The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of Ingham fans are following that Eric account, so if its fake thats hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Get the bleach ready ladies, youre gonna want it for your eyeballs after Sarah’s vag is front and Center tonight!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Bit cheeky of them to be taking posts from here that don’t belong to them to fight their own vendetta
They used mine I posted on here around Christmas, I believe they should of messaged me on here asking but then anything to get rid of the Inghams and bring attention of the behaviour they cause.

Reactions: 2
My sister had her baby on Sunday night and did not come home until Tuesday morning no problems at all.

If it’s your first baby you usually stay in a bit longer, but I’ve known people to be out hours later on the same day with the second. I imagine it’s different as per trust policy and also space on the maternity ward etc.

If it’s your first baby you usually stay in a bit longer, but I’ve known people to be out hours later on the same day with the second. I imagine it’s different as per trust policy and also space on the maternity ward etc.
I don't live in England but in our maternity hospitals, the main reasons you would be kept in an extra night or so after a vaginal delivery is either cos you had a tear or you were breastfeeding and baby wasn't latching on properly. Even if you do go home on the same day, its only if you are in certain areas which has a local midwife on hand. I'd say sarah went home today I all went well. Didn't sarah from R family stay in for a couple of days?
I'd be amazed if we both see the baby AND find out his name in today's vlog. I can see them stretching it out for as long as possible! Chris was urging viewers to follow him on IG only a few weeks ago because he would keep everyone up to date, so they wouldn't have to wait for the vlogs 🤷 poor IFAM have got feck all so far.
On a final note, aside from the allegations which are horrendous enough. If I found out my husband was on dating sites, especially saying he's single, he'd have to stick a toothbrush up his ass to brush his teeth 😤

Reactions: 7
I think it depends on what the midwives think based on how mum says she is feeling aswell and how labour has gone. With my daughter I had her late at night and left lunchtime next days cos I was desperate to get home but I could’ve easily stayed another night, but they asked me how I was feeling and said I felt fine.
Thinking back I think would’ve benefited staying another night as was still numb from epidural but I asked to go home. I believe Sarah is at same hospital I was so I think regardless of if it’s first second etc they will see how the mum is doing and perhaps Sarah had an epidural which does take a bit to get feeling back in your legs

I had to stay 6 nights with my baby because we both had sepsis during labour which turned into an emergency c section because of the sepsis. Some people don't get to just go home after birth! Anyways... Im counting down till 5 with anticipation 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Surely not Eric, Even though I can't stand Chris I wish this little one the very best life possible and just hope they don't baby him for the next seven years and turn him into Isla!

my god who vlogs this? like help your wife out of the car and not just stand there blabbering and laughing at her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chris - “he looks so much like Esme. BUT WITH ISLAS HAIR”

So determined for him not to be ginger. I’m bitter that he doesn’t appear to be.

Reactions: 13
Chris - “he looks so much like Esme. BUT WITH ISLAS HAIR”

So determined for him not to be ginger. I’m bitter that he doesn’t appear to be.
Still time.... would be even better if they think he’s not ginger then he turns it 😂

To say she makes him photoshop her pictures to high hell shes let that thumbnail slip through.
He’s edited the start like it’s a blockbuster movie 😂😂 I just can’t
Wife’s just about to give birth to your son
‘How you feeling man’
‘Your all good man’
‘Your fine man’
MAN is he bleeping kidding? Was he dropped on his head when he was a baby?

And buggered off to costa?! Surely he could have arrived while he was gallivanting around the hospital

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.