The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they’d drag it over a few special vlogs not just a daily one, ah well less money for them this way 🤣

Reactions: 5
I remember a fan asked 'oh will you vlog CommentDownBelow/Eggbert's birth?' and Sarah said 'we did film Isla and Esme's births and this was long before we were on YouTube, so we will film the new birth but it's not going to be YouTube friendly, so it won't go up'.

Shows how long commitments last when they're desperate for cash and views...

What?!! I don't follow them, but I know I'm missing out on juicy goss. The Inghams are bad enough! That's honestly so sick though...not just the exploitation of peoples' impatience but the fact that people would actually pay for that.
I've only been following them since spring last year. Dad Jonathan wrote a book about the sibling born in 2017 getting 'a friend of her own' with the new baby and the book had the baby name in it so they could pre-order before birth in August to get the baby's name.

Then in 2017 they had some other challenge to learn the baby's name before her birth. The weird thing was it had a chalkboard that could you spell out 'rape' on it and either the pregnancy with this baby or non-viable one before it had J joking he could drug his wife with date rape drugs anyway cause they wanted another baby. :(

I haven’t watched but it’s pretty short for them....how much ended up on the “cutting room floor” so to speak? 🤣

I wonder if she called him an adulterous pweirdo whilst in the throws of pain?

Hey belly looks a bit different to all those pictures she’s been releasing of it.
Whilst telling people to love themselves etc.

Can’t say I felt bad watching her in pain tbh

Was the nurse rubbing her arm and giving her comfort while her sap of a husband stood back and shoved a camera in her face. God why does she stay with him he’s vile

Baby’s got a good pair of lungs on him already. Good stuff

Reactions: 7
I'm 2 mins into today's video and I just can't at Chris marching down a hospital corridor with the flogging camera, dragging his pregnant wife, in labour, BACKWARDS in a wheelchair behind him. Who does that???

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
He was 8lb 1oz so none of those tiny baby clothes Sarah bought will fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ugh so I just started watching properly. Only 4 minutes in and the way Chris is talking to sarah would PISS me off if I was her. Trying to belittle her and speaking to her like she's stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So is the vlog worth watching 🤔
Not really, half way through she gets an epidural and he almost wets his pants because there is a 24 hr costa in the hospital so off he trots for a chai latte while his wife is in labour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, but IMHO That birth vlog was not really appropriate for a family channel. Why the heck was Chris allowed to wear that disgusting beanie in the delivery room?
Also looks like the baby hasn’t even got any hair so can’t really say whether he's ginger or not.

Reactions: 9
I've seen more emotional labours in soap operas.
Won’t bother then bet the comments on here and twitter will be far more entertaining 😂

Not really, half way through she gets and epidural and he almost wets his pants because there is a 24 hr costa in the hospital so off he trots for a chai latte while his wife is in labour.
He really couldn’t careless about her could he

So the midwife was telling her to put the baby directly onto her skin immediately after birth and she wouldn’t cos she was quite obviously more concerned about being covered up so they could get the vlog footage!! 😡 He’s been sold out to the camera already

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So is the vlog worth watching 🤔
I rushed it on and only watched the end, beautiful baby of course, I think he features Esme and Isabelle so I guess a mix of creepy and Sarah I thought he did look slightly ginger but they said blonde not that it matters. hope they don't explort him and over indulge him like they do the girls.

Lol chris "no, his heads tiny. I've seen it, it's tiny"

might well be but im sure it doesn't feel tiny while she's pushing it out of her vagina. jfc. times like these I wish guys could give birth. his bedside manner is awful

Reactions: 3
Baby looked like he’s going to be ginger to me despite chris saying it has blonde hair? Wish I hadn’t of watched that vlog, im mentally scarred now with images in my brain of Sarah sucking on the gas and air and groaning whilst chris calls her ‘babygirl’

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Won’t bother then bet the comments on here and twitter will be far more entertaining 😂

He really couldn’t careless about her could he
Was more excited about getting a ham sandwich as after all they will be celebrating the birth in a few hours. Dragged her round backwards on a wheelchair whilst she held onto all the luggage and called her ‘man’ several times.

Actually farsicle

Oh and hi Chris. He didn’t look blonde to me, actually reckon he’s ginger

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.