The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree he can swear all he likes if he wasn’t the face of ** A FAMILY CHANNEL **. that’s where the line Is crossed, we need to remember that a lot of young people follow this channel. And parents don’t likely want kids swearing at a young age.
I agree. He fails to understand the responsibilities which come with being a family vlogger. Of course kids hear bad language at school but they hear it amongst their peers, not from the staff who are in charge of setting and upholding certain standards.

His argument is pathetic and shows a massive lack of respect to his viewers and their parents/guardians/carers....as well as the other (so-called) professional vloggers whose reputations are being dragged down by twats like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
We have the same job, I love it 🥰
Totally agree with you.
I also think she’s been so conditioned to have ott reactions that she never learned to express her real emotions and now when they do come out she has no way of regulating them. I think there are a lot of factors with isla and I do think she needs to be treated asap. I think all of them do but I believe isla requires the most work. And then probably Izzy.
Is it possible she could end up with EUPD?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2136134

I am now totally lost for words.... Not everyone should be on social media, just because someone is on social media below the age of 13 is on social media doesn’t mean they are still old enough. But then again you have disgusting things for 16 year old and under. Also how dare you say you know what goes on in school when you don’t send your kids to any schools anymore!!! the biggest clown award goes to you after this!
Mr Creepy, you run a family channel on youtube.. which is set so kids of all ages can view it... with open links to OPEN instagram accounts (you don't even need to be logged in or signed up to view your account) Children under 13 are gullible enough to follow you so you should be setting examples across all platforms... IF this is your attitude then set your youtube and other social media accounts appropriately ie adults only! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONCE!

Reactions: 24
I’m just hear for the downfall and the Ingham’s YouTube crash lol
Wonder if Emma Kenny covers them first or channel 4 does the documentary on them

Reactions: 12
I’m just hear for the downfall and the Ingham’s YouTube crash lol
Wonder if Emma Kenny covers them first or channel 4 does the documentary on them
If Emma Kenny wanted to cover this family, she probably would've already done it. I know she had a few words to say about Creepy when the allegations first came out, so she is aware of them, but I've not seen anything since. Has she made any comments recently?

Reactions: 7
Won’t be away in the RV, that’s untaxed and I don’t think even they would risk that because it’s not a discreet vehicle. If they have gone away it will be in the caravan again for the bank holiday. Perhaps they’ve gone away with his parents which would explain why they’ve done very little up to date vlogging this week.
They probably wont even know its a bank holiday they forget all the time and try to go to the post office to send parcels off on a bank holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her tummy looks like she’s breathing out to make herself look bigger, I can make myself look pregnant by doing the same 🤣

He’s having a mini breakdown isn’t he trying to incite hate and abuse towards anyone who dares pull him up on something - way to go Chris but the funniest thing is your IFam army is dwindling and if you think you’ve got many that will back you up then you are very, very wrong🙄

It’s very clear raging behind the scenes that quite literally no one gives a tit he’s managed to get her pregnant again. The punishing the iFam because the views are low. They haven’t got the boost they were hoping for which won’t help them being up to their eyeballs in debt. I bet he’s had no real interest in his van either which won’t be helping his ego.

Looking forward to seeing him unravel further 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Emma Kenny wanted to cover this family, she probably would've already done it. I know she had a few words to say about Creepy when the allegations first came out, so she is aware of them, but I've not seen anything since. Has she made any comments recently?
Emma Kenny can’t do one on them as they have not been arrested or anything on them lines she can have her own opinion like us tattlers but she can’t do a vlog on them as she’d be liable

Reactions: 7
Edit to remove post (can’t find delete!)
It’s just I have it and although I’m a grown adult without medication I can’t control my emotions. I was undiagnosed until I was 32 when I had a breakdown, the only way I can describe it is I knew what I was saying and doing was wrong but I physically couldn’t stop myself. It was hell but things are better much better now. I only said about Isla because she does seem to have trouble controlling her emotions, bless her heart I really feel for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Aren't the Inmghams supposed to be family friendly?
Disgusting foul language on Lazy's Instagram. These degenerates cannot take and ignore criticism.
I truly believe they are nasty to the core off camera, you quite often catch a certain expression and think 'Yep, that's the true you'
Also love the threats of blocking, how earth shattering!
Oh my goodness Christopher you are an angry little gnome today

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aren't the Inmghams supposed to be family friendly?
Disgusting foul language on Lazy's Instagram. These degenerates cannot take and ignore criticism.
I truly believe they are nasty to the core off camera, you quite often catch a certain expression and think 'Yep, that's the true you'
Also love the threats of blocking, how earth shattering!
This is very odd, Have a kid should make you feel extremely happy and on top of the world. However I feel so much anger and rage and give a tit do I not in this posts. Something in a future a video has gone very wrong I am guessing.

Reactions: 9
I don’t like any family vlogging channels but there is something about Chris and his sheer arrogance that tips me over the edge. I would love for the authorities to take his pc and look at his search history. He gives me Jimmy Saville vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
sounds to me like he has a pregnancy fetish, he really is a vile excuse for a human, very cool though someone has made him chuck teddies out of pram well done volcanicorange lolol

Reactions: 20
I don’t like any family vlogging channels but there is something about Chris and his sheer arrogance that tips me over the edge. I would love for the authorities to take his pc and look at his search history. He gives me Jimmy Saville vibes.
I would be scared to look give me the heebie-jeebies

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.