The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Mila in that back carrier terrifies me - one slip up & he crushes her if he falls backwards :(

Just adding the screenshot of her post to reflect back on the irresponsible attitudes because they won’t let their kids get in the way of what THEY want to do 😡 It’s not cool Sarah, tell that clown of a husband that enough is enough & bring those kids back down south. If your pipes are frozen, just think about what else may cause issues for you. I’m guessing you are snowed in wherever you are & you’ve not attempted to move - let’s hope the brakes haven’t seized or something else that could be catastrophic. So much for his insulating the pipes - you’ve not really prepared at all well - big cheer for the stupidity of you both 👏 The one & only plus side of having 7 in a van at least there are lot of bodies for the kids to huddle up with & keep warm.
They are fuckwits
I think she wants to go in that stupid van as much as him
They will be loving the controversy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure if this is already on here or How I do a link but the inghams have done a story about tattle Bullying Sarah over her weight. 🙄🙄

They’ve said nothing about the real reason they get talked about is because chris Ingham allegedly messaged a sixteen year old ifam inappropriately. Nothing about Sussex police confirming that they’d seen the messages and that they were of a sexual nature. Nothing about all the other girls that came forward. Nothing about Sarah calling the sixteen year old mentally disturbed for finding her husbands Message to sneak out of her parents hotel in Disney world to go skinny dipping and nothing about chris inghams mother gifting children merch in order to bully people. 🙄

The evening news clearly hasn’t done any research on this man. 🙄 No wonder young girls are too scared to come forward and speak out when you’ve got news sites doing a poor me story about a family who should have been removed from youtube years ago. No wonder they’ve gone to the artic circle. It’s because most people can find out the truth by googling Chris Ingham! 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Mila asleep on the back carrier was truly shocking. As you sleep your body temperature drops and they’re walking about in zero degree temperatures. The poor baby is not properly dressed or walking about to keep her temperature up and also you breathe slower as you sleep . Mila would be breathing in freezing cold air to her wee lungs. One slip from that so called parent and he is going to land on that back carrier. This is just the start of their trip so there is more tit to come. Izzy for the love of God get yourself to college as you’re looking more awkward in every vlog. Never known such manipulative selfish parents in my life.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I honestly don't know how they continually get away with it! It's all there! Documented on youtube and instagram. A quick search of their names, and the majority of stuff that comes up about his behaviour, and how they left the boy on a beach. So what IS the difference? The fact that they have a big house and lots of belongings? Would social services feel the same if they went to pay them a visit, and they lived in a 3 bedroom terrace in Sarah's old stomping grounds?

Sending love to you and your littles. I hope that things become easier and easier for you as time goes on 💜
It’s difficult though for social services
Clearly home education standards have dropped as that can be the only reason they are getting away with their absolute half arsed version of home education

Then you have the welfare checklist criteria and if there are no concerns to SS when they visit them in line with that ( despite what we think of them) or they have a bullshit excuse for everything then they are not going to do anything are they

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure if this is already on here or How I do a link but the inghams have done a story about tattle Bullying Sarah over her weight. 🙄🙄

They’ve said nothing about the real reason they get talked about is because chris Ingham allegedly messaged a sixteen year old ifam inappropriately. Nothing about Sussex police confirming that they’d seen the messages and that they were of a sexual nature. Nothing about all the other girls that came forward. Nothing about Sarah calling the sixteen year old mentally disturbed for finding her husbands Message to sneak out of her parents hotel in Disney world to go skinny dipping and nothing about chris inghams mother gifting children merch in order to bully people. 🙄

The evening news clearly hasn’t done any research on this man. 🙄 No wonder young girls are too scared to come forward and speak out when you’ve got news sites doing a poor me story about a family who should have been removed from youtube years ago. No wonder they’ve gone to the artic circle. It’s because most people can find out the truth by googling Chris Ingham! 🙄
What they have done, though, is point people towards tattle, where everything is documented.

I think most of the time, when someome does make a personal comment about the kids, they are called out on it, or the poster clarifies that they understand they're a product of their parenting. In some cases, yes, certain posts do go too far, but I think those are in a minority.

Most people here are just concerned for the safety and wellbeing of the children. And also making sure Chris Ingham's past dodgy exploits aren't forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Congrats on the premium bonds @greencow!

~~~~~

What the HELL is this?
View attachment 1934318

Who on earth, aside from this asshole, picks their baby up like this? I pick up my dogs' bag of food with more consideration.

FYI, he left that in on purpose. They're going to continue doing things like this to boost their views. I could puke.
Does anyone have the time stamp for this?

Reactions: 5
Just read the article. Wonder how much they got paid for it?? Only the parents opinion and nothing about Chris and his exploits and the damage they do to their children every day. Hope the reporter does another story , the real truth about this family.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I don't see the point in it, they moved 2 years ago. It's all old news.

Reactions: 11
It's also on Manchester Evening news' facebook page.

If the Inghams approached the newspaper about this then it's backfired in a big way, as it's just exposed all the previous history (Chris, doll, baby on the beach etc) to people who may not have been aware of who they were. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's also on Manchester Evening news' facebook page.

If the Inghams approached the newspaper about this then it's backfired in a big way, as it's just exposed all the previous history (Chris, doll, baby on the beach etc) to people who may not have been aware of who they were. 🤣
On their twitter too.

Reactions: 18
hahaha her new post they melting snow to wash up as pipes have froze - no insulating pads on them windows either and further north they go colder its gonna get lol

grab the popcorn Ladies & Gentlemen the show is about to begin :D
Could the engine freeze in severe weather?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just a reminder to everyone that if you're going to comment on any of these places with your real names, this lot have form for doxxing.

Reactions: 28
Congrats on the premium bonds @greencow!

~~~~~

What the HELL is this?
View attachment 1934318

Who on earth, aside from this asshole, picks their baby up like this? I pick up my dogs' bag of food with more consideration.

FYI, he left that in on purpose. They're going to continue doing things like this to boost their views. I could puke.
I don't believe in reporting people to social services over petty parenting stuff but this is physical abuse. Look how her back is bent ffs!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.