The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched today's vlog...

Was Chris trying to blame his faulty camera for his appearance having a warm, orangey tinge on screen? Nice try!

I wish Sarah wouldn't refer to her unborn child as a "beast". You can say you're expecting him to be a decent birthweight without using such an awful word. Not the first time and really grates on me. Has she no maternal instincts at all?

And why does she always have to be so aggressive and belittle her kids, pointing out when they make a mistake (like Issy thinking vampires hate onions, not garlic - that was said offscreen so why the need for Mum of the Year to tell us about it? And Creepy could've edited it out so he's just as bad.)

How could anyone think those 'lifelike' baby dolls are cute? Don't mean to offend but, sweet mother of Chucky, those things are seriously sinister. Isla looked like she was cradling Big Mo from Eastenders in her arms FFS!

And panic over...Creepy and Lazy promised that they won't miss even a day's vlogging because they're "not them vloggers". (I think he's referring to bloggers who wait til they've actually got something worthwhile to vlog about and don't just post any old mundane crap for the sake of it.) Phewy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
And why does she always have to be so aggressive and belittle her kids, pointing out when they make a mistake (like Issy thinking vampires hate onions, not garlic - that was said offscreen so why the need for Mum of the Year to tell us about it? And Creepy could've edited it out so he's just as bad.)
Sometimes I wonder if that’s what they left in what did the edit out ...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My drink of choice too, but I don't go on and on about them. Indian chai/cha without the latte is also very tasty. I'm surprised he hasn't come across all the ready-made latte chai powders yet, it would save him cash from going to Costa and Starbucks all the time. (Don't know if they go to Nero). Also save all the damn throw-away cups too.
I make it myself with all the herbs and spices and have done for 25 years. My halls of residence mate was Punjab and showed me how. The syrup is vile once you have made it properly you really taste how synthetic the shop bought is.

Reactions: 6

Was Chris trying to blame his faulty camera for his appearance having a warm, orangey tinge on screen? Nice try!

I wish Sarah wouldn't refer to her unborn child as a "beast". You can say you're expecting him to be a decent birthweight without using such an awful word. Not the first time and really grates on me. Has she no maternal instincts at all?

How could anyone think those 'lifelike' baby dolls are cute? Don't mean to offend but, sweet Eastenders in her arms FFS! mother of Chucky, those things are seriously sinister. Isla looked like she was cradling Big Mo from

And panic over...Creepy and Lazy promised that they won't miss even a day's vlogging because they're "not them vloggers". (I think he's referring to bloggers who wait til they've actually got something worthwhile to vlog about and don't just post any old mundane crap for the sake of it.) Phewy!

How could anyone think those 'lifelike' baby dolls are cute? Don't mean to offend but, sweet mother of Chucky, those things are seriously sinister. Isla looked like she was cradling Big Mo from Eastenders in her arms FFS!

Hahaha! Just about spat out my tea! Thanks for sparing us (and them:) another view. They truly are as dull as ditchwater nowadays ,just when life should be at it`s most exciting!

Reactions: 3
I make it myself with all the herbs and spices and have done for 25 years. My halls of residence mate was Punjab and showed me how. The syrup is vile once you have made it properly you really taste how synthetic the shop bought is.
I can’t stand chai syrup 🤢 I don’t mind the powder though, I’ve never made my own but something to look into!

Re: Sarah’s ring (I don’t know how to do multiple quotes) I haven’t worn mine since I was pregnant with my 11 month old 😂🙈🤷‍♀️ It’s just a piece a jewellery at the end of the day (and I’ve lost it, but don’t tell my husband!) (moving house soon, it’ll turn up then...)

If she is induced on the 31st and in labour for a couple of days I’ll share a birthday with baby mingham.... Can I change my birthday by deed poll? :p

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand chai syrup 🤢 I don’t mind the powder though, I’ve never made my own but something to look into!

Re: Sarah’s ring (I don’t know how to do multiple quotes) I haven’t worn mine since I was pregnant with my 11 month old 😂🙈🤷‍♀️ It’s just a piece a jewellery at the end of the day (and I’ve lost it, but don’t tell my husband!) (moving house soon, it’ll turn up then...)

If she is induced on the 31st and in labour for a couple of days I’ll share a birthday with baby mingham.... Can I change my birthday by deed poll? :p

You could be like my mother in law who celebrates her march birthday in July because she ‘prefers the weather then’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't wait for her to do something like that to Esme and for Esme to sass back something like 'like how you say you don't eat sugar but i just saw you eating a tray of doughnuts'. Hope Creepy leaves that in.

