Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Im sorry but this family are desperate. Mentioning Tsunami in your clickbait after knowing full well what is happening in turkey/syria and Lebanon with the earth quake do they have no shame at all.

also that little girl looks terrified with jace at her ears again

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Kodakcol

just looked up the van number plate on the gov website and if entered the details correctly it came back with no tax or MOT.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bbb01

Is this a trip just to get pretty pictures for instagram and the vlog, other than getting a few pictures they aren’t actually experiencing what the counties have to offer. I think vlogging has warped their minds of what a holiday actually is!

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if this is already on here or How I do a link but the inghams have done a story about tattle Bullying Sarah over her weight. 🙄🙄

They’ve said nothing about the real reason they get talked about is because chris Ingham allegedly messaged a sixteen year old ifam inappropriately. Nothing about Sussex police confirming that they’d seen the messages and that they were of a sexual nature. Nothing about all the other girls that came forward. Nothing about Sarah calling the sixteen year old mentally disturbed for finding her husbands Message to sneak out of her parents hotel in Disney world to go skinny dipping and nothing about chris inghams mother gifting children merch in order to bully people. 🙄

The evening news clearly hasn’t done any research on this man. 🙄 No wonder young girls are too scared to come forward and speak out when you’ve got news sites doing a poor me story about a family who should have been removed from youtube years ago. No wonder they’ve gone to the artic circle. It’s because most people can find out the truth by googling Chris Ingham! 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Sep

I would just like to say that my 15 year old with 70 subscribers has more views in the YouTube short he posted this morning then the 3 the Inghams have posted today put together. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They’re a disgusting pair of humans. They lie about absolutely everything. They don’t think twice about putting their children in danger. They travelled thousands of miles with their baby’s car seat balanced on a wooden box, when she was in a cast after hip surgery , without a second thought for her. They couldn’t be arsed to seek medical attention for their child when he had cellulitis in his eye, instead telling him to go back to sleep. They left all four children on a beach in Portugal so they could go for a shag in a cave. They thought absolutely nothing of sending their children onto a freezing cold, deep loch with under currents on a paddleboard, wearing nothing but swimwear and no life vests and when they were pulled up on it they set their pathetic fans on the decent man and tried to ruin him and his business. Chris Ingham is nothing but a n0nce and Sarah Ingham knows that so is a n0nce enabler yet they have the audacity to go whining to newspapers about how hard done by they are? They need to get in the fucking bin.

• Angry
  • Wow

Impleo

VIP Member
For anyone new who has 'found us', who thinks Chris is harmless and it's all rumours, read this from his ex-friend - a social worker who had to cut off contact with him due to his disturbing behaviour. Perhaps MEN might contact him for a comment as he says he's happy to testify. As a mum of a teenage daughter, this is why I will stick around until he is off YouTube. Protect our girls (and boys)

