The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am reminded of when Andrea Dworkin said that men see a pregnant belly as evidence of their victory.
Tbf a great many men see their partner's pregnant belly as the person they love most in the world making a person they will love even more than that & they're entranced by the whole miracle of life thing. Excited, joyful & anticipating parenthood every bit as much as their wife is.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2136134

I am now totally lost for words.... Not everyone should be on social media, just because someone is on social media below the age of 13 is on social media doesn’t mean they are still old enough. But then again you have disgusting things for 16 year old and under. Also how dare you say you know what goes on in school when you don’t send your kids to any schools anymore!!! the biggest clown award goes to you after this!
havent his kids been on social media since conception?

Reactions: 14
Children of narcissists have no sense of self because they’re always second guessing themselves as to what the parent wants their reaction to be, also triangulation is used so the golden child can be demoted and become the lost/ ignored child or the scapegoat depending on how they please the narcissist and then they will do anything to win their position as favourite back,
It’s all so toxic and the child is left with no genuine emotions of their own as they have had to repress how they feel and lie for the parents to keep up appearances and all that matters is the ego and mask of the Narc they are just pawns to be moved as needed it’s awful and extremely damaging.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
sounds to me like he has a pregnancy fetish, he really is a vile excuse for a human, very cool though someone has made him chuck teddies out of pram well done volcanicorange lolol
What a vile excuse of a human being he is, has shown his true colours. Not so posh now eh Creepy.

Reactions: 20
Ooh….he really is an angry little mini beast isn’t he 😆🤣. Can you imagine all the HOURS he spends trawling through their comments getting all irate at them and deleting/blocking them!! No wonder he keeps breaking all his MacBooks , I bet he’s bashing his chubby little fingers on those keys HARD 😆. He really isn’t cut out for this Social media malarkey, it clearly cuts him to the core when people give their opinion on him or his family. If you are gonna put yourself in full view of people then you have to learn to let it wash over you and he just can’t . He’s got proper little man syndrome!
I have to say as well that the way he’s going with all the ridiculous times he’s up till stupid o’clock editing ( buying views, messaging girls) and the lifestyle he has , it’s going to catch up with him real soon and not in a good way. People who do shift work regular will know what damage it can do to you and that’s when it’s done properly. He already looks like he’s in his late forties. His lifestyle, his ugly attitude, it’s all showing in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Give the bloke a break. It's clearly the only action he's had since they conceived the last one. I bet he's gutted she got knocked up first attempt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can someone who isn’t blocked by Chris dare to remind him that he runs a family channel. Seriously disgusted with these instagram posts.
I'm not shocked by the spaff that comes out of his gob, but the language used on the Instagram post is going to read by young kids... What an absolute narcissistic 🤡 he is. T##t!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Disgusting language from the little gnome with pointy fingers just like the child catcher.
shown his true colours

Reactions: 23
Completely disagree with the people who said Isla was attention seeking
Having studied psychology and mental health, her reaction was unfortunately very real. The level of hyperventilating, shaking and hysterical crying shows she can’t regulate her emotions and experiences a very heightened stress response. Without therapy, it will continue into adulthood and she’s going to be unable to deal with any form of stress.
At 5:40, you can see her realise that she can’t catch her breath and can’t regulate her breathing properly, and you can see the fear on her face while she tries to calm herself down and starts wringing her hands, before it quickly cuts away. None of her body language shows that she is happy or excited, it shows stress and anxiety.
Out of all the children, she worries me the most.
I went back to have a look at that bit and it was awful to see. Isla looked like she was on the verge of a panic attack and typically the parents didn’t pick up on her body language at all. It took strangers to point that out!
I just hope they’ve set up a fund to pay for the therapy those children will enviably need due having their entire lives up for public consumption for monetary gain.
Appalling.

Reactions: 20
He really is a vile bloke, he only ever gushes over Sarah when he has impregnated her. He is on one today and I really don't understand any woman thinking Sarah is lucky, he effing cheated on her and likes teenagers. He is utterly rank 🤢

Reactions: 31
Sarah have you asked Chris how much he has spent on fake views for the baby that absolutely no-one is interested in and that includes your own kids !!

Reactions: 18
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think Esme might be? I see now even adults being diagnosed and it makes me wonder about myself.
Just from observations, the things that stand out to me are:
• her intense fixations on things (reborns, crochet, fidgets) once she fixated on something, that’s her whole life.
• she has no filter, very honest and isn’t afraid to be different or have different opinions. If she doesn’t want to do something she won’t.
• she is very fixed on wearing clothes that aren’t tight, itchy or not right, I remember Sarah telling us from a young age that Esmé will point blank refuse anything that isn’t loose fitting or has itchy feelings like jeans.
• hates affection and being touched/hugged.

just to make a few. If you’re looking at seeking a diagnosis I definitely would, there’s support out there even for adults or even if you just want to know for piece of mind. Good luck x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.