The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm that my upper lip does actually reach my nose and curl over, whilst my eyebrows can frown for britain. He looks even worse without the beanie. I hadn't heard of him until recently but I discovered my daughter used to watch them. Doesn't now, as the dad is "minging".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What on earth does Chris mean by ‘what day if any will the baby arrive?’ It certainly doesn’t sound like a wanted baby!
If any? That is an odd thing to say. Maybe she's going to unstrap a super super sized melon from her nether regions as she's not really pregnant after all? Either that or his grasp of the English language is just pants.

How fitting that he puts a 💵 pic before the 👶 pic though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice the piles of baby bedding EX-CET-ERA in Prinny’s bed in the nursery...yeah OCD my arse! I do hope to see you wash and dry and put away ALL the baby clothes before he arrives..and wash your bedding too maybe instead of shopping? Just an idea for some content for you 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Well a few different facial expressions in those pics but surprisingly he doesn't appear to be "woohooooo"ing in any of them!

It's just as well that his dreams of going into space never came true though. Could you imagine the contortions and grimacing as he fought his way through the G force, blasting off in a space shuttle? He can hardly hold his sh*t together on a Disney ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice the piles of baby bedding EX-CET-ERA in Prinny’s bed in the nursery...yeah OCD my arse! I do hope to see you wash and dry and put away ALL the baby clothes before he arrives..and wash your bedding too maybe instead of shopping? Just an idea for some content for you 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why would they have baby bedding in a dog bed?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I`d have gone balistic if my husband had gone for a day of fun ,when i was that close to giving birth!
Also ,guess he`s not that sick with tonsilitis ,and his back made a quick recovery too.Pratt! That pic ought to come with a warning!:sick:
He’s repulsive

I love how quick he is to diagnose himself with tonsillitis. I had it once and couldn't get out bed as was so drained and couldn't eat a thing and talking was impossible. There's a huge difference between a sore throat and tonsillitis

Don’t forget though, that Sarah and him have a similar job in society to a brain surgeon (allegedly) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris as a brain surgeon: “What up, fool? You’ve got a very, very lot of tumour! Respect.” (fist bumps patient)

Sarah as a brain surgeon “I’ll just remove a few bits and bats. Oh and I think you need iron... I’ll prescribe you some off EBay”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Chris as a brain surgeon: “What up, fool? You’ve got a very, very lot of tumour! Respect.” (fist bumps patient)
You can imagine him recommending hurling yourself about on trampolines and metal railings as suitable lifestyle changes....Yeah you can totally bundle all the small kids at your local play centre - nothing like a bit of rough and tumble with boisterous brats when you've got a brain injury....always does wonders for my super duper bad back.

And don't forget the power of mantras to cure even the most complex conditions of the brain - the only intervention you'll need is ridding yourself of any d-head thoughts. Repeat the phrase "Positive Pineapples have healthy heads" five times a day and you'll be right as rain in no time. (Trust me, I'm a Brain Surgeon Doctor and a Meteorologist all rolled into one, clever me).

Oh and just in case things go tits up and my amazing treatment doesn't cure you, can you just sign this legal disclaimer I've just knocked up (on the advice of the best solicitors in the world, ever, apparently) - hang on a sec and I'll just run down to Reception for a pen while you get dressed. (Allegedly)

I think it's fair to say that his bedside manner would leave a lot to be desired. (Perish the thought)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
To whoever asked ... I often find myself watching Christmas vlogs (guilty pleasure) and stumbled on theirs a few years ago. I was horrified at the whole video but often found my self coming back to hate watch on and off over the years. Was a member of gg just to remind myself that there is others out there questioning these parents (bratayly also) and when you all moved here I followed. Regular reader but rare poster.

Just had to say

What is his obsession with chai lattes!!! It was my drink of choice for a few years about 5 years ago, the way he talks you’d think he invented them yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
To whoever asked ... I often find myself watching Christmas vlogs (guilty pleasure) and stumbled on theirs a few years ago. I was horrified at the whole video but often found my self coming back to hate watch on and off over the years. Was a member of gg just to remind myself that theirs others out there questioning these parents (bratayly also) and when you all moved here I followed. Regular reader but rare poster.

Just had to say

What is his obsession with chai lattes!!! It was my drink of choice for a few years about 5 years ago, the way he talks you’d think he invented them yesterday.
Absolute agree about chai lattes. Hes a wannabe Alfie deyes and Alfie I'm sure used to have or talk about chai lattes, Chris obsession with them took off around time Alfie had them as well as Chris and Sarah talking about sushi iy was something Alfie had alot. Thing with Chris is he's obsessive over others (very weird of a grown up man and father), he uses his other idols surname delounge at times and claims to see ufo just like the real delongue or however its spelt. He's a weirdo. They were obsessed with pineapples if you remember and I'm sure they thought they created the pineapple. Just Chris and family being sad. They are lonely and boredthey have no real friends or life really. No money can buy true happiness or orignality.

Reactions: 14
Absolute agree about chai lattes. Hes a wannabe Alfie deyes and Alfie I'm sure used to have or talk about chai lattes, Chris obsession with them took off around time Alfie had them as well as Chris and Sarah talking about sushi iy was something Alfie had alot. Thing with Chris is he's obsessive over others (very weird of a grown up man and father), he uses his other idols surname delounge at times and claims to see ufo just like the real delongue or however its spelt. He's a weirdo. They were obsessed with pineapples if you remember and I'm sure they thought they created the pineapple. Just Chris and family being sad. They are lonely and boredthey have no real friends or life really. No money can buy true happiness or orignality.
Thing is we all think Alfie is a prick as well so not really much to aspire to haha

• Haha
Sarah as a brain surgeon “I’ll just remove a few bits and bats. Oh and I think you need iron... ”
When I first read that I read "you need an iron", like when Creepy smooths out Lazy's bits and bats and lumps and bumps with Photoshop!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thing is we all think Alfie is a prick as well so not really much to aspire to haha
They probably only like zoe and alfies lifestyle and money and wanted that life.. Alfies OK compared to Chris but zoe is so lazy I'm so confused how she made it so big.

Reactions: 6
To whoever asked ... I often find myself watching Christmas vlogs (guilty pleasure) and stumbled on theirs a few years ago. I was horrified at the whole video but often found my self coming back to hate watch on and off over the years. Was a member of gg just to remind myself that there is others out there questioning these parents (bratayly also) and when you all moved here I followed. Regular reader but rare poster.

Just had to say

My drink of choice too, but I don't go on and on about them. Indian chai/cha without the latte is also very tasty. I'm surprised he hasn't come across all the ready-made latte chai powders yet, it would save him cash from going to Costa and Starbucks all the time. (Don't know if they go to Nero). Also save all the damn throw-away cups too.

Reactions: 4
Haha you only have to look at him to know that he doesn't exactly move with the times! He's definitely stuck in a time warp...warped AF, that one.

I'm surprised he hasn't come across all the ready-made latte chai powders yet, it would save him cash from going to Costa and Starbucks all the time.
But then he wouldn't be able to go for a skate to get it (unless he skates in the house...and I wouldn't put that past him). Anyway when you're a high rolling media mogul you can afford such luxuries.

I'm just waiting for the day when a disgruntled, Mingham-hating, Starbucks employee takes a bit of artistic licence and writes "Creepy" (or something equally fitting) on his chai latte cup instead of "Chris".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.