The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha you only have to look at him to know that he doesn't exactly move with the times! He's definitely stuck in a time warp...warped AF, that one.

But then he wouldn't be able to go for a skate to get it (unless he skates in the house...and I wouldn't put that past him). Anyway when you're a high rolling media mogul you can afford such luxuries.

I'm just waiting for the day when a disgruntled, Mingham-hating, Starbucks employee takes a bit of artistic licence and writes "Creepy" (or something equally fitting) on his chai latte cup instead of "Chris".
Writing something like 'Creepy' would be so awesome. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
While I remember, was that a pack of edible chews/treats that Sarah was teasing Prinny with on the last vlog? She didn't have a clue where they'd come from, they just turned up in the post with no letter or label identifying the sender. I really hope she bins them.

I know it's been said before but who would eat something posted to them by an anonymous stranger? (Or feed it to their pet pooch or family member?) I don't care how hard up you are, you'd have to have a screw loose to not see the potential danger there. Poor Prinny, at the mercy of that pair of greedy F-wits.

Reactions: 17
All very quiet in the Ingham world today... no Instagram stories or Facebook activity 👀

Reactions: 5
All very quiet in the Ingham world today... no Instagram stories or Facebook activity 👀
Everyone born at the end of March is quietly crossing their fingers and praying that Commentdownbelow won’t be born on their birthday 🤞

My drink of choice too, but I don't go on and on about them. Indian chai/cha without the latte is also very tasty. I'm surprised he hasn't come across all the ready-made latte chai powders yet, it would save him cash from going to Costa and Starbucks all the time. (Don't know if they go to Nero). Also save all the damn throw-away cups too.
Maybe that could be their next grab at merch - #chaifam keepcup. Saving the world from a very very lot of throw away cups.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When your vlog content is that tit and all you can call it is 3 days overdue......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha Chris saying the girls teachers reckon the baby will be here today . Surprised the teachers and neighbours aren’t camping outside the house waiting for the news!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahahaha Chris saying the girls teachers reckon the baby will be here today . Surprised the teachers and neighbours aren’t camping outside the house waiting for the news!
They're all eagerly awaiting the light being switched on to signify his birth 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They deliberately go quiet in the day so that people check back for the vlogs to see if the poor child has been born yet.

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised the teachers even know Sarah is pregnant. She never takes them to school!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve got a feeling the baby may be (nearly) on its way due to the lazy thumbnail and title of the vlog

Reactions: 6
Everyone born at the end of March is quietly crossing their fingers and praying that Commentdownbelow won’t be born on their birthday 🤞

Maybe that could be their next grab at merch - #chaifam keepcup. Saving the world from a very very lot of throw away cups.
It would be the one bit of merch, imho, that isn't a con! My KeepCup is a Leeds one and it cost me £6.50. Wonder how much they'd jack the price up.....

How about designs like 'There is no situation' and 'no, hell, no!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST.

Exclusive images from an undisclosed Bradford estate, celebrating the birth of a new ginger heir.

Or perhaps celebrating lady lazy and sir noncealot being out of the area for a few hours 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.