The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see the vlog, pregnancy bump thing!!
Ah it’s showing now. Can’t wait for Sarah’s cackling throughout

So she was due two days ago, but has only just ordered bedding etc for the baby as it was meant to arrive in this vlog? The baby could have been here by now for all they knew?

Something super weird with their dates for sure.

Sarah ‘we never go to cafes do we’ Sarah you go to Morrison’s cafe at least three times a week 😂😂
Have these pair been dropped on their heads and got memory loss? Haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah it’s showing now. Can’t wait for Sarah’s cackling throughout

So she was due two days ago, but has only just ordered bedding etc for the baby? The baby could have been here by now for all they knew?

Something super weird with their dates for sure.
I don't think the 19th was her due date at all. I've never known a woman not be excited about meeting her baby but it just seems like an inconvenience to her if he were to come right now. It's all a bit odd

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Chris seems so excited (not) for this poor little mite to be born!!! Poor little baby will be seconds old before they are shoving their video camera in his face. By the the time his 6 months old he’ll be able to perform on cue like the girls!!! Disgusting. Also why is Sarah still not wearing her wedding band??!!?? Is it a marriage in name only?? Perhaps the cameras stop rolling and they go their separate ways!!

Reactions: 6
He calls the dog babe too 🤨
Not surprised I mean when they got her he was blowing raspberries on her belly as you woukd a baby, was a little strange but then that's just creepy. Wouldn't expect normal or appropriate behaviour from him

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am surprised there were not one single neighbour out cheering Chris on when he scated with the watermelon.
So what is it about youtuber allways have to say for a day or for 24 hours when it actually just is a few hours after school or in the evening.
I learned that 24 hours is actually 24 hours, not even just from wake up to getting back to bed. OR a day is from morning to evening.

Reactions: 7
Watermelon and masking tape 😂😂😂 splashing the cash there.m
Actually feel sorry for the neighbours. Living next to them two playing In the street must tank your house prices.

He actually sets that thing up in the middle of the road where people need to drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hm, so we all thought she was further along then she was saying, so they could clickbait early labour. Guess that's not happening. It's hard to stay ahead of what they're scheming.

No doubt if the watermelon had busted open they would have just left it there to attract critters instead of cleaning it up.

Reactions: 6
Chris seems so excited (not) for this poor little mite to be born!!! Poor little baby will be seconds old before they are shoving their video camera in his face. By the the time his 6 months old he’ll be able to perform on cue like the girls!!! Disgusting. Also why is Sarah still not wearing her wedding band??!!?? Is it a marriage in name only?? Perhaps the cameras stop rolling and they go their separate ways!!
I thought that about the ring, then thought maybe that her fingers had swollen and she couldn’t get it on! Not that they have much of a marriage!
The camera thing is so annoying, you see it all the time, babies that focus on phones and cameras rather than eye contact, because they have grown up with them in their faces. 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don't think the 19th was her due date at all. I've never known a woman not be excited about meeting her baby but it just seems like an inconvenience to her if he were to come right now. It's all a bit odd
I don't believe it was either! Didn't she say she's being induced in 10 days? Is it an induction or a C-section?

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling we're in for a 'shock mothers day gift' and the baby is actually coming then

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn't want to share this when I first thought of it, but Woody Allen is married to his former stepdaughter and I thought there are creepy similarities with the fact he left his partner for the daughter (it was Mia Farrow and Andre Previn's adopted child prior to Farrow leaving Previn and living with Woody Allen). Mia Farrow left Allen because she found him doing nude photo shoots with the daughter Soon-Yi and obviously had been long harbouring an attraction to the adopted child. ;(

I feel there's just a tiny hint of that with Chris and Isabelle. :(

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just because she's being induced then doesn't mean he will come then. She could be in labour for days!
Oh I do hope so. A long, painful labour that feels like she's actually, literally pushing out that water melon. Just the ticket.

Oh I do hope so. A long, painful labour that feels like she's actually, literally pushing out that water melon. Just the ticket.
What dates islas birthday? Pretty sure its april... If she gets induced the 31st and ot goes on for days shes going to share a birth month.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.