The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before.TBH i thought they were pretty decent ,if not an average family.(I wasn`t an avid watcher).When it all kicked off re Creepy ,i quit giving them a view at all. Oh and r.i.p hooktube :(

They really don`t have a way with words ,do they? :rolleyes:

\Also ,nearly every vloggers i`ve checked ,still don`t have comments disabled ,so how come the minghams don`t? Yet more lack of ethics??
Oops! Should have read still HAVE comments disabled...

They've added more ads to their videos. I noticed it the other day, with an extra one added in the middle (they used to just have one at the beginning and one at the end). Today, they've got 4 (the yellow bits are the ads, for anyone who didn't know).

This is a clear sign that they are now struggling financially, and the huge decrease in views is now hitting them.

(The fact that they purchased a watermelon and masking tape, rather than a fake pregnancy bump, shows how skint they are too).

Attachments

Reactions: 17
They've added more ads to their videos. I noticed it the other day, with an extra one added in the middle (they used to just have one at the beginning and one at the end). Today, they've got 4 (the yellow bits are the ads, for anyone who didn't know).

This is a clear sign that they are now struggling financially, and the huge decrease in views is now hitting them.

(The fact that they purchased a watermelon and masking tape, rather than a fake pregnancy bump, shows how skint they are too).
I noticed the extra ads too

Reactions: 1
So on today's vlog Sarah mentioned that Isla won some sort of award at school, for "throwing". At last, the recognition she deserves, I'm thinking......but nah, turns out it was for throwing bean bags, not hissy fits.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So on today's vlog Sarah mentioned that Isla won some sort of award at school, for "throwing". At last, the recognition she deserves, I'm thinking......but nah, turns out it was for throwing bean bags, not hissy fits.
To be fair, the other kids stood no chance. She'd had so much practice throwing gifts around at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Off walking/skating on his own yet again. Do they actually spend any time together?

Reactions: 10
It doesn't work anymore. I think it broke the Youtube TOS or something and they had to adjust it (so it just embeds the youtube link) now due to legal reasons.

I just use adblocker as they can't get any ad revenue from your view then.
how do you use the ad blocker

Reactions: 2

Off walking/skating on his own yet again. Do they actually spend any time together?
Why the need for the fugly scrunched up face?? Also looks like the ginger eyebrows and also a bit of ginger hair is beginning to poke through.

Reactions: 13

I’ve only ever had tonsillitis once, but it knocked me out for two weeks.
I only left the house to go to the doctors/pharmacy and could barely eat/drink.
No way would I have been out walking/skating. I could barely stop coughing.

Reactions: 17
I was the same when I had it. I was dizzy and just felt dreadful. I got sent home from work and slept until my doctors appt and then spent the next week in bed.

Reactions: 7
Chris’s ‘tonsillitis’ is what the rest of us would call a sore throat.
But it’s Chris so clearly it’s soooper bad tonsillitis 🙄

Reactions: 18

He will think he looks brooding and sexy when he makes that awful face, but in reality it makes him look more like the sinister creep he already is.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I love how quick he is to diagnose himself with tonsillitis. I had it once and couldn't get out bed as was so drained and couldn't eat a thing and talking was impossible. There's a huge difference between a sore throat and tonsillitis

Reactions: 11
I didn't want to share this when I first thought of it, but Woody Allen is married to his former stepdaughter and I thought there are creepy similarities with the fact he left his partner for the daughter (it was Mia Farrow and Andre Previn's adopted child prior to Farrow leaving Previn and living with Woody Allen). Mia Farrow left Allen because she found him doing nude photo shoots with the daughter Soon-Yi and obviously had been long harbouring an attraction to the adopted child. ;(

I feel there's just a tiny hint of that with Chris and Isabelle. :(
I've always thought Chris had a bit of a 'thing' for Isabelle. His behaviour around her is odd. When does it become worrisome though?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.