The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched their Disneyland Paris vlogs but was so confused why they wasted half their trip to trying to buy a new camera instead of enjoying their holiday 😂🙈.
I know! Why not send one parent to the park with the kids and the other parent sort out the camera? Just odd.

Reactions: 5
Also did anyone notice how Sarah said she's taking them to dance and was all 'ugh off to sit at dance for three hours, yaaay' clearly annoyed over it. I get she'd rather be off buying more bits & bats or doing duck all, but at least fake some enthusiasm over watching the girls do something they enjoy.
Her complaining about this always drives me up the wall. If it’s a requirement of the dance school, either change schools or SUCK IT UP. Welcome to parenthood. If you know you will be there for three hours each Wednesday night, be prepared. Bring a book. Take up knitting. Maybe use the time to do your taxes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Chris calling Isabelle “babe” in the vlog 🤮 not sure that’s suitable

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her complaining about this always drives me up the wall. If it’s a requirement of the dance school, either change schools or SUCK IT UP. Welcome to parenthood. If you know you will be there for three hours each Wednesday night, be prepared. Bring a book. Take up knitting. Maybe use the time to do your taxes.
A book? Don’t be silly. You know Sarah can’t do the big words on her own 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Oooooohhh noooooo, we’ve just spent loads of money on £1 sandwiches and there’s no homeless people to give them too, how selfish of them to not allow me to show them and all the Chaifam how much of a Good Samaritan I am”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Oooooohhh noooooo, we’ve just spent loads of money on £1 sandwiches and there’s no homeless people to give them too, how selfish of them to not allow me to show them and all the Chaifam how much of a Good Samaritan I am”

View attachment 8931
I find it so insensitive that they even need to video themselves doing it.

Reactions: 16
Chris calling Isabelle “babe” in the vlog 🤮 not sure that’s suitable
Chris started calling Isabelle babe in the vlogs quite some ago, way before allegations. It was one of the first reasons I realized he was creepy AF.
It was very inappropriate

• Sick
I started to dislike them before the allegations came about- I first watched there xmas vlog end of 2017 at xmas and quick glance I liked it it gave me some ideas on what to get my own children but then after watching again some things started to grat on me the first was him calling izzy babe all the time she was 9 or 10 at the time shes not a babe shes a child calling her baby would have been better but still i didnt think much of it next was Sarah every 5mins she kept repeating herself "are you happy" well of course they are its xmas they would still i hope be happy without all the bits of pointless plastic you wrapped up but I dont know why the next phase got me was "arnt you a lucky girl" more than 10 times that was mentioned that was when I knew that the girls were brought lots of ceap to be happy and to "be lucky" as they call it not that it was xmas and to just have a roof over there heads and be together specially as they broadcaster it to thousands of children who have nothing - they might aswell said to those poor children "look how unlucky you guys are compared to my darling girls ain't I a good mummy" and then the comments from these "unlucky children" were calling her the best mum ever compared to there own parents as they only got 3 presents - I mean wtf

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But Isla sits with her for part of it, and Esme too. I'm sure they could help her out with the tricky words. Maybe we should send her a book - "The Complete Works of Chris Ingham's DMs."
Now that would be some interesting reading. She definitely couldn’t claim ro be bored then.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chris started calling Isabelle babe in the vlogs quite some ago, way before allegations. It was one of the first reasons I realized he was creepy AF.
It was very inappropriate
I’ve only just picked up on it! Extremely inappropriate!! I’m not insinuating anything but surely everyone should have some sense to know that that’s not something they should address their stepdaughter as... I mean look at the definition of the word

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’ve only just picked up on it! Extremely inappropriate!! I’m not insinuating anything but surely everyone should have some sense to know that that’s not something they should address their stepdaughter as... I mean look at the definition of the word
😳 i call my daugther babe a lot. Maybe i need a new word 😕

Reactions: 1
Going back a vlog to the carrot batons part, how lazy is it that they were in the fruit and veg part of the supermarket and Chris got a packaged salad. Seriously man, you were LITERALLY surrounded by fresh vegetables. How hard would it have been to make a fresh salad yourself? You could have even made a big one for everyone to enjoy, you know, like most families do.
And don't get me started on the carrot batons! Carrots are so cheap. Is it that hard to peel and chop them up? They taste so much better when they are fresh too.
Chris and Sarah are the epitome of laziness! At least don't appear to be religious. They've got the seven deadly sins covered a VERY LOT.
  • Lust (The allegations and narcissism)
  • Gluttony (Mint Imperials anyone?)
  • Greed (Send us free crap for the baby, kids! Buy our overpriced merch!)
  • Sloth (Hahah too many examples)
  • Wrath (Grrrr at the haters!)
  • Envy (Forver in the shadow of the shadow of Family Fizz)
  • Pride (Proud of being idiots?)

• Haha
Yes but you prob dont say it in a perverted way it's not just what he calls her it's the way he calls it her it really is creepy
Oh its defo creepy the way he uses it. Does he call the other 2 it? Never noticed if he does

I watch some of those exposed predator weirdo hunting groups every time a new one comes up on my wall I expect it to be Chris

Oh its defo creepy the way he uses it. Does he call the other 2 it? Never noticed if he does
I've heard him call them a couple of times but mainly izzy that I saw anyway but I dont and havnt watched them for a long time so no 100% sure

Reactions: 1
Sarah's recent Insta story, seems she's shoved a cushion under Chris's jumper so he can be 'pregnant' another cheap version of one of family fizzs videos! 🙄
It’s honestly that stupid ass face he pulls like he’s acting like he’s so damn annoyed but it’s literally just for the video????? Also if that’s the video for tomorrow that is hilarious.. pretty much what you do as a child stuffing a baby up your top🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.