The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I call bullshit on this because why suddenly bring him up now and how can she maintain a relationship when shes spent 6 of that 7 months inside a van.
I think Lazy made a typo. It wasn’t 7 months, it was 7 days

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And why do they keep flexing that they're a family of hobbits. By highlighting how small in height Mila is. Small parents, small kids 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He won’t get it done. This time next year, it’ll be baby number 7

• Sick
Reactions: 26
A3C0BD1A-19C6-47C1-912A-CF49322946A3.png

I’m not sure why Sarah needed to add her comments. So weird that she’s known him since she was 5

Reactions: 34

Will it be Sarah's or someone else's 🙈

No way will he get the snip, he likes to ride fast and loose. It's part of his imaginary bad boy identity, plus he's a wuss

If Trina was there I wonder if Jane was banned, seeing as Jane (70ish) set up accounts to bully Trina's 15 year old daughter?

Screenshot 2023-04-30 13.44.50.png
Screenshot 2023-04-30 13.39.15.png
Screenshot 2023-04-30 13.42.00.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What a cop out. I follow lots of HE mums who share what their children have been up to for ideas. I share my daughters achievements because I'm proud of what she does and could not care if anyone gave a negative comment. This lazy lump won't share as they've done no work. They've had no home ed meet ups or days out. They've achieved no certificates. They do duck all
exactly I also follow a homeschooling mum of eight on the Gram she’s American tho but she just did slides on what curriculum her children will be using in what grade what she likes and doesn’t like and how she uses parts of the curriculum for some and not others due to the personal Needs of the children.
Lazy could easily share her curriculum choices for the year what’s working and what she found beneficial what changes are being made for the year ahead etc etc you don’t need to show their actual schoolwork, she also shared upcoming books for their read aloud as a group and what books she’s using for their individual reading bla bla there is a mountain of content with homeschooling.
The problem with lazy is that they have none of the above so she had zero to share. No art supplies, book supplies, curriculum nada for the older three it’s all a big fat LIE !!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2138287
I’m not sure why Sarah needed to add her comments. So weird that she’s known him since she was 5
So if shes known him that long he likely went all through primary with her, proberly a different high school then reconnected with her? Unless he's a family friend but they don't really have them.

Reactions: 14
So if shes known him that long he likely went all through primary with her, proberly a different high school then reconnected with her? Unless he's a family friend but they don't really have them.
It is really bad if they are getting izzy to lie about having a boyf poor gifrl

Reactions: 13
It is really bad if they are getting izzy to lie about having a boyf poor gifrl
Maybe creepy will finally have a friend and one that has the same level of maturity aka 17 years 😂😂
And an extra nanny for free as well of course they’re happy lol

Reactions: 11
Sarah is trying to show that Mila and the baby are almost the same size. She’s almost two and he’s 3 months old according to Sarah. That’s nothing to be proud of. Mila is only small because you don’t feed her nutritious food. Pure neglect as always.
That and half the time poor kid is stuck in a car seat probably doesn’t help. Also not helpful been squished into clothes for 3 month old.

Completely agree. He's two sandwiches short of a picnic, does seem to have a fetish about impregnating her with his precious Ingham sperm. He clearly only adores her when she is with child and she laps it up.
Two below-average, stupid humans playing house, pretending they are famous and bleeping up their children in the process.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And why do they keep flexing that they're a family of hobbits. By highlighting how small in height Mila is. Small parents, small kids 🤷‍♀️
Sarah doesn't like being short but turns it around and jedi mind fucks herself by saying she loves dinky babies and kids. Mila had a 6 month old baby cardigan on the other day cos she's such a "dinky dot".
Similar to Chris's insecurities about his ginger hair and beanie wearing. Hates it on himself but has to pretend to love his children's red hair.
They're so messed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.