The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Izzy always look like the kids mum in group photos 🤣
Esme's hair is gorgeous, though they all look like they need a good bath. Isla looks like an overgrown toddler as always 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Sarah is trying to show that Mila and the baby are almost the same size. She’s almost two and he’s 3 months old according to Sarah. That’s nothing to be proud of. Mila is only small because you don’t feed her nutritious food. Pure neglect as always.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Just over 4k increase in views between then and now (7.32am uk time) - the pregnancy hype has lasted less than a week 🤣 I think the lack of actual vlogging won’t have gone down well with iFam, you can share a few memories but they want real life footage, not short vlogs which comprises of segments from weeks ago.

If I were them & with the missed upload day Friday, they’d be silly not to upload on Monday this week - they’re becoming more and more unreliable (if that’s even possible with turning up for work late daily, if at all).
That is a very low ratio of like to watch for anything pregnancy related on YT. They eat that tit up usually.
1682850731542.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
See they do all do lots of schoolwork 🤣🤣🤣
I don't think anyone wants to pull the girls actual work down, I would like to see what they do in a typical home school day though. Not just Sarah talking but the showing the girls in there work spaces or them talking about what they are learning

Reactions: 29
The question says they'd like to see the routine not the work. The fact she jumps straight to 'can't show you their work because haterz' suggests the routine is as crap as it appears and the girls just sit in their rooms with their laptops for a couple of hours each morning. Can't really film that.

Reactions: 38
We can already see how much her eldest has benefitted from being removed from formal education. In five years there’ll be three of them all with no real education or social development past the age of about eight, and three who I can’t even see becoming literate at this rate.

It is a genuinely shocking level of selfish neglect. All so she can keep pretending to be famous with her laughing stock of a husband.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Who in the hell would ever want parenting advice from them 😑
---
We can already see how much her eldest has benefitted from being removed from formal education. In five years there’ll be three of them all with no real education or social development past the age of about eight, and three who I can’t even see becoming literate at this rate.

It is a genuinely shocking level of selfish neglect. All so she can keep pretending to be famous with her laughing stock of a husband.
Why the hell aren’t social services doing something it’s all on line for the world to see and god knows what goes on when the cameras aren’t rolling. Oh sorry I forgot they are besties with social services 😣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hey Sarah we already know Jace is working in 1-10 and his colours , we have seen how well he is doing with that !!
I don’t know, I’m pretty excited to learn more from the teacher who brought us…

A ‘match the colours’ spider with 10 legs,

‘You can call a tomato a potato if you want tuh’ and

(After over a year and half of learning colour)
‘Which one is purple?’
*Jace points to pink* ‘is this purple’
‘Well.. kind of but no’

Ingham education at its finest.
Jace will be a whiz at his ABDs in no time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lies again! Hasn’t Jordon Banjo recently had one done while his wife was expecting 🙄
Lol she probably got that confused with that they wouldn’t do anything on her while she’s pregnant (obviously) but I don’t see why they wouldn’t on Chris who is not pregnant. Or ..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Steve Hobson got one done last year when Rebecca Lamb was pregnant. I know other men that have as well whilst their other halves have been expecting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What a cop out. I follow lots of HE mums who share what their children have been up to for ideas. I share my daughters achievements because I'm proud of what she does and could not care if anyone gave a negative comment. This lazy lump won't share as they've done no work. They've had no home ed meet ups or days out. They've achieved no certificates. They do duck all

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.