, and you can see from the bigger photo that the jeans are covered in them

Reactions: 6
I don't think anyone wants to pull the girls actual work down, I would like to see what they do in a typical home school day though. Not just Sarah talking but the showing the girls in there work spaces or them talking about what they are learning
They don't do any bleeping school work. It's glaringly obvious. They faked Izzy's GCSE results - very badly - & occasionally for content Sarah will print off a couple of worksheets on frogs & say Isla's doing Biology today.

This is a list of broad mathematical topics Isla, going into year 7 next academic year, would be doing:

• Decimals and percentages.
  • Fractions.
  • Algebraic Techniques.
  • Angle relationships.
  • Length.
  • Area.
  • Data Collection and Relationships.
  • Pythagoras' Theorem.

By now Esme would be tackling Algebra, Trig & Statistics. Just as well her old dad's a qualified pilot, eh? He can be Maths Master.

Do you honestly believe that Sarah & Creepy, who don't appear to have been arsed teaching their toddler to count past 4 are capable of conveying any part of that? You've seen their spelling & grammar, how do you think that's going to aid them in teaching English? Sarah can be in a country and not know what continent it's on so I'm assuming her geography lessons would be a bit tit. I doubt he could name the Prime Minister & may well believe the House of Lords is something to do with cricket, so anything they have to say on the topic of Politics & Government would be about as useful as a chocolate teapot & we've all seen her cook so let's imagine for a moment her Food Science & Nutrition lessons shall we?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's nearly 40, soon to be 5 children with his wife and others elsewhere, I don't think he'd have a problem getting referred for a vasectomy.

After she's had the baby will be a different excuse. Or he would say he's done it but hasn't then they will have a miracle baby.

7 months into a relationship at 17 is quite serious, but they haven't really had any time to see each other in person so not so much for them. I was 17 when I met Mr Abbvay and think compared to people we knew at the time took things quite slowly but by 7 months were about to go on holiday just the 2 of us and I regularly stayed at his overnight. We wouldn't have wanted a week apart never mind months just to go off in the van apart. By that time he'd already overtaken us to be my mum's favourite child (he still is).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
House of Lords is something to do with cricket, so anything they have to say on the topic of Politics & Government would be about as useful as a chocolate teapot & we've all seen her cook so let's imagine for a moment her Food Science & Nutrition lessons shall we?
"The house of Lords is where people go in France to receive miracles from the Virgin Mary and her baby cheeses" - Professor Sarah Ingham, Rosabelle Academy of yewtube studies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’ll never get it done he’s too much of a wimp!

The NHS will be reluctant to perform it on a young guy under 30 with only 1 or 2 kids but won’t have any problem with Creepy considering the both of them are nearly 40, obese and on their 6th kid.

It’s not automatic it can take nearly 8 months to get a clear sample after getting it done, plus generally there’s a few months of a waiting list.
Can you imagine the whining and whinging he'd do 🙄 He'd take to his bed for a month and tell his adoring fans that he was so special that he had to have ten hour surgery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They don't do any bleeping school work. It's glaringly obvious. They faked Izzy's GCSE results - very badly - & occasionally for content Sarah will print off a couple of worksheets on frogs & say Isla's doing Biology today.

This is a list of broad mathematical topics Isla, going into year 7 next academic year, would be doing:

• Decimals and percentages.
  • Fractions.
  • Algebraic Techniques.
  • Angle relationships.
  • Length.
  • Area.
  • Data Collection and Relationships.
  • Pythagoras' Theorem.

By now Esme would be tackling Algebra, Trig & Statistics. Just as well her old dad's a qualified pilot, eh? He can be Maths Master.

Do you honestly believe that Sarah & Creepy, who don't appear to have been arsed teaching their toddler to count past 4 are capable of conveying any part of that? You've seen their spelling & grammar, how do you think that's going to aid them in teaching English? Sarah can be in a country and not know what continent it's on so I'm assuming her geography lessons would be a bit tit. I doubt he could name the Prime Minister & may well believe the House of Lords is something to do with cricket, so anything they have to say on the topic of Politics & Government would be about as useful as a chocolate teapot & we've all seen her cook so let's imagine for a moment her Food Science & Nutrition lessons shall we?
What about food and nutrition lessons ?
I mean lunch is breakfast so toast or cereal
But dinners are covered surely with many cheesy dishes and you know cheesy dishes with an odd floating fish finger that’s omega three tho right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.