Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puppet

VIP Member
If YouTube is their business, and they had more than one brain cell between them, they would analyse which content actually brings in the views and repeat it.
The most ridiculous part about all of this is they'd get more views and engagment if they stayed home and showed normal everyday life. How to feed a large family, daily routines, dog walks home education content, discuss products for younger children, show Izzy learning to drive etc.

Izzy could have done an amazing series focusing on home education through GCSEs (we know there wasn't any education happening, but if she had actually been learning and studying from home it would have been really interesting content)

They call us haters and trolls, but many of the people posting here were fans back in the day, and enjoyed the relatable family life content. The more they've chased Chris' dreams of van life, and thrown money at Sarah's 101 renovation projects the more the views have declined.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

yazoo21

VIP Member
Get that poor 10 year old back to school she loves to learn it’s clear as day, and her mother isn’t arsed one bit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
What kind of person who ALWAYS has prolific cold sores doesn’t preplan and ensure they take their ‘treatment’ with them when they go away….

lazy saying she didn’t think she’d got any with her and isla had seen some in the van probably left over from summer… but now it was too late to use it 🙄

how thick can you get.

Hi Frank 👋
She also very passive aggressively blamed Isla for not telling her sooner that it was there. Why is it Isla's responsibility to make sure she's got what she needs for her cold sores 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

StrangeAsAngels

Chatty Member
Mila is off to a great start in life. Both of the only male figures she has in her life treat her this way. Nobody advocates for her. Her mother is only interested in buying clothes for her. Social services don't care. Her grandparents don't care. Their fans think this is all fine. What hope is there for her? At least the other girls, as brainwashed as they are, have memories of a life outside of this. But for Mila, this is all she has ever known.

• Sad
  • Angry

Puppet

VIP Member
hahaha her new post they melting snow to wash up as pipes have froze - no insulating pads on them windows either and further north they go colder its gonna get lol
As much as I want to laugh at Chris and Sarah's lack of planning, I can't. All I can think is how awful it must be for those poor children to be stuck in a tiny space, in freezing temperatures and with no running water. 😔

• Sad

Neck lace

VIP Member
That creepy idiot drove his children to Norway to go to the Arctic Circle. They’re on a dangerous looking road, high up, no sides or railings and mother of the year Sarah Ingham is giggling away to her thirteen and seventeen year olds because Chris has shit himself, told them all he’s putting them in danger and left them parked in the middle of the road and had to leave the van because he’s panicking. He’s right down the end of the road and Sarah is sat in the van telling the camera it’s irrational fear and he’s not putting them in danger. She goes on to say it’s like when she was worrying that the van would slide into the water but it was never going to happen.

What the fuck are these people on! The roads will only get worst and they’re so unprepared. Do they not get that the roads are hazardous if you’re inexperienced? When they saw cars and vans at the side of the road buried in snow on a previous vlog, they we’re laughing that people leave their cars parked at the sides of the road for the winter when in reality they could end up buried under there in an avalanche and I’ve seen a vlogger who’s van was almost blown into the water during the night so yes Sarah you can end up in the river. This “holiday” they’ve taken their children on is risky for adults so to risk the lives of their 5 children for views is disgusting. If he’s leaving them parked at the side of a dangerous road while he gets out to panic then Sarah needs to tell him to turn around and go home. Fuck knows how he’ll keep up with a winter convoy when he gets to the top. They’ll probably turn him around anyway when they see he’s risking his kids life. 🙄
Absolutely! And she's there saying that everyone will be laughing at Creepy for having a panic attack! No one was laughing. Everyone watching would have just been shocked that you repeatedly pointed out to your children how terrifying the road was, how high up they were and how scary it was to have no barriers. They would have, in turn, become scared to death. Especially when they saw their Dad leave the van in fear. Parents are supposed to reassure their children in scary situations and play down their own fear, so that their children don't feel even worse. It is just shocking that they drove five children up that steep, icy road at all, when they are not securely strapped in.

• Wow
Reactions: 51

Christ alive!! Throw her around like a sack of spuds Chris 🥔😂 Poor Mila will have a neck brace next

• Angry
  • Wow

Badirene

VIP Member
I don’t watch the vlogs so sorry for having to keep asking, but have they actually shown any sights other than Sarah’s face?
They have, I made a little video for them, well jel of the stoonin' views.

• Haha
  • Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
They had Mila out in the dark, in - 5 degrees with no gloves on!! Creepy was helping her slide on her back down a mound of snow and she had her little hands uncovered ☹😠. She didn't want her gloves on so they just let her be out for hours in the freezing cold without them on! And I couldn't believe how Creepy picked her up off the roundabout thing! Like she was a sack of potatoes ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Morris1107

Chatty Member
Poor little Mila, once again teaching Jace it's okay to violated another person's personal space. I'm sorry, but I don't care how old he is he needs teaching, it's not okay to touch someone else without their consent. Mila is too young to give consent, so as a mother Sarah should tell Jace to stop. You wouldn't allow a random stranger to go up to your son and start pulling on his ears would you lazy, you'd consider it an assault, so why are you allowing your daughter to go through it, then say it's cute no it's not cute, it's cruel she obviously doesn't like the ear pulling, but you make her go through it because it's what Jace wants. Well let's hope in a couple of months, Mila's comfort is punching her brother in the nose every time he reaches for her ears, will it still be cute then? No you'll consider it bullying, but surely it's just an eye for an eye

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I am currently working on a care case where the child just a bit younger than Mila has injuries to her ears consistent with twisting and pinching
That case is in court proceedings 😐
They need to be careful as Jaces constant twisting, pinching and pulling of Milas ears is well documented as is his general rough behaviour with her and it’s all encouraged by Sarah despite peoples concerns

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
This can’t be true in the slightest. you are just dreaming up titles and hash tags you think will make the most money. #Runningaway #runningaftermoney
I, for one, totally believe that she much prefers driving her neglected children around in an old delivery van in the cold, pooing in bushes, to the five-star luxury and sunshine she was having to endure before her husband got caught trying to get a sixteen-year old child to undress in front of him, in secret, presumably in order to carry out some kind of sexual assault.

Funny how some things turn out to be for the best, right Lazy?😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
I don't understand why they need to clickbait. Just tell viewers the truth, God knows it's scary enough,

7 people stuffed into a tiny van with very little insulation and dodgy DIY
No snow tyre chains
Frozen pipes
Inadequate clothing
Unsafe seating (or not sat down at all when the vehicle is moving)
Driving and using phones
No toilet over night due to it being blocked by Chris

It's fucking terrifying enough without the clickbait. 😔😔

• Sad
  • Angry

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
This is the type of good investigative journalism that we need in the tabloids. Calmly relayed, facts. Not the sensationalist bollocks the tabloids print
‘Memory Monday’ has become the authoritative catalogue of the wrongdoings of this pair, and with all the receipts. @Neck lace nails it every time.

• Heart