The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he gushes only when she’s pregnant. Yet the rest of the time, they hate each other going by their body language.

Reactions: 29
“These people deserve what they get” for calling you out for photoshopping? I’ll tell you who deserves what they get…YOU you absolute creep who can’t be trusted around kids. You deserve prison.

“anyone old enough for social media is old enough to read language like that” yeah but they’re not old enough to sleep with Creeps yet you still do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry was me who mentioned autism as my grandson is newly diagnosed and I know he does it. I think everyone is neurodivergent in some way. My daughter ( who is 37 ) was diagnosed with ADHD last year and I recognise a lot if her ways in myself. But I’m 69 today so as I said to her it’s the way I am and I don’t need a diagnosis. Those children have a lot of problems with those prat’s for parents
No, not everyone is neurodivergent. There are neurotypicals and neurodivergent people, if you have a daughter with ADHD you are probably likely to have it too due to the genetic factor but not all families are neurodivergent. Neurodivergent people struggle with things that neurotypical people don't, they are more likely to struggle in social situations, struggle in school, struggle with anxiety and find certain sounds, smells or environments overwhelming. By saying everyone is neurodivergent in some way you are erasing the real struggles that people with ADHD and Autism go through on a daily basis. Sometimes they have to fight just to be treated the same at work or in School and they are constantly misunderstood. It is a Myth that everyone has Autism or ADHD, if you have a family member with it, it is a big possibility you have it but not everyone is neurodivergent there is such thing as a neurotypical and most of them don't struggle like neurodivergent people do and they usually don't have to jump through hoops just to be understood. The world sadly mostly caters to neurotypicals, leaving neurodivergent people to struggle, Imagine living in a world where everyone has a map and seems to know where to go but it is only given to neurotypicals, if you are neurodivergent you are left to struggle to find your way, that is how I describe it to people . Being a neurodivergent kid in a School being taught by a neurotypical teacher who doesn't understand you and labels you as "challenging" or "difficult" because they don't understand the way you learn is something that neurodivergent kids deal with most of their school life. One of my best friends at Primary School dealt with this, he has ADHD and he was the sweetest boy I have ever met but the teachers never understood him properly.
Just felt like I needed to say this because there is such thing as a neurotypical and it is a common Myth that everyone is Neurodivergent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's a bloody big bump for 16 weeks. Especially considering how well padded she is. Most women of her size at 16 weeks don't pop like that. A slim woman yes - but not someone who no matter what she says is a size 18 at least. If she's not a lot further along than she says she is then that is very worrying. It could be a symptom of polyhydramnios*. Now if you develop that in later pregnancy it's uncomfortable but usually only has mild, non life threatening effects like slight shortness of breath. However, if she's developed it in the first 12-16 weeks it can be a lot more serious, leading to gestational diabetes & early labour. It can even be a sign of foetal abnormalities.

No matter how much I despise this woman I don't want that for her & I certainly don't want the worry of her having a difficult or high risk pregnancy for those children she already has.

*Edit:
That's a condition where you build up too much amniotic fluid. It's usually gradual and is often only noticeable in late second trimester or in the third. This early it's a real risk factor for diabetes - and with her appalling diet....
If she’s that big now she isn’t going to fit through the rv door in a few weeks. And they are going to need a forklift to get her up the stairs. How embarrassing he does just manage to make something that should be nice sound and look cringy doesn’t he 🤣🤣
---
Hang on has he deleted it or was is on Sarah’s insta I’m blocked on that and can only see the door he proves isn’t photoshopped on it. Come on Chris show the Live Photo so you can really prove it’s not photoshopped.

The reason she's the size of a cruise ship is because she's growing this!🤣🤣🤣

I don't think those baby grows are going to fit their new bundle of joy😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, who's rattled his cage?
One of the replies to his post says "how
many times do you think this lovely
family have been slaughtered for
no reason." Err I don't think people don't like the Inghams for 'no reason' I think this person should look into them before making ridiculous comments like that.
Accurately commenting that a photo is photoshopped is hardly 'slaughtering' someone.

Do the girls and Jace really need to be pow pow SURPRISED again? It's going to be a boy or girl, no big deal, it's their fifth child together, her sixth so will anyone really care or be interested?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
He really is a nasty predatory bleep. Not a nice cell in that body of his, just toxins.

Reactions: 33
Sarah there is no neeed for you to take a break on monday since Chris already took it on friday. And since you have just put out old oppgulp this week you should have a week worth of vlogs you can put up for your fans since you have that you vlog 6 days a week.

Oh wait you have done nothing other than sit on your arse have you….

Reactions: 25
I’m guessing boy after seeing that pic. She’s pulled the tag out to see the price on the blue set 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do you know what’s funny? They say they’re against bullying etc. but then volcanic orange Instagram posts their opinion about a photo (no personal insults, no name calling, no outing people’s past etc, literally just stating it’s editied which lets be honest .. it was obvious) then chris posts their whole Instagram name for all to see and probably send abuse. Calls them names using FOUL language, knowing his followers will probably send hate. All because he can’t handle that his editing skills are so so poor. Jeeze. He really is a small chubby pathetic nonce who probably has a relationship with his psycho mother too

Reactions: 26
Saz is gonna be raging if she has a ten pound boy hahaha no dinky dot what will she do 😂😂😂
Poor thing will be stuffed into a tiny baby size outfit anyway, it'll be bursting at the seams and she'll be screeching 'IT FITS!'

I can't get my head around the constant lying about sizes and wanting the kids to be tiny, whenever I see my toddler nieces and nephews I automatically tell them how they're getting so big and their little grins are amazing. I can't imagine wrestling them into baby clothes 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So they know the gender, they are telling the kids this afternoon but the poor old ifam have to wait until Tuesday. 😁
Good old Creepy giving himself time to build up the hype, maybe he thinks Tuesday's vlog will finally be a banger.

The poor newest cash cow, Lazy will have it squashed into too small clothes from birth.

Reactions: 19
No one cared she was pregnant.
They’re not going to care about the gender.
The capital one card will be taking another pasting on Tuesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s just I have it and although I’m a grown adult without medication I can’t control my emotions. I was undiagnosed until I was 32 when I had a breakdown, the only way I can describe it is I knew what I was saying and doing was wrong but I physically couldn’t stop myself. It was hell but things are better much better now. I only said about Isla because she does seem to have trouble controlling her emotions, bless her heart I really feel for her.
I totally sympathise with your struggles and recognise how terrible it would be without your medication. Like you I was diagnosed during/after a breakdown which was hastened by repossessing innocent peoples homes in the late nineties. Thankfully antipsychotics and mood stabilisers really help but looking after ‘him upstairs’ has truly saved me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh dear, who's rattled his cage?
One of the replies to his post says "how
many times do you think this lovely
family have been slaughtered for
no reason." Err I don't think people don't like the Inghams for 'no reason' I think this person should look into them before making ridiculous comments like that.
Accurately commenting that a photo is photoshopped is hardly 'slaughtering' someone.

Do the girls and Jace really need to be pow pow SURPRISED again? It's going to be a boy or girl, no big deal, it's their fifth child together, her sixth so will anyone really care or be interested?

I'm sorry but "slaughtered for no reason", how about a moments thought for the young girls that got slaugtered online for reporting a groomer trying to lure them away from their families to engage in sex acts with a man old enough to be their father, that is "getting slaughtered". The Inghams need to be reminded that nobody asked or coerced them into putting their lives online for people to view, they can at any point get jobs and stop exploiting their kids for profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.