The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a difference of a birth vlog to family fizz, they both were very tactile to one another during and after karmas birth. Chris went through the motions end of.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What a difference of a birth vlog to family fizz, they both were very tactile to one another during and after karmas birth. Chris went through the motions end of.
Karmas birth really got me crying... I dont even like family fizz all that much.

Reactions: 14
I had an epidural and I don’t understand the need for gas and air, I didn’t feel a thing down there at the end...confused.

Reactions: 7
I thought this, didn’t even kiss the top of her head or anything! He is absolutely vile and doesn’t deserve that beautiful baby boy!
Camera shoved in his face the moment he was born, it should have been such a private moment 😡

That’s such a shame, when you film things you don’t get the same experience as real life when you’re watching it through a view finder. So I’m guessing the first glimpse Chris saw of his own son was through the camera? Surely it would have made sense to set up a tripod filming the top area of Sarah?!

When my daughter was born I was totally on my own as her idiot of a ‘Dad’ (who I was still with) left me alone at the hospital. The midwives were fuming after phoning him all day and night demanding he came back and my family were hundreds of miles away. It was just basically me and the midwife in the room alone when I had her. He turned up when she was 3 hours old after I phoned him to say he had a healthy daughter. So sadly the only new born photo I have of her is a very bad attempted selfie of my chin and the top of her head. That’s something I do regret, that I didn’t ask for a photo. I probably won’t watch the birth video, as because of my own personal experience I find them really hard to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Lazy's crocodile tears at the end were the best bit for me, I played it 3 times and didn't spot a single tear. Those acting classes paid off 😂 I also think he looks like Isla and unless it's orange blood stuck to his head he's ginger!

Reactions: 13
He looks like a red head here
The best 24 hours they've had? Minus the hiccup where Jane went ape tit on fans saying the picture of the feet is "fake and not her grandson!"

That’s such a shame, when you film things you don’t get the same experience as real life when you’re watching it through a view finder. So I’m guessing the first glimpse Chris saw of his own son was through the camera? Surely it would have made sense to set up a tripod filming the top area of Sarah?!

When my daughter was born I was totally on my own as her idiot of a ‘Dad’ (who I was still with) left me alone at the hospital. The midwives were fuming after phoning him all day and night demanding he came back and my family were hundreds of miles away. It was just basically me and the midwife in the room alone when I had her. He turned up when she was 3 hours old after I phoned him to say he had a healthy daughter. So sadly the only new born photo I have of her is a very bad attempted selfie of my chin and the top of her head. That’s something I do regret, that I didn’t ask for a photo. I probably won’t watch the birth video, as because of my own personal experience I find them really hard to watch.
Aww this broke my heart :(

Reactions: 14
My husband was sat in McDonalds when I was in labour. In his defence the midwife said I'd be hours yet and that he ought to go get some food so I gave him and my mum my blessing to go. He walked back through the door just as I was about to start pushing. I'd gone from not been ready to omg this baby is coming in the space of about an hour. We still laugh about it now

Reactions: 7
The best 24 hours they've had? Minus the hiccup where Jane went ape tit on fans saying the picture of the feet is "fake and not her grandson!"

Aww this broke my heart :(

I read the medical notes from it and it’s all recorded on there, didn’t make nice reading. But on a nice note I’m about to get married to a lovely man who’s been the best Daddy to my daughter that we could ever have wished for ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ll bet they’ll be like the Sacconejoly’s and say his hair is “rose gold” - ginger, you mean ginger. There’s nothing wrong with it. Just stop the BS.

Reactions: 21
That baby is 100% a beautiful ginger/redhead or as we say here in Ireland "foxy" 😁

Reactions: 12
I hate to say it but I did feel terribly for Sarah throughout that vlog... until the end when she squeezed so hard for tears I genuinely thought Egbert no.2 was going to come out.

In all honesty though Creepy needs to take a long look at himself, the way Sarah was patronised the entire video while she was in labour with the child he begged for, and then was given to cover up his own stupid mistakes, was quite hard to watch. Don’t get me wrong the woman grinds my gears as much as he does but no woman deserves to be treated like that especially during labour.

All in all, emotionally draining vlog, didn’t make pregnancy look at all appealing so hopefully will put the younger IFAM off reproducing (yay!), but glad the baby is here safely!

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but needing a wheelchair was too OTT for me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Walking would have done her more good

I totally cried my eyes out watching family fizz birth vlog (and I don’t watch them often) this one though there was just nothing and everything seemed staged

She certainly wasn’t acting like she’s already had three 🙄

Reactions: 8
So the midwife was telling her to put the baby directly onto her skin immediately after birth and she wouldn’t cos she was quite obviously more concerned about being covered up so they could get the vlog footage!! 😡 He’s been sold out to the camera already
I was just waiting for Chris to shout Lights, camera, action!
Seriously why film something like this and broadcast to the world.
I think this whole vlogging birth Videos in hospital should be banned unless it’s for own personal use.

Reactions: 12
My husband was sat in McDonalds when I was in labour. In his defence the midwife said I'd be hours yet and that he ought to go get some food so I gave him and my mum my blessing to go. He walked back through the door just as I was about to start pushing. I'd gone from not been ready to omg this baby is coming in the space of about an hour. We still laugh about it now
This happenee to my parents. My dad had just got home with a kfc and had a phone call to get back to the hospital. Only just made my sisters birth.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but needing a wheelchair was too OTT for me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Walking would have done her more good

I totally cried my eyes out watching family fizz birth vlog (and I don’t watch them often) this one though there was just nothing and everything seemed staged

She certainly wasn’t acting like she’s already had three 🙄
Yeah I mean I know every labour is different etc etc, but I was walking in the midst of contractions with a baby that turned and went back to back. Her midwives sounded lovely - I wish she had gas the militant gi Jane I had 😡

Reactions: 4
No they dont. I have to do movement as part of my job and if i dragged someone backwards id loose my job. They are easier backwards but should go forwards.
Maybe your hospital is different but the hospitals near me have these wheelchairs and they only go backwards.

Reactions: 2
Maybe your hospital is different but the hospitals near me have these wheelchairs and they only go backwards.
the lgi one only go backwards i know from when my sister went in for a c section they do not go forwards and we had to drag her backwards and we all felt so bad for it

Reactions: 1
Yeah I mean I know every labour is different etc etc, but I was walking in the midst of contractions with a baby that turned and went back to back. Her midwives sounded lovely - I wish she had gas the militant gi Jane I had 😡
I was in labour for ages with my daughter - first child the pain was immense but I still walked my arse across a car park, through a building up to the next floor - plus went for a walk to get things going quicker 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.