The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how has Sarah kept her gob shut for 7 months about this!
I’m sorry but I call bullshit on this because why suddenly bring him up now and how can she maintain a relationship when shes spent 6 of that 7 months inside a van.

Reactions: 27
First of all, why is Sarah responding to this comment. If anyone it’s Isabelle who should’ve responded, or no one.
I remember a few months ago sarah rambled on about Isabelle having friends and an amazing social life that she keeps private and she said something like „in fact… no, I won’t say that, that’s for Isabelle to tell“ or something like that, it was pretty clear it was about a relationship tho.
When I was 17 and in a relationship, I definitely wouldn’t have gone traveling with my family for months on end, especially in a van with 7 of them. Nor would my family have made me. Nor were they idiotic enough to travel like this 😂
Sarah will have been bursting to put the news out there to show the haterrrz that not only does Isabelle have friends, she has an actual boyfriend.

At the same time, she will be feeling smug that they have (almost) kept the pregnancy secret but also this big event in Isabelle's life - her first boyfriend - secret. However, it is the secrets that Creepy keeps hidden on his phones that she should really be concerned about...She doesn't know about those.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven’t seen Jace’s birthday vlog and it started auto playing and wow he is a brat. I hate to be unkind but he really is. Stating he wants a big cake, not a little one. Telling them all to stop talking and Sarah just laughs it off. Yes, your child may say please and thank you but they are still rude.

Reactions: 28
I haven’t seen Jace’s birthday vlog and it started auto playing and wow he is a brat. I hate to be unkind but he really is. Stating he wants a big cake, not a little one. Telling them all to stop talking and Sarah just laughs it off. Yes, your child may say please and thank you but they are still rude.
I would be mortified if my child behaved like that and I certainly wouldn’t be laughing about it.

Reactions: 17
Isabelle next time you’re shopping get the doc martens you liked and ditch those £17 Shein shoes (I saw the price on that weird Instagram account that shows everything the Ingham family wears and the prices.Milas shoes £48 Isabelles £17
im sure you read here Isabelle make sure your parents hand over the many thousands of pounds you have earned vlogging.also when you are 18 you can get access to the £250 government money that was invested for children born between September 2002 and January 2011
Child trust fund

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The pregnancy market is oversaturated I use TikTok and because I follow a couple of creators there that are having babies my fyp is full of pregnancy test/birth/young mum videos. These mothers are young pretty and so excited about this new journey and I do find myself being excited and happy for them it’s such a lovely time, they also discuss their anxieties and problems and it’s good for other young mums to have creators going through the same. I’m not being ageist well maybe a little but if you were a mum under thirty why would you wanna watch the Mingham family ? They live in a mausoleum with no soul I’ve seen more inviting dentist offices, and the child she concentrates on is favoured and spoiled in all ways, her husband is an alleged child groomer why any new mum could relate to her is beyond me 🤷‍♀️
ETA and the over thirty mothers that have given birth lately are also way more relatable than lazy and very down to earth, Sarah ingham is no longer relatable period what pregnant lady or mother aspires to puking in a van or having a n partner I don’t know any.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How weird does she look in this pic.
Her head is so big and long and her body so.short.itnlooks mental
She’s photoshopped the head so it doesn’t look like a football .now it looks like a rugby ball.
---
Lazys latest pics on Instagram.
they are so scruffy
lazy looks like she’s just done a shift driving a haulage truck .
as per usual Isla dressed like a giant toddler but of all of them she looks clean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They ALL look like they need a good haircut and a makeover in the recent pics! Most scruffy looking family I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s photoshopped the head so it doesn’t look like a football .now it looks like a rugby ball.
---
Lazys latest pics on Instagram.
they are so scruffy
lazy looks like she’s just done a shift driving a haulage truck .
as per usual Isla dressed like a giant toddler but of all of them she looks clean.
Islas hair clipped to the side with a clip ffs she looks so babyish. At least clip it up nicely and in a bit of a more „grown up“ way. She’s not 5 anymore Sarah. Help her understand 😭

Reactions: 19
In Sarah's new.insta post, why are they all outside in socks? Is it a boy, Jace looks like he's forcing that smile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah they look like they need hosing down. Why do they never wash their hair. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
Wow a well fed baby that’s so wholesome to see well done Katrina he looks so well looked after, maybe you could teach your sister how it’s done Jace’s legs looked like they would snap in his leggings lately they were so thin that poor little boy Oii lazy junk isn’t a meal hun.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.