The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy saying the van smells like new car after that lot have stayed in it for months. Question if you inherit something in the UK do you really have to have show proof of funds?

Reactions: 16
Sarah's no longer following him
I bloody love Tattle 😂 if he was a guy around Isabelle's age then yeah, sure, leave them to it. But it's clear from the video that he's a full blown man. Given the history of her step father, it's weird as duck n behaviour.

Reactions: 38
Just seen Thomas in the comments on Izzy's vlog, saying that he is blocked on the main Ingham channel.
Has it been deleted already. I Only see 2 hi and happy for you from him. And hi on others comment

Reactions: 11
Just listening to a podcast about a man who was aquitted of s.assault and also falsely accused by someone else of sa.

Immediately thought of Jane Ingham tweeting Jonathan Saconne Joly that she hopes he's never falsely accused like her son was.

Seeing as West Sussex police released a statement after the Florida incident, they definitely saw the nature of the messages that he sent Jess, otherwise they wouldn't have released a statement at all, correct?

If he is as innocent as he claimed, why has he never fought the allegations?

I know this has been discussed to death, but it’s years later and still being discussed. Surely you would do ANYTHING to clear your name, especially as it had such an impact on their 'career', brand, future opportunities etc.

Wouldn't be hard to prove his innocence at all.

🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Creepy feels like he's betraying 'her' (meaning the van) by selling it, he wasn't a bit bothered about betraying his wife when he was shagging a young girl in the Ibis Hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just listening to a podcast about a man who was aquitted of s.assault and also falsely accused by someone else of sa.

Immediately thought of Jane Ingham tweeting Jonathan Saconne Joly that she hopes he's never falsely accused like her son was.

Seeing as West Sussex police released a statement after the Florida incident, they definitely saw the nature of the messages that he sent Jess, otherwise they wouldn't have released a statement at all, correct?

If he is as innocent as he claimed, why has he never fought the allegations?

I know this has been discussed to death, but it’s years later and still being discussed. Surely you would do ANYTHING to clear your name, especially as it had such an impact on their 'career', brand, future opportunities etc.

Wouldn't be hard to prove his innocence at all.

🤷‍♀️

Exactly if I had been accused of it and was innocent I would literally never ever ever stop staying I’m innocent I wouldn’t simply ignore it I was shout from the fukcing hills I’m innocent. He just tried to ignore it and hopes it goes away because he’s guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She won’t share anything about the girls work because it’s non existent and would never satisfy the LA - they won’t have had home visits so she won’t give them any ammunition to get further involved (they should be and it’s terrible they aren’t). If she was felt that strongly she’d avoid sharing anything at all - she’s already showing viewers that she’s not cut out for early years educating & the vlog tonight further confirms that. Why did she say Jace has been dry day and night since he was 2? They’ve not been in that house even 2 years & he was just training soon after they moved in. We’ve seen plenty of evidence that he’s been in nappies as well, even more recently. She’s living a fantasy in that little head of hers!

This comment really struck me as well - how can she sit and write that out. Kayak Paul & the rant of Creepy’s yesterday are two examples that they don’t give a crap about anyone. Nice to see they rely on YT though, not so set for life after all.

I can’t believe the van has sold as quickly as he claims - they’ve had bits removed from it though & I expect he’s had it in the garage to make sure that only the stuff that is actually safe has been left. the seating behind his seat being a big change! (Hard to see from pics as he’s been careful in the vlog but the seat that was back to back with the driver/passenger has definitely gone). I am wondering if he’s reverted it back to the rock n roller bed that was in there before they bodged it.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Has it been deleted already. I Only see 2 hi and happy for you from him. And hi on others comment
Ha! I can't see it now either, Izzy's in the comments leaving likes, so looks like she's deleted it.
20230430_190552.jpg

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the whining and whinging he'd do 🙄 He'd take to his bed for a month and tell his adoring fans that he was so special that he had to have ten hour surgery.
Can’t he just do the operation himself? I’m sure that’s amongst his long (fake) list of expertise and past jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nothing says keeping your private life private quite like vlogging 'boyfriend dyes my hair' after a week of your parents dropping comments about you having a boyfriend in vlogs and on social media. They just can't resist exploiting the most interesting, relevant (to the IFAM) news that they've had in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If he was born in 99 he would have been entering or just in secondary school when she was 5, that’s so concerning 🤢
If this is true, I’m appalled but not surprised. A 24 year old man has no business with a 17 year old girl. I’m speaking from experience, you get to the age they were when you met, and realise that 17 is a child to you. It does a lot of damage. Decent men at 23/24 don’t look twice at teenagers - got to ask yourself why they can’t get women their own age.

Bet he’ll get along great with creepy, and lazy will turn a blind eye like she did with her n0ncey husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Issy hasn’t posted in months and suddenly it’s a secret boyfriend vlog, conveniently after it was mentioned on the main channels….tell us you’re broke without tell us you’re broke

kids gotta pay for that RV somehow

Reactions: 41
It’s so sad that Isabelle has been so brainwashed that she is unable to make sense of her own thoughts. She wants to keep some aspects of her life private (as it should be) but she doesn’t understand that the reason she now has to even decide to keep certain things private is because her parents decided for all of them to make EVERY aspect of their life public. This wouldn’t even be a conscious thought she’d have to make if it wasn’t for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Isabelle needs to work out what she wants to do with her life. Sorry but at her age she should be proactively focused on going to college or starting to look for jobs. Or … If she was wanting to keep up the Sassybelle “social media influencer” path then keeping your stuff private just won’t work out for someone making a living on social media.
Either share your life or get off your butt and do something productive with it.

Reactions: 28
Have you any idea how "everyone is neurodivergent in some way" diminishes the lived experiences of actual diagnosed individuals with a neurodivergent condition?
Sorry I didn’t put that very well did I. I meant that my daughter making me realising I have some ADHD traits meant that they are a lot of undiagnosed neurodivergent people. My daughter only diagnosed as she went privately made me realise how difficult it can be to get the right assistance. I am very early in my journey of understanding the whole neurodivergent area. I didn’t not mean to be rude. Sorry again

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do people think the alleged boyfriend was born in 99? I personally don’t think she has a boyfriend, it’s Sarah trying to make her sound like a typical teenager when we all know she is a nervous wreck. Plus it helps keep the weirdo’s interested, right Chris?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.