The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope no one minds me starting a new thread with my own title. Thank you to everyone who voted.
1675448751152.png

TLDR
- Inghams are currently staying at the Floating Hotel on the vlogs but are in Norway in real life. So far there have been two 2 day in 1 vlogs and they were both tit. Views are as poor as ever and even a trip to the Arctic Circle from the comfort of their warm homes hasn't enticed in the ifam. We are now two days behind and tonight's vlog should've been filmed on 1st February if my calculations are correct.
- Only a couple of days into van life the Inghams checked into the Salt & Sill floating hotel in Klädesholmen, Sweden. Sarah needed a bath in the hot tub. She and Chris braved the cold sea but couldn't handle it for long. Chris ran away like the little girl he is. It is likely the stay was an undeclared ad.
- Sarah thinks the capital of Norway is Ozlo.
- Don't worry about the Inghams, they will be fine. Chris has his tiny shovel and axe to get them out of any trouble they encounter. The supply of pasta should keep them going if things go tits up. The experienced van lifers forgot to buy water when they left England.
- Mila was left to wander around a Eurostar carriage unsupervised whilst Chris yapped away to the camera.
- The girls have been given new released 2 years ago MacBooks as a bribe to get them to go on the van trip for home school. Chris still can't afford a privacy screen for the stairs though.
- "Moles aren't animals, they're mammals" Sarah Ingham, January 2023. "Brew-Jizz" (Bruges) Chris Ingham, January 2023.
- Chris has been showing the outside temperatures but not what the temperature is in the van.

Hallå Steve 👋

No words. I'll just leave this here.
1675446762411.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
just posted this on the old thread so bringing it over
Isla: Is that strawberries,
Teacher of the year:That is not strawberries yak. it's carrots. What no that's carrots. What planet am I on.
Teacher of the year: No that is not strawberries it is tomatoes and peppers.
1675449143959.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Great thread title!

They’ve vlogged the evidence of how the kids are travelling in the back whilst stopping for fuel & seems to be consistent with previous snippets where they’ve stopped with Isla & Izzy in the same seats. Izzy babysitting Mila in the back, Isla has her back to the two safely belted in up front. Esmé sat on the side seat with a lap belt 😡

Isla is travelling illegally as she’s under 12, she is meant to have a booster seat. I expect it’s probably still illegal over there for a child to wear a lapbelt as well. You can see why they pull the curtains across - makes me so, so angry. Norway & Sweden have a very low fatality rate for children and that’s because they are very strict in their car seat safety (they really encourage rear facing to 4yo at least in Sweden & Sweden have produced some of the safest car seats in the world), then you have this lot showing up with a complete disregard for their childrens safety.

Why doesn’t Lazy sit in the back and do what she’s meant to as a mother - no wonder poor Izzy looks so down if she’s left to tend to the smaller ones for hours on end :(
---

Also feel so sorry for Isla. She’s taught herself about transparent, translucent, opaque - all stuff taught mid way through primary and light refraction/reflection. She’s being held back so bloody much & I wish they would see the damage being done to that girl in keeping her out of education 😡 Sarah saying she’s such a clever cookie whilst trying (pretending) to show an interest but it seemed to be such a lot of effort for her to do - she would have learnt this and more by now you horrible, horrible woman

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The snow over the border is just quincidence Lazy. When I was in Sweden late December it was the oposite. And btw. A few miles up the road is a hotel where your kids would have loved to stay but was probably not interesting for you since your husband would been banned for filming your kiddos in the swimmingpool

Reactions: 28
Are they that low on views that negative engagement is now seen as a moneymaker? No one would be daft enough to drive a young family to Scandinavia in winter, ill prepared and ill equipped. I’m that sceptical that the post ‘Ozlo’ is just to stir engagement on a dying channel.

They’re a busted flush, bollocks indeed they’re making memories. They’re freezing in a shanner of a van, holding in shites as they’ve not got a proper toilet, and having to pretend it’s the best life towards a camera.

What’s wrong with admitting you had a good run, fleeced some gullibles, and calling it quits? Creepy and lazy are dobbers but they’ve pretty much hijacked their kids futures by cashing in on their present.

