The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no sympathy for her being over due. The midwife suggested how to get things moving with the birthing ball but she didn't accept the advice so its her own doing!

Reactions: 13
I've no sympathy for her being over due. The midwife suggested how to get things moving with the birthing ball but she didn't accept the advice so its her own doing!
Exactly. She sits on her arse 24/7, then moans that she's gone overdue. I'm actually surprised the baby isn't breach with the amount of time she spends laying in bed.

Reactions: 7
And the pictures she's put on the Facebook page prove there is no live between her and Chris. All lovely pictures of her and the girls and then one awful pic of Chris!

Reactions: 3
And the pictures she's put on the Facebook page prove there is no live between her and Chris. All lovely pictures of her and the girls and then one awful pic of Chris!
Yeah, a pic of him sitting off on his own, about to fall off a big rock! Definitely no unity or true togetherness in that sham marriage although they do appear to be bonded by a mutual love of money and exploiting each other and their kids.

• Angry
Exactly. She sits on her arse 24/7, then moans that she's gone overdue. I'm actually surprised the baby isn't breach with the amount of time she spends laying in bed.
Hey, that’s not fair. I had a breech baby by c-section last year and it was NOT because I sat on my arse all day.

Reactions: 5
Sarah has replied to one of the comments to say they've brought a national trust pass! What a waste of money that'll be!

• Haha
Sarah said in a vlog the other day he hasn’t gone until 2am. He edits in the day now, so what does he do! I know i would questioning why my husband chose not to come to bed with me every night?!
Yes but she doesn't need to ask questions when she already has the answers, because her husband already has dodgy form. Lazy surely knows exactly what he's up to but it suits her to turn a blind eye and carry on, most likely cosying up to her favourite turkey baster for company!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s refused to do the ball thing to get things moving and also turned down a sweep. Just cork yourself Sarah you want him out so little ffs

How many times did Isabelle get told to mention how super nice dinner was. You’ve cooked one meal all year Sarah that contains some veg and actual ingredients, congrats.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sarah has replied to one of the comments to say they've brought a national trust pass! What a waste of money that'll be!
Deary me. Yet another reason that I'm so glad to live nowhere near them.

I wonder if he knows that the NT doesn't allow photography or filming at its properties, for commercial use, without prior permission from their Images Dept. Some of the old NT volunteers are serious sticklers for the rules and battleaxes you wouldn't want to mess with!

I reckon they've probably just joined for the car parking sticker, in an attempt to double the value of one of their old bangers, ready to sell it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity just wondered if any of you lovely lot have ever had the misfortune to meet Chris @ Sarah- I don’t mean at a ‘ meet up’ where it is staged- but just randomly out and about!!! I get the impression(and I could be wrong😳) they could be really rude to you

Hey, that’s not fair. I had a breech baby by c-section last year and it was NOT because I sat on my arse all day.
I wasn't saying that everyone with a breach baby sits on their arse all day. But it's known that the risks of having a breach baby are heightened if you laze around all day - of course not saying you were.

My eldest was breach for a while (I had spent quite some time unwell in hospital beforehand, with suspected pre-eclampsia - but was cleared of that, thank goodness). My midwife told me to get on my hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor. I did exactly that, and baby turned thankfully 🙌

Definitely didn't mean to offend you. Apologies if you felt offended.

Reactions: 6
He bangs on about sleep and how much he is going to miss it and making the most of the peaceful nights, yet goes to bed at stupid o’clock. Sarah said in a vlog the other day he hasn’t gone until 2am. He edits in the day now, so what does he do! I know i would questioning why my husband chose not to come to bed with me every night?!
We see him sitting there in the kitchen on his laptop please his editing sucks. the only vloggers who have all those jump cuts if that's what u call it throughout the entire vlog. It's so hard to watch on top of them being hard to hate watch. She ratted him out and said he goes to bed at 2am. Really don't know much about editing but it can't take all night

Out of curiosity just wondered if any of you lovely lot have ever had the misfortune to meet Chris @ Sarah- I don’t mean at a ‘ meet up’ where it is staged- but just randomly out and about!!! I get the impression(and I could be wrong😳) they could be really rude to you
Luckily not! They live about 5 mins away from me. Go to same Morrison’s, home bargains, parks etc. My hubby’s work is only up the road from them too but luckily we’ve never had the misfortune of bumping into them. Difference is we’re up and out of bed with our toddlers about 5 hours before the lazy slobs ever surface.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm just imagining the Creepy Crew, rocking up to a historic stately home.....

...Him with his ridiculous, oversized gimbal and filming paraphernalia, whizzing through the grand halls on his skates with gay abandon, shouting "woohoooooooo" as he spies an original, one of a kind, metalwork banister to slide down whilst Lazy cackles like a fishwife at the naked male statues which her and Issy have spotted ("Oh. Em. Gee. Mum, I'm lit-rally blushing right now.") and Isla knocks down precious heirlooms with her every move, her ever-flailing limbs akimbo as her amazing reading skills apparently do not extend as far as her grabby reaches, ignoring the "Do not touch" signs plastered everywhere.

And whilst this chaos ensues, Esme is politely pushing Eggbert around in his pram (which stinks of dogs), baby all squished up alongside approximately 10 of those terrifying, "lifelike", beastly, doll things which they insist on carting around.

New money, eh? It can buy you a National Trust membership and an overpriced, slightly stale, afternoon (cream) tea but it really can't buy you a very very lot of class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm just imagining the Creepy Crew, rocking up to a historic stately home.....

...Him with his ridiculous, oversized gimbal and filming paraphernalia, whizzing through the grand halls on his skates with gay abandon, shouting "woohoooooooo" as he spies an original, one of a kind, metalwork banister to slide down whilst Lazy cackles like a fishwife at the naked male statues which her and Issy have spotted ("Oh. Em. Gee. Mum, I'm lit-rally blushing right now.") and Isla knocks down precious heirlooms with her every move, her ever-flailing limbs akimbo as her amazing reading skills apparently do not extend as far as her grabby reaches, ignoring the "Do not touch" signs plastered everywhere.

And whilst this chaos ensues, Esme is politely pushing Eggbert around in his pram (which stinks of dogs), baby all squished up alongside approximately 10 of those terrifying, "lifelike", beastly, doll things which they insist on carting around.

New money, eh? It can buy you a National Trust membership and an overpriced, slightly stale, afternoon (cream) tea but it really can't buy you a very very lot of class.
This has just made me laugh so much- can just visualise the scene now

Reactions: 11
I wasn't saying that everyone with a breach baby sits on their arse all day. But it's known that the risks of having a breach baby are heightened if you laze around all day - of course not saying you were.

My eldest was breach for a while (I had spent quite some time unwell in hospital beforehand, with suspected pre-eclampsia - but was cleared of that, thank goodness). My midwife told me to get on my hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor. I did exactly that, and baby turned thankfully 🙌

Definitely didn't mean to offend you. Apologies if you felt offended.
I appreciate your reply and apology! I went to hospital for an ECV to have my baby turned but it didn’t work.

Just looking on her fb page to have a little nosey if anything else has been put up & it is so beyond strange that the only people to really comment on her photos are very select few that also comment about watching their vlogs so must be “fans” rather than actual friends? It’s not even like more people have commented but got better privacy settings because there’s a few other comments on statuses etc. obviously I’m not saying that to have friends they have to comment on your photos but it is just bizarre is all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.