The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone make such a mess doing that test, it's as simple as squeezing your finger and letting the blood drip into the pot. Why is she scrapping her finger over it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m absolutely cringing for esme and Isla role playing at their age

they should be in town with friends getting milkshakes and burgers
I fully get not forcing kids to grow up, let be honest they grow up much quicker these days but it seems they actively deprive their children of age appropriate activities. At esme’s age my child was experimenting with style, hair and makeup, hanging out with friends and having friends over. I worry that the first sign these children see to be free of that house and their parents they will take it and could end up in dangerous situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you didn't know better you'd swear Lazy has never shot a baby out of her baby cannon.
How are we going to cope with five more months of this?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s funny how much Sarah has gone on about wanting to keep Izzy’s social life private…until she has a day out or a conversation with someone and then it’s all they can vlog/post about 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 38
Oh dear. When I was 11 I started going to town on the bus with my friends to do some shopping and things like that. Not every child is the same, and some enjoy doing stuff at home more but this… this is not „having different interests“ this is pure regression.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
They actually brought Isla and Esme to that playplace…
Exactly what I was thinking!
---
This is what it's come to! Esme and Isla going to Play Avenue with their little brother and sister! 😕😕

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I fully get not forcing kids to grow up, let be honest they grow up much quicker these days but it seems they actively deprive their children of age appropriate activities.
And plenty of teens (and adults) like playing pretend. They just do it at drama clubs, LARPing groups, tabletop role-playing games, creative writing classes... not kiddy play centres. Esme and Isla are only there because it's too much hassle to take all the kids to different, age-appropriate activities.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Well stone the crows she’s actually brushed and styled Jace’s hair. I am shooketh.

Mila’s is an absolute mess though.

Also they took the kids to an indoor play area so of course Isla has to join in because she’s so regressed and behaves more like a toddler than the tween she is. Even Esme gets in on the act. Sarah might think it’s cute and funny but it really isn’t. It’s actually sad and that‘s before you get into the fact it’s dangerous having two overgrown lummoxes clowning around a tots play area (and I can’t even begin to tell you how much it used to boil my piss seeing older kids in toddler play areas monopolising toddler toys when I took my son to them. 😡 ).

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
And plenty of teens (and adults) like playing pretend. They just do it at drama clubs, LARPing groups, tabletop role-playing games, creative writing classes... not kiddy play centres. Esme and Isla are only there because it's too much hassle to take all the kids to different, age-appropriate activities.
Yes there is a huge difference between events and role play like that but to take a 11 and almost 14 year old to somewhere like that is so sad to see. When those children finally have to go back in to the real world they will be totally lost and also possibly ridiculed because people have seen all this stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s just her doing the test. They are telling everyone Tuesday

Reactions: 7
Why are they filming in that play centre? Even if they don't include other kids in the final edit, who knows what/who they might've captured on film?

Reactions: 23
I’ve got two children with an age gap, if I go to a role play centre for the 5 year old and have to drag the 9 year old along she will entertain the 5 year old for 5 mins and then read a book in the cafe area. No way would she even consider playing pretend somewhere like that she would be mortified

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When I was Esme's age I would help a young mum (a neighbour) look after her twins. We'd go to the soft play centre nearby and I'd watch them while she had a break and chatted to other mums. I would never consider actually playing in the soft play. I was supervising two toddlers at 14/15!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just from observations, the things that stand out to me are:
• her intense fixations on things (reborns, crochet, fidgets) once she fixated on something, that’s her whole life.
• she has no filter, very honest and isn’t afraid to be different or have different opinions. If she doesn’t want to do something she won’t.
• she is very fixed on wearing clothes that aren’t tight, itchy or not right, I remember Sarah telling us from a young age that Esmé will point blank refuse anything that isn’t loose fitting or has itchy feelings like jeans.
• hates affection and being touched/hugged.

just to make a few. If you’re looking at seeking a diagnosis I definitely would, there’s support out there even for adults or even if you just want to know for piece of mind. Good luck x
I don’t think she’s autistic but she does seem to show signs of ADHD (as does her twit of a dad) & sensory issues can be there on there own. It’s my ADHD kiddo that has no filter in our house and we’re an autistic/ADHD household ourselves. The thing is that she has no opportunity to develop interests because she’s so secluded in that environment, Sarah pushes the keeping them kids as well so toys will always be encouraged.

Reactions: 11
It turns out that they are allowed to film for their own memories (!) but they shouldn't have vlogged it for the ££££s

Screenshot_20230429-180200_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.