• Haha
Jace wanting to remove his gloves & Sarah telling him to go ahead. Mila without any on at all as she wouldn’t wear them. This is why you don’t travel with young children unless you are confident they will manage with what they need to wear - their fingers could fall off worst case! This was only a degree or so below zero, I hope to god they got strict with them about wearing as they moved up the country!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Did that ignorant woman just diss European bread and cheese?!

Sorry but it's one of the best in the world!!!!!

Personal taste is fair enough but don't go on about it like that!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
They had Mila out in the dark, in - 5 degrees with no gloves on!! Creepy was helping her slide on her back down a mound of snow and she had her little hands uncovered ☹😠. She didn't want her gloves on so they just let her be out for hours in the freezing cold without them on! And I couldn't believe how Creepy picked her up off the roundabout thing! Like she was a sack of potatoes ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
So Isla got another chance to say something she learned after yesterday's vlog 🤔 when Chris made that brew yesterday when she was vlogging and said they're taking a break she must have been having a good read here.

My daughter honestly behaves older than all 3 of her older girls put together. Maturity. I just feel so sad for them.

Isabelle looking more miserable every day.

• Sad
Jace wanting to remove his gloves & Sarah telling him to go ahead. Mila without any on at all as she wouldn’t wear them. This is why you don’t travel with young children unless you are confident they will manage with what they need to wear - their fingers could fall off worst case! This was only a degree or so below zero, I hope to god they got strict with them about wearing as they moved up the country!
Such lazy parenting! YOU decide what`s best for those little ones Sarah ,you don`t let them fend for themselves! Seriously when you think you can`t be anymore disgusted with this pair ,they prove you wrong.

In honour of Lazy going to Weigeland park. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: they made a sculputre of Creepy just before he throws coffee up the wall.
1675450902771.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I wonder how much dog poo and yellow snow they have on their clothes now from sledging down those piles of snow

Why do they always run around in the dark??!!

• Haha
how fresh and tasty will the bread be after being in the van for days. Says something about how much garbage is used in them.

Reactions: 20
Brilliant threat title!

Mila going to be seriously ill if they don't cover her hands and head

• Sad
  • Angry
It’s so warm in the van, lazy is laying in bed with a fleece top up to her neck and who knows how many layers under and Jace in his wool sweater, probably also with a couple of layers underneath
How do they get a good night sleep
It can’t be comfortable that’s for sure
Did they buy any thermal underwear and some nice wool blankets or are they using her cheap Chinese tat
God help the littles it’s beyond ridiculous

• Angry
  • Heart
This reminds me of the great Swiss adventure. Everybody was living their best lives, screeching and frolicking in the snow in inappropriate clothing and footwear, having the greatest adventure ever while they were in an Airbnb... Then the trip came to a very abrupt end out of nowhere, and Jace and Esme had obvious issues with their feet. Unless they have loads of accommodation with laundry facilities booked, they're going to get fed up of being cold and wet very quickly.

Are they that low on views that negative engagement is now seen as a moneymaker? No one would be daft enough to drive a young family to Scandinavia in winter, ill prepared and ill equipped. I’m that sceptical that the post ‘Ozlo’ is just to stir engagement on a dying channel.

They’re a busted flush, bollocks indeed they’re making memories. They’re freezing in a shanner of a van, holding in shites as they’ve not got a proper toilet, and having to pretend it’s the best life towards a camera.

What’s wrong with admitting you had a good run, fleeced some gullibles, and calling it quits? Creepy and lazy are dobbers but they’ve pretty much hijacked their kids futures by cashing in on their present.
They are not going quietly they will be kicking and screaming and squeezing every last penny to the end
---

Why do they always run around in the dark??!!
I find this one of the most bizzare things about them

Reactions: 30
I went out for an walk early this morning, hiking trousers, boots, thick socks, fleece top, scarf, gloves and an insulated waterproof knee length coat (125 quid in regatta as I'm set for life) I had my beanie and my backpack as I was getting shopping bits on walk back. I am in Ireland, no snow, no arctic temperature, am I doing it wrong? Should I be in a t-shirt? A swimsuit? Should I burn all my walking gear and go to B&M? That poor baby is going to get frostbite and risks serious harm. They are useless parents.

Reactions: 34
Bringing it over just so we can keep admiring her size 14 figure.

30A63397-B308-4B24-A1D2-F51EF5E777DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.