Screenshot 2023-02-04 13.49.12.png

• Heart

StrangeAsAngels

Chatty Member
Congrats on the premium bonds @greencow!

~~~~~

What the HELL is this?
Screenshot_20230203-190303_Chrome.jpg

Who on earth, aside from this asshole, picks their baby up like this? I pick up my dogs' bag of food with more consideration.

FYI, he left that in on purpose. They're going to continue doing things like this to boost their views. I could puke.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

thegreencow

VIP Member
I hope no one minds me starting a new thread with my own title. Thank you to everyone who voted.
1675448751152.png

TLDR
- Inghams are currently staying at the Floating Hotel on the vlogs but are in Norway in real life. So far there have been two 2 day in 1 vlogs and they were both shit. Views are as poor as ever and even a trip to the Arctic Circle from the comfort of their warm homes hasn't enticed in the ifam. We are now two days behind and tonight's vlog should've been filmed on 1st February if my calculations are correct.
- Only a couple of days into van life the Inghams checked into the Salt & Sill floating hotel in Klädesholmen, Sweden. Sarah needed a bath in the hot tub. She and Chris braved the cold sea but couldn't handle it for long. Chris ran away like the little girl he is. It is likely the stay was an undeclared ad.
- Sarah thinks the capital of Norway is Ozlo.
- Don't worry about the Inghams, they will be fine. Chris has his tiny shovel and axe to get them out of any trouble they encounter. The supply of pasta should keep them going if things go tits up. The experienced van lifers forgot to buy water when they left England.
- Mila was left to wander around a Eurostar carriage unsupervised whilst Chris yapped away to the camera.
- The girls have been given new released 2 years ago MacBooks as a bribe to get them to go on the van trip for home school. Chris still can't afford a privacy screen for the stairs though.
- "Moles aren't animals, they're mammals" Sarah Ingham, January 2023. "Brew-Jizz" (Bruges) Chris Ingham, January 2023.
- Chris has been showing the outside temperatures but not what the temperature is in the van.

Hallå Steve 👋

No words. I'll just leave this here.
1675446762411.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
Do you think they bothered to make sure that their washing up snow was clean or are they soaking their pans and crockery in dirt and whatever Creepy and his little shovel could rustle up from as close to the van door as possible?

I can't see how basic hygiene would work for a family of seven in a van with no running water. Realistically, nobody's washing their hands, are they? :sick:

• Sick

thegreencow

VIP Member
FIRST DAY OF PROPER WINTER VAN LIFE IN NORWAY!

Footage of the stoooooooniiiiiin van, car park and a tree. Lazy isn’t going to lie; it’s the afternoon. They got up early and underestimated that it would take 3 hours to get their outdoor gear on. It’s -10 but it was -13 in the van this morning on the outside monitor. She doesn’t understand why it’s the coldest in the mornings. They set the heater to be at 17° all night. Isla says she’s so warm. It was dead in the car park last night but this morning it’s rammed with skiers. In the UK people go for a jog in the morning but in Norway they ski. So cool. Mila has spent more time on the floor than stood up. Lazy says it’s time to put the snow boots on and that she didn’t buy the uggs for nothing. King Jace is told not to eat yellow snow. Creepstopher tells him it’s orange flavoured.

Walking. Lazy has her handbag. Isabelle helps Mila walk so Creepstopher can get scenic shots. This place is Lazy’s dream. They’re not far outside of Oslo and are at Lake Sognsvann “soggen’s van”. The lake is frozen and covered in snow. Everyone is skiing on it. Drone footage. Phone footage.

Lazy feels like she was born to be around snow. She prefers winter. She loves wet and miserable. That explains why she married Creepstopher. Mila has fallen over and Isla is stood there like a lemon staring at her. Lazy picks her up by the hood of her coat. She keeps wanting to slide down the snow again. Lazy doesn’t like being hot as she struggles to cool down. Scandinavia has been on her bucket list since 2018. So many people don’t go there because they think it’s scary. She’s shocked people are walking their dogs on the lake. You have to stop to let skiers past. She says there have tragedies with people walking across lakes recently. If you walk across a lake do it with an adult. It’s not safe in the uk as it’s not that cold.

