The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite thing about Chris is just how blatantly obvious it is that he is constantly on the verge of exploding. It only takes the smallest thing to set him off. That's not the behaviour of a secure, mentally stable, emotionally mature person. It just isn't.

If you've ever had experience with a true narcissist, you'll know exactly what I mean. It is extremely unpleasant to live with someone Iike him. But to see how quickly he can be shaken entertains me to no end. He simply cannot ignore criticism, but rather than delete the comments and block the people, he physically and mentally is not capable of "being the bigger person".

Obviously, the biggest issue is that, between him and his idiot wife, nobody in that house is modeling or teaching emotional regulation, so there's a gaggle of kids being thrown out into the world who think that even the mildest criticism (oh no, someone said you photoshopped a picture! Someone alert the authorities!) is the worst thing that has ever happened to them. The kids will all pick partners like their parents, and the cycle will be continued. What a mess they have created.

I hope a few likes on social media was worth it...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe the moron said what he did about social media and his language.
Does the thick c*#t not realise he swore on the the vlog when they did the test?
Thats a “family friendly” channel, who’s main demographic is children.
It must have slipped his mind while he was pretending he didn’t already know Sarah was pregnant.

Reactions: 12
So tempted to write cheese under the belly post 😂

So when the ifam come at me saying Chris’s words are lovely, not cheesy….

I can reply “her belly, it’s not all baby you know”

Shes frickin huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What are the chances of it being twins and one was hiding behind the other on an early scan? 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wanna put toddler but I’ve only got one account I’m not blocked on so I don’t want to get blocked 🤣🤣🤣

So tempted to write cheese under the belly post 😂

So when the ifam come at me saying Chris’s words are lovely, not cheesy….

I can reply “her belly, it’s not all baby you know”

Shes frickin huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are the chances of it being twins and one was hiding behind the other on an early scan? 😱
Can you imagine, she'd just pick her favourite and the other would be even more ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh FFS that thumbnail is RANK 🤬🤮

I'm not even overly squeamish but that is too much and needs a trigger warning IMHO

And then there's the scabby lips 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 33
They actually brought Isla and Esme to that playplace…
I wondered about the suggested age range for that place. Can't see it on their website but they describe themselves as 'a big experience for little minds'... so probably not 13 going on 14. And it's still the closest thing to an educational trip Esme is getting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m absolutely cringing for esme and Isla role playing at their age

they should be in town with friends getting milkshakes and burgers

Reactions: 31
She deleted 3 clips of footage of ‘someone’ dying Izzy’s hair and now she won’t be able to make the vlog 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.