The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s official folks… just read an article around what makes a house look cheap. Fake marble and rugs that are small compared to the floor space. Confirmation of what we all knew of Pylon Towers. Lazy will be levitating.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looking at the requirements he’s not fit enough to hold a class 1 licence. They require a face to face medical and there’s no way he’d pass that.
Not sure if it’s changed but I used to work at a driving agency and to hold any kind of “lorry” license you had to complete this cpc course that lasted a week long and cost £500-£1000

Reactions: 7
Honestly if you wanted to see snow book a ski holiday. Who risks thier children doing something this silly. Take a Norway cruise. Or do it in the summer months when theres no snow..

Reactions: 13
I’ve just costed up a Norwegian cruise for £3k ish thry could have gone on Iona for a week, sailing from Southampton in May. Including car parking and money to spend on board.

I’m sure most people would love to see footage of cabins, amazing dining, activities for kids as well as stunning views and the opportunity to explore ashore.

But instead they have spent a similar amount or more on this can life “adventure”.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The latest photo of the boy on Sarah’s insta. His face looks so sore. Especially around his mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The whole Vlog is mainly them driving, sledding, eating or filling the car with diesel. There are no views, experiences or culture. They are doing it on the cheap. Chris putting awful music over the top and calling it a banger, Doesn’t work. Molly Mae’s sister only has 33k followers and she gets double the views they get with 1.35 million subscribers. Says it all..

Reactions: 18
If they split Sarah would be able to just about keep the channel going because after all this whole tit show is just her face rambling on to camera, he couldn’t support his lifestyle that he wants because no one would watch him
I doubt she could. Sorry, not sorry. Izzy would surely leave home, hopefully not with him 🤢. She would then have four kids 18months -13. This coupled with a further reduced income, housing uncertainty and her severe idle-itis
her future would be even bleaker than it is now.

Reactions: 9
I watched Louise Pentland's two vlogs which showed footage of her recent Scandinavian cruise. They were so lovely to watch. They stayed on an amazing cruise ship; went on some fab excursions and their children looked really happy and well cared for. It struck me how similar they were to the first couple of years of Ingham vlogs. Where the children seemed really happy, well looked after and they went on amazing holidays. They also used to be lovely to watch. Not anymore though are they? It is really hard to watch how different the girls' lives are now. Having no education, no social life and being crammed for weeks on end in a smelly, cramped van. And has been said many times, there vlogs are so boring - just constantly showing icy roads, snow and petrol stations.

Lazy knows that they would have been gifted that Scandinavian cruise as well if Creepy hadn't been creepy with young fans. And still she will blame Jess for their downfall and not Creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lazys latest story where she opens the van door, looks outside, sees the snow then says 'yep. That's staying closed' and shuts it. It was posted only 2 hours ago. Have they not even looked outside before 1.30pm today? I'd be going insane in that tin can by now. When did they even last have a shower. Must be liftin inside

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just costed up a Norwegian cruise for £3k ish thry could have gone on Iona for a week, sailing from Southampton in May. Including car parking and money to spend on board.

I’m sure most people would love to see footage of cabins, amazing dining, activities for kids as well as stunning views and the opportunity to explore ashore.

But instead they have spent a similar amount or more on this can life “adventure”.
Can you imagine being stuck on a ship with them 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wish YouTube would remove inactive subs, like if a subscriber hasn't watched a video in say 6 months then they're automatically unsubbed. Wonder how many "Ifam" would be left if that happened.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think the lowest amount of views they've had in 24 hours has been 23k 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly if you wanted to see snow book a ski holiday. Who risks thier children doing something this silly. Take a Norway cruise. Or do it in the summer months when theres no snow..
They won’t because they like to be different and piss people off and love a reaction out of people

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.