The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a look at another one of Creepy’s many dating site profiles. All of which he swiftly (he thinks) deleted in July. In this one from 4 years ago he’s branching out from ‘Young Hollywood’ to ‘Just a rock star’
What a deluded twonk.View attachment 9450
Omfg my boyfriend would have been out on his ear for way less than some of the tit Chris had done. Having dating profiles when you’ve been together years.

Reactions: 10
Time for a look at another one of Creepy’s many dating site profiles. All of which he swiftly (he thinks) deleted in July. In this one from 4 years ago he’s branching out from ‘Young Hollywood’ to ‘Just a rock star’
The man is an addict, no way is he a changed character after July. I wonder what he is back up to.

Reactions: 17
The man is an addict, no way is he a changed character after July. I wonder what he is back up to.
All the skateing hes been up to these past few months... Shes gotta be thinking the same.

Be intresting how much free time he gets now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is that Jimmy savile in the back? 😅😶
No looks like mummy Jane

Lazy by name lazy by nature!!!! Urrrrm this is her 4th baby she should be up and out- but no she’s milking it yet again. Don’t they usually discharge you after 6 hours- unless baby is born at night???!! We know he was born first thing in the morning!!! Unless of course they went private to have him- then she’ll probably be there for the foreseeable

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Do we spot any red hair at all? They are dragging this reveal out a smidge. Poor ifam.

Weird she’s still in hospital, they’re usually happy for you to leave pretty much the same day if it’s not your first.

Also I find it weird that Isabelle hasn’t posted anything on instragram?! Even if it’s just an illustration of some blue stork or something with a mention of the safe arrival of her baby brother?! Just goes to show that she has no control over her own Instagram at all?! It’s all just so fake!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Do we spot any red hair at all? They are dragging this reveal out a smidge. Poor ifam.

Weird she’s still in hospital, they’re usually happy for you to leave pretty much the same day if it’s not your first.
Awh no! I was really hoping for a ginger baby! Looks dark here, but willhave to wait and see in the "big reveal"

Reactions: 3
No looks like mummy Jane

Lazy by name lazy by nature!!!! Urrrrm this is her 4th baby she should be up and out- but no she’s milking it yet again. Don’t they usually discharge you after 6 hours- unless baby is born at night???!! We know he was born first thing in the morning!!! Unless of course they went private to have him- then she’ll probably be there for the foreseeable
No, those are NHS plates. Maybe she has had bad tearing or something, but honestly she will be milkingit and bed blocking.

Reactions: 9

Also I find it weird that Isabelle hasn’t posted anything on instragram?! Even if it’s just an illustration of some blue stork or something with a mention of the safe arrival of her baby brother?! Just goes to show that she has no control over her own Instagram at all?! It’s all just so fake!
She'll be milking it, longer she stays in less she has to do - lays back and gets visitors and snacks bought to her - she did take more luggage than I take for a two week holiday remember...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No, those are NHS plates. Maybe she has had bad tearing or something, but honestly she will be milkingit and bed blocking.

Yup they are definitely NHS plates

Awh no! I was really hoping for a ginger baby! Looks dark here, but willhave to wait and see in the "big reveal"

There’s still hope! It might just be a bit of Daddy’s black beanie fluff or hair dye that’s rubbed off on his head?! Besides the way that family’s hair genetics work it could be the opposite of Chris’s hair going darker and it might go lighter instead?!

So this was 4 years ago?

He was married with 3 kids. What appalling life choices this awful man makes.

I feel so badly for the kids when they grow up and realise just how messed up their family is.

At least they will have each other and a shared experience of it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yup they are definitely NHS plates

There’s still hope! It might just be a bit of Daddy’s black beanie fluff or hair dye that’s rubbed off on his head?! Besides the way that family’s hair genetics work it could be the opposite of Chris’s hair going darker and it might go lighter instead?!
Poor kid, as if having them as parents wasn't bad enough, hes got the potential to be ginger AND have a god awful name too.

Theres gonna be so many documentaries on fucked up 'child stars of youtube' in 5-10 years I predict

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is this him too?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this him too?

Yes. The claims of Chris Ingham-Delonge :-

Admitted to study meteorology at Reading/Oklahoma University.
A* A-level Maths "genius" student before the * even existed
Looked at studying medicine
Trainee Pilot
UFO sighting
Rock star/played in a band

Reality:-

Hospital porter
Bag loader at Leeds Bradford Airport
Serial womaniser
Inappropriate sexual behaviour (allegedly) towards girls under the age of 18
Father of an illegitimate son whilst married
Ran off to Florida to be with a man whilst Sarah was pregnant with Esme
FANTASIST

Please feel to add/delete as necessary.

Anyone got any old pictures/screenshots? We should make this Throwback Thursday, Ingham style

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Well she won’t be waited on hand & foot in hospital and she surely won’t be pigging out on cream cakes & donuts

Reactions: 4
Personally, I think that pic on Instagram was taken yesterday morning. She gave birth at 7am therefore she'd get tea and toast. She's using this photo to make the IFAM believe she is still in hospital, which would only happen if there was a problem. It's disgraceful to make their fans worry. Me on the other hand, I hope that lovely little baby ripped her to shreds on his way out and she has massive haemerhoids due to spending too much time sitting around.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Personally, I think that pic on Instagram was taken yesterday morning. She gave birth at 7am therefore she'd get tea and toast. She's using this photo to make the IFAM believe she is still in hospital, which would only happen if there was a problem. It's disgraceful to make their fans worry. Me on the other hand, I hope that lovely little baby ripped her to shreds on his way out and she has massive haemerhoids due to spending too much time sitting around.

Thus making it painful to sit around! On the plus side the midwifes won’t let her sit around doing thing forever

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.