The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This can’t be true in the slightest. you are just dreaming up titles and hash tags you think will make the most money. #Runningaway #runningaftermoney
I, for one, totally believe that she much prefers driving her neglected children around in an old delivery van in the cold, pooing in bushes, to the five-star luxury and sunshine she was having to endure before her husband got caught trying to get a sixteen-year old child to undress in front of him, in secret, presumably in order to carry out some kind of sexual assault.

Funny how some things turn out to be for the best, right Lazy?😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Hmmm here I am quoting my self again but I found this comment on his Instagram
"Honestly has never had one before" is that for the DVLA's benefit? What about the panic attack he claimed to have in the sea, that he vlogged about? 🤔

Reactions: 33
I love visiting this thread. But I am so behind. I try to keep up but it’s so fast moving. I have one question because I don’t understand-

They had a new home awhile back they were redecorating. What happened to that? Why did they move into that bigger house- was it because they needed more space due to Mila being born?
I’m not sure the reason for moving, although knowing them they’d have blamed the so called stalkers.
The new house is a piece of tit, basically a replica of b&m.

Reactions: 18
"Honestly has never had one before" is that for the DVLA's benefit? What about the panic attack he claimed to have in the sea, that he vlogged about? 🤔
And the panic attack he had a week or so before Lazy gave birth to Jace. He had one in the middle of the night, I think it was because she thought she was having contractions.
---

The ugly truth is that every time he mentions himself having a panic attack or talks about his past issues with his poor mental health, he gets girls who are suffering with their own mental health commenting and sympathising - and even messaging him directly. This man has a history of grooming girls who are struggling with their mental health and it is awful that he could be targeting them right now. And no one seems to be able to stop him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
ha ha that was why I was quoting my self since that post included the swimming vlog

Reactions: 4
Not what he said in his “NO, HELL NO” video. He was shaking his anti depressants and going on about his poor pregnant wife, panic attacks and bad mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I looked up some rules for driving in Norway and what fee you can get for breaking them
Talk on the cellphone, surfing internet or sending messages, ( I think that would also include handheld filming or running a drone: Just over 781 pounds and three marks on your driver licence.
Passengers under 15 without a seatbealt: Just under 262 pounds and 2 marks on your driver licence.
8 marks throughout 3 years and you loose your driverlicence for 6 months

• Wow
Reactions: 24
There’s no way Creepy would be able to stand on that mountain and shrug a panic attack off, as mentioned numerous times in this thread, a panic attack would have wiped him out, and fat gob says “it was worth it for the view”!! Wtf!
If he had indeed had a panic attack she wouldn’t have been so blasé about it, she would have been terrified.
I suffer from anxiety, I’ve never had a panic attack but if I’d had a bout of anxiety on the way up, just the thought that I’d have to drive back down again would have done me, there’s no way I’d be doing selfies and enjoying myself up there, I’d be shaking like a leaf! So I don’t even think he had any anxiety.
All that happened was he tit himself, he had a wobble and realised his not this confident van lifer he likes to think he is. Fat gob just jumped on his wobble for a click bait vlog title.
He was definitely scared, you could tell that with Esme and Issy’s faces in the back, they looked genuinely shaken up but Sarah showed no concern about him at all.
Creepy had a case of squeaky bum time and they used it for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I love visiting this thread. But I am so behind. I try to keep up but it’s so fast moving. I have one question because I don’t understand-

They had a new home awhile back they were redecorating. What happened to that? Why did they move into that bigger house- was it because they needed more space due to Mila being born?
Since they are always having sleepovers with each other 2 bedrooms would be ok for them😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So if any of the 5 children get injured, ill , sick or upset Sarah and n0nce boy grab a camera and film there distress and clickbait the tit out of it
N0nce boy has a “panic attack” the camera gets cut took out of the vlog even Izzy put the camera down , if she had been me I would of filmed it and said payback is a witch 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Would not help much since Creepy has control over everything that goes up anywhere. He would have confiscated that phone or camera until that bit of film was deleted. If she had done a live however....

Reactions: 16
I went outside at 6am to de-ice my car this morning and it was only -1, my hands and face were burning from the cold by the time my car had warmed up. All I could think about was poor Mila not wearing gloves and how red her face is in the vlogs. Those poor kids :(

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Wonder if there’s much food left in the (frozen) roof box? They have filmed very little food / meal content, compared with previous travel vlogs. Chris wouldn’t even buy the kids a burger from the petrol station! They must be so fed up of just eating noodles or dry stuff. I’m sure they would have filmed it if they’d been eating nice food.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
And this was their ‘banger’ of a vlog. What were they going to do without his ‘panic attack’?!?

I agree he likes to exaggerate his mental health to get vulnerable ifam contacting him, its been the same throughout. One of many reasons that he should not be allowed a platform, its clear that many of the ifam have vulnerabilities and he’s just taking advantage of that.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder what today's vlog will be. The last two have been clickbait scary incident and 'panic attack', the rest have been driving and screeching in the floating hotel.
There's only so much playing in the snow and showing scenery they can do.
The obvious thing to show is how they are living in the van in the cold temperatures but they won't do that as clearly it's not as fun as they are pretending it is.

Reactions: 16
Im sorry but this family are desperate. Mentioning Tsunami in your clickbait after knowing full well what is happening in turkey/syria and Lebanon with the earth quake do they have no shame at all.

also that little girl looks terrified with jace at her ears again

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.