Reactions: 11
Also, yet again, why mention a tv show with a very very lot of adult themes (Baptiste) when they surely know the average age of their viewers? They did say that they were watching on the recommendation of the ifam but still.... Baptiste is great but definitely not family friendly in any way....mind you, neither are they really and people still watch their claptrap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I see Lazy's posted a lovely pic of Esme on her Instagram, along with some sentimental guff along the same lines as what Creepy posted the other day (in his knee-jerk reaction to us saying that they favour the other kids over Esme). Some deluded ifam has commented that Esme seems to be the Inghams' favourite child. Bloody hilarious!

Lazy's also posted a pic of herself looking a vision, head to toe in grey acrylic. They've captured her angry eyes a treat...cover her phoney smiling mouth then see how smiley her eyes look. Must've been feeling rather uncomfortable, getting electric shocks and friction burns from all that man-made material!

Reactions: 9

I can't remember which vlog it was as it was a while ago, but I remember Sarah giving Isabelle such a mean look once. They were shopping and I think Sarah joked (or pranked if you're an Ingham) about wanting a strange outfit or thinking something would look nice on Issy or Chris. Then straight away she glared at Isabelle, who was just looking kind of confused and said, "I'm joking."
I'm not really explaining it well but I get what you mean about her aggression.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Also, yet again, why mention a tv show with a very very lot of adult themes (Baptiste) when they surely know the average age of their viewers? They did say that they were watching on the recommendation of the ifam but still.... Baptiste is great but definitely not family friendly in any way....mind you, neither are they really and people still watch their claptrap.
They are deluded to think their audience is 18+, In the rant I got back from Chris he said so.

Even if it was true on the stats board, I would argue the majority are children on their parents account.

They most likely want to pretend that their audience is adults because it may attract better sponsors for the channel. (E.g they can target adults and parents, larger spectrum)

Reactions: 8
Why is he up until 1:15am? If your wife was overdue you would be trying to get as much sleep as you could before labour?
Chaifam 🤢 I’m sorry I know we’ve already spoken about it but every time he talks like this it makes me want to be sick!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is he up until 1:15am? If your wife was overdue you would be trying to get as much sleep as you could before labour?
He bangs on about sleep and how much he is going to miss it and making the most of the peaceful nights, yet goes to bed at stupid o’clock. Sarah said in a vlog the other day he hasn’t gone until 2am. He edits in the day now, so what does he do! I know i would questioning why my husband chose not to come to bed with me every night?!

Reactions: 15
He bangs on about sleep and how much he is going to miss it and making the most of the peaceful nights, yet goes to bed at stupid o’clock. Sarah said in a vlog the other day he hasn’t gone until 2am. He edits in the day now, so what does he do! I know i would questioning why my husband chose not to come to bed with me every night?!
Exactly this... what I find odd is that IF their content is to be believed (and that's a rather large if ;) ), they seem to be going to bed together to chill/ settle down/watch telly etc. so if that's true, why does Sarah not find it odd that Chris is then getting out of bed to go and do whatever it is he's doing till 2am... or is it that she just doesn't care?! As long as they keep the pretence up for the sake of the "brand" is she not actually bothered what he's doing when they aren't on camera together. Aside from the due date meal the other day it seems like they just do their own thing now and don't do a lot together.

Reactions: 14
Exactly this... what I find odd is that IF their content is to be believed (and that's a rather large if ;) ), they seem to be going to bed together to chill/ settle down/watch telly etc. so if that's true, why does Sarah not find it odd that Chris is then getting out of bed to go and do whatever it is he's doing till 2am... or is it that she just doesn't care?! As long as they keep the pretence up for the sake of the "brand" is she not actually bothered what he's doing when they aren't on camera together. Aside from the due date meal the other day it seems like they just do their own thing now and don't do a lot together.
I had noticed that, since she passed her test they are very rarely out together. And I never make it to the end of a vlog, so didn’t realise that was how they end. That makes it even more odd, so it is all staged! They probably don’t have a relationship anymore, it is all just for the brand! In all fairness, I would be quite greatful that he stayed up every night 🤣

Reactions: 12
I had noticed that, since she passed her test they are very rarely out together. And I never make it to the end of a vlog, so didn’t realise that was how they end. That makes it even more odd, so it is all staged! They probably don’t have a relationship anymore, it is all just for the brand! In all fairness, I would be quite greatful that he stayed up every night 🤣
True... nobody wants to turn over and be faced with that! Wonder if he sleeps in his beanie :sick:. To be fair to them Sarah and the girls at least, usually look clean/presentable but he looks like he would smell - that sounds so bitchy but I know what I mean :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if it has already been mentioned but in the last week's vlogs it would appear that 1 mid vlog ad break has now increased to 2 mid vlog ad breaks...

Wonder why this could be?

Reactions: 7
The ad thing is odd. I haven’t had an ad before, during or after the vlogs for months now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.