Lazy is so embarrassed. She told Creepstopher she was nervous to go on the lake. A local told her she is on the lake. Lazy told her she meant on the actual lake. The local told her she is on the actual lake. She thought it was a path but they cut paths out on the lake for ice skaters and skiers. It’s really cool. Lazy wants to go to the platform. It doesn’t feel like a lake. The girls jump off the platform. King Jace is told to be careful. Drone footage. It’s too icy for snow angels. Mila is on the platform. Lazy tells her to be careful. No adult is on there with her unless you count King Jace. Lazy takes her eyes off Mila to ask Isla if she’s making snow angels but she’s in her own world singing away and ignores her. Mila spots Creepstopher’s drone. Walking. Lazy shows us polaroids.

The Inghams are back at the van. It’s 1:20pm. The chuldren are in the van getting toasty. They’re making cuppa soups to drive with. The top boxes are frozen closed. Creepstopher has de-icer spray and is trying to open them. He does it and chucks the cuppa soup boxes onto the ground below. Lazy Shrader makes the soup and films King Jace eating some bread.

It’s 2:20 pm. The Inghams are leaving Oslo. Lazy craves summer at the end of winter. She craves seasons. We’re lucky we have a constant roll of seasons. She’d be fed up if it was cold 24/7. They’re off to the most photographed fjord in Norway. Driving. The jet wash has frozen so they can’t clean the window but Lazy wants to show us a bridge that is under construction. She has never seen a bridge that isn’t finished before. Driving. A roundabout in a tunnel is so weird. Driving.

The Inghams have had to stop so Creepstopher can get a drone shot of the most beautiful fjord ever. Insane. Today it feels like they’re not getting anything done. There is so much beauty. Lazy is stopping at Spar for water and milk. She eyes up the pastries and tomatoes. She smells sausages and finds the hot food counter. The milk looks confusing. She risks the 1% fat milk. They stocked up on coke in Sweden. She gets water, orange juice, bread rolls, tomatoes, doughnuts and milk. It comes to 321kr. She’s not moaning about prices but informing people who want to do road trips. It converts to £38.80.

Driving. Insanely beautiful fjords. Lazy cannot get over that it’s a huge huge huge body of water but she can see tiny black dots of people skating or skiing on it. It’s every day life in Scandinavia. Another reminder not to ski on ice in the uk unless you’re qualified as it can be deadly. She’s not promoting it. People in Norway know how to measure ice. Drone footage. It’s 4:48pm and -9 in Hønefoss. They’re due snow overnight.

Driving. The Inghams are excited for their first experience in a Norwegian Sports shop as Creepstopher needs a sleeping bag. His old sleeping bag doesn’t fit him as it was for the first caravan. It stops under his moobs. Lazy thinks it’s one of the kids’ ones. He’s not a blue man and goes for orange. Creepstopher is selfless and never moans about being cold if someone asks for the heating to be turned down. Some nights he sleeps on the floor on a Tat and Me blanket bed. If his jumpy legs are bad or Mila is having a bad night he will sleep on the floor. Heat rises. Creepstopher is selfless and tells people not to worry about him. Selfless? Is that a joke? So selfless he has sacrificed the wellbeing of his chudren for his own gain. So selfless that he's cheated on his wife go knows how many times. So selfless he has stopped his kids from getting a good education. The shop lend them a tape measure for him to measure his height. He is about 180cm with shoes on. They got the price conversion wrong earlier. Danish Krone and Norwegian Krone is different. They were using the Danish krone so the shopping actually came to £26. Lazy sees a van outside the shop and decides they must be a van lifer.

The Inghams stop at a 7-11. Creepstopher said it was a 4 hour journey but Lazy thought he said it was 2. It’s 7pm. They have another 2 hours left. Lazy wants to stop in half an hour but Creepstopher says no. She wants to stop because of the kids so they don't get fed up. They haven’t moaned on this trip. Tomorrow they get to Norway’s most photographed fjord. The fuel comes to 1446.28kr so £117. The ice is nice. The girls want slurplees like in Florida. There are no slurpees but they have cheeseburgers with mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard although Creepstopher does not buy them.

Driving. They have to reverse from their stop from the night as the path was deep. Creepstopher was fuming. He walked through it and was knee deep. His nose was twitching.

Half an hour later they stop for the night at a car park off the main road of where they’re going tomorrow. It’s on Park for the Night. There is a cheese factory behind them but it doesn’t open until tomorrow. Maybe Lazy can ask for spare cheese to take home for her cheese slop recipes. He loves the noise of the diesel heater. Reversing down the road was scary as the van only just fit down it. They nearly got stuck for the night. He shows the plough drift.

