The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His language is deplorable. It is irrelevant if they are old enough or not. We know many of their fans have learning difficulties. It sums up his attitude, if you access social media you are fair game wether it’s language or sexual advances. Get this poor excuse of an adult off the internet ASAP.
The thing is they have been doing the Ingham family stuff for years and have had lots of negative comments over the years but he has to kick off like he did, the mature thing would have been to just ignore and delete but no his true vile personality comes out…. Not the behaviour of someone who is ‘set for life’ and doesnt care what people think 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I’m guessing boy after seeing that pic. She’s pulled the tag out to see the price on the blue set 🤣
That is logical thinking but I'm saying girl. I think the 'girls' set looks more like something she'd actually choose to buy, whereas the boys set doesn't so much, as if she's just grabbed the first 'boys' set she found.

Reactions: 12
The boy set is too 'boyish'. She likes her kids boys to be more girly gender neutral

Reactions: 19
He shouldn’t have put a non photo shopped picture of the door up 🤣🤣 that shows her bump picture was photoshopped as you can see the curve in the door lines🤣🤣 unless my eyes are playing up on me.
He’s the one that looks like a bleeping clown now hahaha!!!!

Reactions: 17
I'm saying boy. The photo is taken in the girls section. She's shopped for a boys outfit, then went to the girls section to grab one then took a pic. And the price tag theory. And the fact they already know because Jace let it slip and they've protested too much. And wouldn't buy a gender kit which can be done at 13 weeks but wait till 16 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I think boy and think they have known for a while. It makes no sense that they paid to get the screening blood test with the last 2 that also tells you gender at about 10 weeks, but wouldn't pay for it this time when she's even higher risk due to being older.

I know people think they would love it if they found out their child had something that would require more medical care because of the click bait but they really wouldn't. As shown with Mila and Jace, they want to use hospital visits for vlogs only when it suits them. They want to put themselves and holidays first. Any child needing more appointments either after they are born or during pregnancy wouldn't stand a chance and they know would only lead to more professionals being involved in their life, possibly for ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else thinking Isabelle took herself on a solo date?

Reactions: 4
I think it's weird that Sarah follows some of the Duggar girls, from 19 kids and counting. The eldest son is in jail for cp.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.