The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im hoping the 99 means nothing. I see loads of names like that and the number, even though it sometimes looks like a year, a lot of the time means nothing.
Let’s hope 🤞

Reactions: 12
Steve Hobson got one done last year when Rebecca Lamb was pregnant. I know other men that have as well whilst their other halves have been expecting.
Steve Hobson got one done last year when Rebecca Lamb was pregnant. I know other men that have as well whilst their other halves have been expecting.
My husband had his done when I was 3 months pregnant with our last son. I think someone's telling you porkies Sarah. He's too much of a wimp to get it done
Ten hour surgery, meaning 30 minutes for the surgical team to set up a microscope and 9 hours 29 minutes to find his wing-dang-doodle, one minute to lob it off and wipe Creepys tears away.
Get me 2 house bricks I'll do it for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
isobelle has put a vlog up and all credit to her she is keeping parts of her life as private as she can

Reactions: 14
I see lazy cant wait to say the baby is tiny, buying girl baby grows in tiny baby 🙄🙄🙄
When my daughter was born although she was 6lb 15oz we had to get premature baby clothes because she was so hunched up. She was in it about a month before she seemed to unravel. I remember Sarah talking about Mila’s centile and from what I remember she was super super low on it. Surely that would be concerning. My daughter was 25th on the chart but once she started to put weight on she shot up very quickly.

Reactions: 7
When your oldest child has 1 GCSE to her name and you’ve set her up for life to be trained in nothing and Esme is about to follow a similar path I’m not sure you’re the amazing teacher you think you are Lazy.

IMG_2111.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was this vlog not suppose to be posted on Sarah days. I don’t think it was 1 minute of any others than Sarah.

Reactions: 10
how do we know he's 23/24? how do you guys know these things!!! i wish i was this good at internet stalking i always try and fail lol
---
how do we know he's 23/24? how do you guys know these things!!! i wish i was this good at internet stalking i always try and fail lol
NVM I JUST FOUND HIM IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He won’t get the snip, he rushes to A&E at the slightest pain. If he does pray for the medical team, they may even have to ask him to take his hat off for the procedure.
Yes I feel so sorry for the doc that has to go anywere near his balls 😩😢

• Haha
  • Sick
---

NVM I JUST FOUND HIM IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF
We don't know, it's just an assumption. I picked up on it as I have a son born in 99 and he's put that as part of his Twitter handle.
Hopefully, in Isabelles case, it means nothing.

Reactions: 7
Anyone not blocked want to ask her what curriculum she follows? It will be interesting to see her reply, probably “What’s a curriculum?”
Hopefully, they get it mixed up and he asks for a circumcision. Usually, they throw away the cut-off tip of it, but in this case, she'd be better off keeping that end tip, and throwing the rest away ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen Thomas in the comments on Izzy's vlog, saying that he is blocked on the main Ingham channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When your oldest child has 1 GCSE to her name and you’ve set her up for life to be trained in nothing and Esme is about to follow a similar path I’m not sure you’re the amazing teacher you think you are Lazy.

View attachment 2138938
Lazys response suggests to me that there’s sod all to show of their work or that it is absolutely not fulfilling the learning targets for each age group. She doesn’t even do learning in rl such as when out for meals doing some mental C arithmacy like getting Isla to work out the cost of the meal. Even basic learning coins etc with Jace. She might be happy with her own lack of education but condemning her children to the same is negligent at best otherwise just downright cruel.

“Groomers couldn’t get Prinny in until May”

nice to see Chris and Jane going to book her in together!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.