Tonight is a floor night. Creepstopher shows us the 70cm carpet space. He puts a mat down from the sofa then gets out the crème de la crème sleeping bag. He prefers it when he has jumpy legs and he’s near King Jace and Isla if they need him but they never have. Isabelle booted him in the head in the summer as she needed the toilet. Lazy says he is a good man because he puts the kettle on in the morning. It’s Mila’s fault he isn’t in the bed with Lazy as he doesn’t want to wake her. There is nowhere else for Mila to sleep in there. he says he's an engineer and will sort it out. Lazy says they’re not going to need the van anymore but Creepstopher says they will be doing future van trips in this one. He shows us the windscreen covered in ice. It’s -11 outside and 17.5° inside. The time is wrong because it stops when they turn the inverter off. They have to reset it when you turn it back on but they don’t bother. They’re due 20cm of snow overnight. Come back for a banger tomorrow as they’re going somewhere banging as they make their way north.

End of vlog
1675549844439.png
1675550738904.png
1675549939500.png
1675551218245.png
1675551309770.png
1675551392105.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
The truth is Mila is “spoiling” THEIR trip.
Toddlers don’t like the snow or at least they don’t for longer than ten mins. I guarantee she has been crying and whinging like a trooper and that’s why she is always in the van. I agree that it’s better for her in the van where it’s warmer but then she is bored from being constantly cooped up in a confined space so it’s a lose lose situation.
The question is why would you take such a small child on such a long journey strapped into a car seat for hours and hours on end and then no respite on arrival because they’re still in a slightly bigger confined space it’s outrageous. Poor Mila 😑.

• Sad
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
If YouTube is their business, and they had more than one brain cell between them, they would analyse which content actually brings in the views and repeat it. In a way I think Creepy is trying to do that with this vanlife idea, but it’s not something you can successfully do with a family of 7!
Yes, but the brick wall preventing them from ever ‘re-inventing’ their channel, or starting any other kind of business, will always be Creepy’s record, and that is there for eternity - it’s like trying to swim with your hands and feet tied. It doesn’t matter what they do, you can’t run a company with an infamous grooming child-sex pest at the helm, once everyone knows. That’s the rules.

Not that I want them to stop trying - it is quite literally the funniest thing I have ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
I wish YouTube would remove inactive subs, like if a subscriber hasn't watched a video in say 6 months then they're automatically unsubbed. Wonder how many "Ifam" would be left if that happened.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

becca7721

VIP Member
Frozen pipes are the sign that you need to turn back, NOW. Not only do they prove that van (and they) are totally unprepared they’re putting all their children at serious risk. The van must be well below zero, inside, for pipes to be frozen like that 😔

• Sad

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I've never understood why Chris has never publicly told his side of the grooming allegations. I know for a fact that if my husband was accused of such things he would be desperate out there pleading his innocence. The fact he's never sued the papers or done a story defending himself speaks volumes. He's a dirty sex pest and knows exactly what he's done

Puppet

VIP Member
The ever dwindling income will hurt them but what will really hurt is the realisation that they are not famous, were only ever internet small fry and that this was the zenith of their lives; It's all down hill from here; no big house, have to find jobs, living on Job Seekers after negotiating the brutal benefits system and all this on no education and an attitude that stinks.
Yes, in their heads they're huge internet stars, with adoring fans. The woman in the shop who asks for help reaching an item, she's IFAM, the kid in the street who points at the idiot wearing a beanie in the summer, IFAM, the dog who takes a piss outside their house, totally a member of the IFAM army. 😂 They're delusional, and the reality is very different. If they stopped vlogging people would soon forget them and they would have to face up to the fact they're nobodies. There are plenty of people who could stop making content for Youtube, just walk away and never have to worry about money again. The Inghams think they're up there with the likes of Zoella, Pewdiepie etc, but the reality is they need Youtube and daily vlogging because the alternative is a regular job and admitting they're up to their eyes in debt.

• Haha
  • Heart