The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah ‘we never go to cafes do we’ Sarah you go to Morrison’s cafe at least three times a week 😂😂
Have these pair been dropped on their heads and got memory loss? Haha
Yeah, what even is a "breakfast cafe", as she called them? Apparently they're the cafes they don't really go to (as opposed to the supermarket cafes where you can get an ample breakfast with 10 slices of toast on the side.)

Maybe they class Morrison's cafe as a posher dining experience - a "restaurant" rather than a cafe? In the same way that a bog standard cream tea is actually afternoon tea in their bigged up world of pretence and bullsh*t.

Anyway, now that he's found a chai latte seller on the canal he'll be smugly skating on down there all the time. No wonder a chai latte is apparently a rare find in their neighbourhood - I'd also be leaving it off the menu if I owned a cafe near him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve only ever had tonsillitis once, but it knocked me out for two weeks.
I only left the house to go to the doctors/pharmacy and could barely eat/drink.
No way would I have been out walking/skating. I could barely stop coughing.
I've had so many Tonsillitis in my life that I cannot remember the number, and I almost never is down. My throat is hurting as hell but a day after I get on antibiotic I can go on as normal. My throat is still hurting but for the rest I am fine.

Reactions: 1
Got really excited for a moment on one of those predator hunting pages on Facebook. Scrolling through my news feed, I thought it was him. Gutted that it wasn't. Creep.
Does look like him when you look quickly. Your heart must of beat fast when you first saw that thinking it was him and what fun we would have on here, still there's time.

Reactions: 2
I've had so many Tonsillitis in my life that I cannot remember the number, and I almost never is down. My throat is hurting as hell but a day after I get on antibiotic I can go on as normal. My throat is still hurting but for the rest I am fine.
You're lucky! I used to get it a lot when I was younger and it always took ages to go.

I'd say Chris doesn't appear to be suffering with tonsilitis as you'd surely hear it in his voice. I didn't want to speak when I had tonsilitis, totally dreading having to swallow because it felt like swallowing razor blades. You certainly wouldn't be vlogging without any noticeable symptoms. The only thing you could argue is his red face might be a sign of a high temperature but when is his face not blotchy?

Reactions: 7

Off walking/skating on his own yet again. Do they actually spend any time together?
I`d have gone balistic if my husband had gone for a day of fun ,when i was that close to giving birth!
Also ,guess he`s not that sick with tonsilitis ,and his back made a quick recovery too.Pratt! That pic ought to come with a warning!:sick:

Reactions: 12
I`d have gone balistic if my husband had gone for a day of fun ,when i was that close to giving birth!
He was probably skating over to Isla's school, to join in with the bean bag throwing competition (not being one to ever resist missing out on joining in with the kids fun).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In his defense and if hes anything like me I suffer at least twice a month from tonsillitis but not get a virus either it every time as it never always goes hand in hand I do feel abit rough but not always ill I think the body gets used to it when you have it so often but its defo tonsillitis with white spots on them

A (sort of) polite request...

Please, oh pretty please, can we issue some kind of warning when a vlog contains Royal Mail 'red calling card'-related content? Their blogs are dire at the best of times but how in Prinny's sweet name are we supposed to not lose the will to live when we get treated to all the very very lot of mind-numbing and miniscule details of a "red slip" saga which actually transpired to be nothing more than a card getting stuck in their letter flap FFS?!!!

(Apologies, their sticky flap (or anyone's for that matter) is not a nice thought but you get my drift - can their content get any duller?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve often wondered if when Creepy’s face looks extra red and blotchy it’s an allergic type reaction to that hair dye he plasters on.
Maybe he’s keeping that grotty beanie on more than usual because he’s reluctant to fork out for his expensive Regaine hair restorer. That weird looking fringe is probably glued to the hat as we all know that he’s follically challenged.
D7FF6078-48EC-41B1-ADC2-4F9B219BF15D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I’ve often wondered if when Creepy’s face looks extra red and blotchy it’s an allergic type reaction to that hair dye he plasters on.
Maybe he’s keeping that grotty beanie on more than usual because he’s reluctant to fork out for his expensive Regaine hair restorer. That weird looking fringe is probably glued to the hat as we all know that he’s follically challenged.View attachment 9008
Where is that from?

Maybe he’s keeping that grotty beanie on more than usual because he’s reluctant to fork out for his expensive Regaine hair restorer. That weird looking fringe is probably glued to the hat as we all know that he’s follically challenged.View attachment 9008
Blimey...looks like (Major) James Hewitt!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is that from?
I put it together myself a while ago from some screenshots I did off one of their vlogs. I think it was from one of their Florida holidays a few years ago, so God knows how bald he actually is now.
I originally posted it months ago but as I know he’ll absolutely hate it there’s no harm in having another look.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that about the ring, then thought maybe that her fingers had swollen and she couldn’t get it on! Not that they have much of a marriage!
The camera thing is so annoying, you see it all the time, babies that focus on phones and cameras rather than eye contact, because they have grown up with them in their faces. 😡😡
She once said her fingers swell in the heat but lo and behold in their Majorca vlog she states its "Billy Boiling" as she fixes her fringe we see her wedding ring so maybe a few fibs being told by Mrs Creepy

Reactions: 3
What on earth does Chris mean by ‘what day if any will the baby arrive?’ It certainly doesn’t sound like a wanted baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She once said her fingers swell in the heat but lo and behold in their Majorca vlog she states its "Billy Boiling" as she fixes her fringe we see her wedding ring....
I wish she'd grow out that bloody fringe. The only time she's not touching it is when she's reaching for a snack. I would say it must be a distraction but she doesn't really do much to be distracted from!

Reactions: 9
You mean to tell me thats NOT his dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.