The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-47648053 just in reference to the screenshots of Sarah calling what they do a TV show and with their tax being questioned.. Lorraine Kelly (tv presenter in the uk) has won a case over hmrc as the personality she is on the tele is different to her as a person (pretty much she’s acting as Lorraine on the tv show) so that is probably how they think they can avoid it.
Because it’s snippets of their lives, they’re “acting” and doing things for the camera & it isn’t what they’re actually like etc..... just food for thought (also my explanation of this is awful so apologies)
God this makes me so angry. I'm sure there are a lot of poor and middle class people who can't really afford to pay their taxes, but obv have a set amount they have to pay anyway, and then you've got idiots like this who get paid far more than they're worth trying to find every loophole under the sun or hiding money in 'charities' and accounts abroad. 100% bet this is what the Inghams do as well, or if not they'll definitely start.

Reactions: 9
How pathetic filming yourself giving out food to homeless people. Don’t worry I won’t film you, I just want to film myself so I look good to all the young girls watching out there. I want to redeem myself but I’m as narcissistic as hell. What a complete ponce! Such a sick entitled egotistical weirdo. I’m sorry but can he get any worse, he’s in a blind panic about the possibility of one last skate before his son arrives. He’s scared shitless. Time to grow up Chris. The reason why he doesn’t see anything wrong with chatting up young girls is because in his mind he still thinks he’s a teenager himself. He should have had therapy ages ago. Instead he went to see his GP who offered him a few words..that’s a d head thought. Now go out there and get on with it.
I think you have hit the nail on the head. He still views himself as a teenager, this was a time when he was popular because he was a skater boy and he managed to get in with the in crowd. He had Walter Mitty type dreams of going to America, being a hurricane chaser after watching Twister, or being a pilot. All complete fantasy but real to him. He needs help, therapy whatever. I can't forgive what he's done, he's a grown man and his family should have staged an intervention way before now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen that Thomas's latest message on their Facebook? I wish someone would intervene as it seems really unhealthy.

Reactions: 3
I think his love of the Inghams is innocent. He loves other things just as much e.g Barney the dinosaur.
He does seem very vulnerable.
I’d hope his parents/carers keep an eye on what he looks at online and keep him safe. (Even if they aren’t aware of the allegations.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen that Thomas's latest message on their Facebook? I wish someone would intervene as it seems really unhealthy.
Just looked... I think it's the parent/carer posting it all. Very strange behaviour though.

Reactions: 2
Interesting I was watching a YouTuber Stephanie Harlow talking about the Madeline Mcann Netflix documentary and she mentioned about in one of her recent vlogs about how she hates family vloggers who exploit their children for views, but also she mentioned about a particular YouTuber called Romeo Lacoste some tattoo artist who has been involved recently in communicating With his underage fans in a very sexual way. Sending messages and inviting them to his house etc.
Apparently his excuse was that these 14/15 yr old girls were throwing themselves at him, flirting with him etc.
Stephanie was right by saying that yes these were fans and yes some of them were flirting with him and acting inappropriate but he’s a man and he’s the adult here.
When I heard that it just reminded me very much of the Chris situation.
Unfortunately it looks like this Romeo situation is more serious because these girls were underage!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Spent most of the last vlog thinking don’t you dare show the homeless people’s faces - although he didn’t he still had to show himself giving out food! Jesus if I filmed every time I did I would be classed a saint but I don’t need a group of 14 year olds to think I’m awesome!!

I will say though Isabelle looked genuinely content to be giving out food - shame it has to be filmed

Rest of the vlog was a tit tbh - they have a really dull life

Reactions: 13
Spent most of the last vlog thinking don’t you dare show the homeless people’s faces - although he didn’t he still had to show himself giving out food! Jesus if I filmed every time I did I would be classed a saint but I don’t need a group of 14 year olds to think I’m awesome!!

I will say though Isabelle looked genuinely content to be giving out food - shame it has to be filmed

Rest of the vlog was a tit tbh - they have a really dull life
I was whizzing through and thought the same. The look of joy on Isabelle’s face is priceless, but it didn’t need to be filmed, but they would have no vlog if they hadn’t. How do people still watch it everyday, you can honestly predict their day now

Reactions: 8
Just watching their moving house vlogs and about 30 secs into this one, Chris kisses Isabelle on the mouth and the way its edited, its just so creepy 😧

I would have shared the piece of footage but i dont know how to! If anyone can tell me what to do i'd be ever so grateful 😀

But yes, check out "the kiss" and tell me what you think x

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Just watching their moving house vlogs and about 30 secs into this one, Chris kisses Isabelle on the mouth and the way its edited, its just so creepy 😧

I would have shared the piece of footage but i dont know how to! If anyone can tell me what to do i'd be ever so grateful 😀

I remember watching this vlog ages ago and thinking how weird that was and why he felt the need to film himself kissing her 🤮😂

• Sick

I think it’s actually Sarah kissing her as it’s a clip that gets show in full at the end and it’s Sarah kissing her as she says goodnight.
Though not defending them, I agree it’s still edited in a kind of creepy way and he is definitely creepy.

Just out of interest, how many are here who knew of the inghams prior to the scandal and how many after?
Before.TBH i thought they were pretty decent ,if not an average family.(I wasn`t an avid watcher).When it all kicked off re Creepy ,i quit giving them a view at all. Oh and r.i.p hooktube :(

Did Chris really fkin say at the end of the vlog that they were enjoying the Mc Cann documentary? Who fkin enjoys stuff like that! I haven't watched it but a programme about a girl going missing is not something any grounded person would enjoy
They really don`t have a way with words ,do they? :rolleyes:

Most likely. I don’t know much about YouTube, but how is buying views not strictly monitored and clamped down on? As if they are earning income from it, it’s technically fraud?
\Also ,nearly every vloggers i`ve checked ,still don`t have comments disabled ,so how come the minghams don`t? Yet more lack of ethics??

Last edited:
Before.TBH i thought they were pretty decent ,if not an average family.(I wasn`t an avid watcher).When it all kicked off re Creepy ,i quit giving them a view at all. Oh and r.i.p hooktube :(

They really don`t have a way with words ,do they? :rolleyes:

\Also ,nearly every vloggers i`ve checked ,still don`t have comments disabled ,so how come the minghams don`t? Yet more lack of ethics??
What happened to Hooktube

What happened to Hooktube
It doesn't work anymore. I think it broke the Youtube TOS or something and they had to adjust it (so it just embeds the youtube link) now due to legal reasons.

I just use adblocker as they can't get any ad revenue from your view then.

No vlog today?

Another non disclosed ad on Instagram Sarah.

I know you don’t get many any more but you still have to declare them

Reactions: 5
Dad wears pregnancy bump for the day. No he wears a watermelon for the day. Times must be hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.