The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think he was more excited abiut the costa then anything else?

Baby looks like esme so we know hes the dad 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was more excited about getting a ham sandwich as after all they will be celebrating the birth in a few hours. Dragged her round backwards on a wheelchair whilst she held onto all the luggage and called her ‘man’ several times.

Actually farsicle
😂😂 dragging her around,wish I’d of had a wheelchair I had to walk past well waddle past loads of workmen not good when your having contractions 😂😂

I’m loving this vlog. Can’t stop chuckling and I’ve only got to the “cheeky costa” bit. Comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm 2 mins into today's video and I just can't at Chris marching down a hospital corridor with the flogging camera, dragging his pregnant wife, in labour, BACKWARDS in a wheelchair behind him. Who does that???
In fairness those hospital wheelchairs only go backwards.

I think the baby is the double of Isla, especially round the mouth

Reactions: 6
In fairness those hospital wheelchairs only go backwards.
No they dont. I have to do movement as part of my job and if i dragged someone backwards id loose my job. They are easier backwards but should go forwards.

Reactions: 6
It’s hard enough for people to get a decent sleep in hospital without some mouth with a camera shouting as he barrels down the halls at 2 in the morning. Jesus Christ. Have a bit of consideration.

First time I’ve felt sympathy for Sarah in the patronising way Chris was talking to her. I’d have told him to go duck himself.

I’m thrilled the baby arrived safe but sooper emotional birth blog it was not. I hope that’s because they had more important things to be thinking of. Though it’s them so I doubt it.

Let’s hope he grows up to be full of life and far too much for Lazy to handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No they dont. I have to do movement as part of my job and if i dragged someone backwards id loose my job. They are easier backwards but should go forwards.
Well tell that to the staff at Alder Hey. They lock when you try and push them forward and I had to drag my son backwards in one

Reactions: 2
Baby looked like he’s going to be ginger to me despite chris saying it has blonde hair? Wish I hadn’t of watched that vlog, im mentally scarred now with images in my brain of Sarah sucking on the gas and air and groaning whilst chris calls her ‘babygirl’
I'm a redhead, just a slightly different tone to Esme. I can confirm my hair at birth was identical to Bingham's. It turned proper red when I was a few months old, then went to a Mia Fizz sort of colour until I was about 11, and I've been a proper redhead since then. Chris is kidding himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know what's sad? Seeing Chris hold the baby and knowing that that's going to be his exemplar for how to treat women. And that he won't be taught integrity and honesty from either of his parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The ones at our local hospital are pulled backyards. Maybe they are different in different areas.

Reactions: 5
I'm a redhead, just a slightly different tone to Esme. I can confirm my hair at birth was identical to Bingham's. It turned proper red when I was a few months old, then went to a Mia Fizz sort of colour until I was about 11, and I've been a proper redhead since then. Chris is kidding himself.
Chris is in denial. That boy is going to be red as red just as his father until they discover baby dye...
I think they were not going to show him of in todays vlog but they red up on us in here and decided no way are those stupids going to be right. Put him in the vlog daddy dearest.

Reactions: 3
My brother is a redhead and his hair looked just like that when he was born and it took a few months for it to turn REALLY red.

The ones at our local hospital are pulled backyards. Maybe they are different in different areas.
Aw yer maybe then. I really didnt like how he was dragging her while vlogging though. Put me on edge 😂

OK, this is me probably bringing my own lack of knowledge into it, but I thought for cost reasons, or whatever, epidurals aren't freely given for NHS births in the UK? I got the impression cause people, either through their own money or insurance payouts, pay for everything upfront in countries like the USA, they can get epidural anaesthesia more easily and as standard for birth?

Again, I could be completely wrong here!

Maybe I'm just a super emotional person but I had tears watching the birth. There's something about new life coming into the world that really gets me and for all of Sarah's faults she did a brilliant job.

Reactions: 27
OK, this is me probably bringing my own lack of knowledge into it, but I thought for cost reasons, or whatever, epidurals aren't freely given for NHS births in the UK? I got the impression cause people, either through their own money or insurance payouts, pay for everything upfront in countries like the USA, they can get epidural anaesthesia more easily and as standard for birth?

Again, I could be completely wrong here!
I think you have to ask for them. I wasnt offered one.

From being in hospital last year...

Those wheel chairs do only go backwards. I was taken by porters in those backwards, my partner took me backwards.... Heck my surgeon rushed me in one of those... Backwards.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if they asked permission to film the midwives???They probably thought it was for a home movie.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm just a super emotional person but I had tears watching the birth. There's something about new life coming into the world that really gets me and for all of Sarah's faults she did a brilliant job.
For me, it was the only birth vlog I *didn't* cry at.

The most annoying moment for me was Chris belittling Lazy with "I've been through it, I know" 😂 patronising haha so Sarah wasn't the one that birthed the previous chrildren. No it was you chris, all you. You gigantic D Head

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.