The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the skateing hes been up to these past few months... Shes gotta be thinking the same.

Be intresting how much free time he gets now.
I don't think she's the least bit suspicious. She's dumb as a rock and has been in major denial about everything else.

Reactions: 4
No looks like mummy Jane

Lazy by name lazy by nature!!!! Urrrrm this is her 4th baby she should be up and out- but no she’s milking it yet again. Don’t they usually discharge you after 6 hours- unless baby is born at night???!! We know he was born first thing in the morning!!! Unless of course they went private to have him- then she’ll probably be there for the foreseeable
Depends if there are any problems - I was in a week with my first and 4 days my second.

I’d suggest making him take the baby everywhere with him to put off women but he’d probably think that makes him more attractive.

Yes. The claims of Chris Ingham-Delonge :-

Admitted to study meteorology at Reading/Oklahoma University.
A* A-level Maths "genius" student before the * even existed
Looked at studying medicine
Trainee Pilot
UFO sighting
Rock star/played in a band

Reality:-

Hospital porter
Bag loader at Leeds Bradford Airport
Serial womaniser
Inappropriate sexual behaviour (allegedly) towards girls under the age of 18
Father of an illegitimate son whilst married
Ran off to Florida to be with a man whilst Sarah was pregnant with Esme
FANTASIST

Please feel to add/delete as necessary.

Anyone got any old pictures/screenshots? We should make this Throwback Thursday, Ingham style
Real inghams have stolen your post and have put it on their social media.

Interesting they are still reading but clearly to scared to post afte the embarrassment that was the protest 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Trainee Pilot
UFO sighting

Hospital porter
Serial womaniser
FANTASIST

Anyone got any old pictures/screenshots? We should make this Throwback Thursday, Ingham style
“Ran off to be with a man???”
Where’s this documented?
How could I miss this????

Reactions: 2
Awh no! I was really hoping for a ginger baby! Looks dark here, but willhave to wait and see in the "big reveal"
My little girl was born with really dark hair within 3 weeks is was ginger and still is! You can usually tell by the eyebrows/lashes so might still be a ging

Reactions: 5
Real inghams have stolen your post and have put it on their social media.

Interesting they are still reading but clearly to scared to post afte the embarrassment that was the protest 🙄
Bit cheeky of them to be taking posts from here that don’t belong to them to fight their own vendetta

Reactions: 9

Trainee Pilot
UFO sighting

Hospital porter
Serial womaniser
FANTASIST

Cheer squad 😂

Reactions: 2
Cheer squad 😂
Excellent :)

“Ran off to be with a man???”
Where’s this documented?
How could I miss this????
Hmm, was in the old GG days.

Justin Cody Taylor, the best mullet ever. Chris's BFF and confidante. Justin openly gay, lives with a man now in Florida. @Tublet83 or @Web30 might know where it is documented?

*just to add that Justin seems like a decent guy and I feel bad for him being caught up in this tit show.

Chris got wobbly and ran off to Florida when Sarah was heavily pregnant with Esme.

Chris also has a son, I think is about 4 years old now. You'll notice they never make a big deal out of this being their first son - because he's not, there is already a Chris Jr

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Chris's BFF and confidante. Justin openly gay said:
@Tublet83[/USER] or @Web30 might know where it is documented
Justin has a Facebook account that has this info on it. I won’t post the link but the info is out there.

Reactions: 3
Excellent :)

Hmm, was in the old GG days.

Justin Cody Taylor, the best mullet ever. Chris's BFF and confidante. Justin openly gay, lives with a man now in Florida. @Tublet83 or @Web30 might know where it is documented?

*just to add that Justin seems like a decent guy and I feel bad for him being caught up in this tit show.

Chris got wobbly and ran off to Florida when Sarah was heavily pregnant with Esme.

Chris also has a son, I think is about 4 years old now. You'll notice they never make a big deal out of this being their first son - because he's not, there is already a Chris Jr
ok whaaat where’s the proof in Chris already having a son??

Does anyone care to ruminate on how Chris got 15,000 IG followers in the last three or so days? He's been sitting at ~93k for the longest time and now he's up at 108k.
Well it is quite easy to download an app & gain followers (and likes also - considering that his recent photo is at 37k+ whereas usually it’s between 5-15k) like understandably it’s a newborn photo so may get it some more likes however even from other “big events” they’ve got up to idk like 20k🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.